Non-Star Wars Funko POP!

Reaction score
I attempted the flocked Trix rabbit while navigating the crowds at Universal Orlando. I started in queue #3230's, and moved up 400 spots after 3.5 hours before it sold out.

Poor system + line cutters = failed Funko transaction.

It is getting nearly impossible to get any limited edition merchandise.

Reaction score
So did anyone attempt to get that flocked Trix rabbit today? What a joke with that new queue system.
I hate the queue system. I missed out on the Trix rabbit because I was at work. I would have liked to have it but I missed out on the cereal icons when they were released before so I'm glad I didn't waste time trying to get through. I did manage to get the silver Mr. Monopoly and the White Grinch.

Reaction score
I did. Already shipped too...I'll probably return the single ones I had already bought.

Reaction score
I have most Stranger Things pops but not into 8-bits unless it is appropriate for the character.

Reaction score
Received my Stranger Things 8-bit arcade pack tonight. Sadly no chase in there, but the box looks awesome. They packed it extremely well too.

Reaction score
Damn you Seize! Mine came yesterday BUT my box was smashed!! Though the pops inside were fine...and NO chase!

Reaction score
Dang...that sucks. Mine was extremely wrapped around lots of bubble tape. Was hoping for that chase but oh well. The box itself is pretty cool.

Reaction score
I waited on trying for the new HT Dustin with Dart exclusive until they fixed the price but it is already OOS again. Hopefully it will be an easy pickup in store.

--edit--
I tried one more time after posting this and Dustin was in stock in my cart. Score.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up the POP! Rocks Jerry Garcia at a local resale shop the other day. They also had both of the Elton John POPs! but I passed on them because of box quality issues. They also had the Fraggle Rock POPs!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone have luck with the Dustin & Dart? Looks they hit my area yesterday, and I missed them at 2 different stores. My online order has not shipped out yet either.

Reaction score
MOTU consolation grabs yesterday lol...and friend brought me back an AT-AT popcorn bucket!

Reaction score
Well my Dart shipped out and should be here next week. Seize if you come upon an extra chase 8 bit Demogorgon or Luke on Speeder...LMK.

Reaction score
Well my Dart shipped out and should be here next week. Seize if you come upon an extra chase 8 bit Demogorgon or Luke on Speeder...LMK.

I haven't seen one chase 8bit in person yet. Keep an eye on TRU for the Luke with Speeder, some seem to have surfaced recently but of course were quickly picked up.

Reaction score
What a mission with this one... finally made it. Was starting to worry me a bit after I contacted HT about my order and they told me it was out of stock.

Reaction score
My Dustin with Dart finally shipped last night. I was starting to think HT was going to pull one of their order cancellations on me.

Reaction score
Got my Dustin & Dart in yesterday! Looks great. Now I want to grab the HT Furiosa and I keep missing her!

Reaction score
I ended up settling for preordering the regular edition Kurt. I liked the HT version, but am okay with having missed out.

Reaction score
I've only picked up 4 non Star Wars pops, lucked out a week ago and happened to be at BAM when they were unboxing Black Panther pops and grabbed my first chases, Black Panther and Killmonger. I've already sold them to buy the Luke on speeder Chase. I kept the 10 inch Hulk I happened upon at Target and bought the MCC Gladiator Thor from eBay to display with Hulk.

Reaction score
I've only picked up 4 non Star Wars pops, lucked out a week ago and happened to be at BAM when they were unboxing Black Panther pops and grabbed my first chases, Black Panther and Killmonger. I've already sold them to buy the Luke on speeder Chase. I kept the 10 inch Hulk I happened upon at Target and bought the MCC Gladiator Thor from eBay to display with Hulk.
Be careful. It is a slippery slope....

Reaction score
Be careful. It is a slippery slope....
Yeah, the wife is a huge funfanatic and so far I've stayed 99% Star Wars. She started out on Harry Potter and is now branching out to DC Bombshells and Marvel....uggg gonna have to buy her more shelves....