Non-Star Wars Funko POP!

Reaction score
Amazon did that to my order for the Disney Archives Mickey Mouse 5 Pack and it has gone back up available many many times since.

on a whim I decided to see if the Pop Town was back in stock through Amazon and it was!

Edit - and it was actually delivered today, crazy. When I ordered it said it would be delivered in 1 - 2 weeks

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, I had all the Target Black Light Marvel pops, minus Spider-man (already have him), on pre-order with Target. Been like that for 3+ months, only to get a delayed email yesterday and a cancellation email today.

Thanks Target. You and Walmart have a pact to screw us collectors? Well, you are doing just great with that.

Reaction score
Tried to get the Pluto and Casey Jr. releases today but they were yanked from my cart at check out. If anyone happened to get an extra set please let me know

Reaction score
I ended up with an extra Artist Series (black and yellow) Batman #01 (Target exclusive); does anybody need this one (at cost: Pop plus sales tax plus shipping) before I return him to Target? If so, hit me up via email or text.

Reaction score
Please do yourselves a favor and watch the Disney Plus series “616” (about Marvel stuff), especially the episode about toy collecting. It has some amazing stuff about Funko.

Reaction score
Walt Disney w/ Mickey, Sleeping Beauty Castle is set to drop online on Dec 5 at 7a pacific
It's also supposed to hit Disney stores and Parks but nothing definitive has been said on that yet

Reaction score
Edit: Walt w/Castle was live. Looks to be sold out now. Rumor is that on 12/7 Disney stores may have them, but who knows if it is actually 12/5 as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah i woke up and saw the news of the midnight release, I should've known and stayed up but fell asleep around 10p
DisPops is saying the 7th for store releases, Disney Springs for sure, but I called my local mall store and they said they didn't get him today but will be soon but couldn't say when, so I am guessing it will be Monday

Reaction score
Got my Transformers POP!'s today from Gamestop. Prime, Jazz, Bumblebee, Megatron, and Soundwave. AWESOME! All packed in their own cardboard boxes inside a giant box with 4 Star Wars POP!'s. One thing I have never had problems with from Gamestop is receiving a POP! order in great condition.

Reaction score
wife went to our local disney store in the mall and got there about half hour after opening and they were already sold out of the Walt Pop - bummer, was one the ones I had really been looking forward to this year. Hopefully they go back up online at some point

Reaction score
I went my closest store at opening, but missed out in person. The store had 16 total. Should've gone earlier, oh well. I was able to order online, but was hoping to avoid any shipping damage. I did get The Child Disney key that came out today instead.

Reaction score
yeah I got The Child key at least
DisPops has said that it keep going in and out of stock today so I will have to just keep watching, I did get Victor Geist after refreshing on a random day weeks after he was released

Also Disney Outlet stores are getting Parks exclusives at clearance prices - metallic Redd, Rocket, Dapper Dans, Alice in teacup and Harold in bobsled - the singles are about $7 and the rides are about $22 I believe

Reaction score
Was surprised to walk into Target today to find they had an Exclusive Transformers Starscream POP! I had no idea it was even coming out. Nice.

Reaction score
Apparently, Target is supposed to release two new Funko Pop exclusives on Sunday 1/10. Planters Baby Nut & Slush Puppie (Flocked).

DPCIs:
Flocked Slush Puppie: 323-01-8638
Baby Nut: 323-01-3218

Links:

Reaction score
Lots of good ones in there but the only must have for me is the Disney Parks Pirates of the Caribbean Pop, looks amazing

Reaction score
I was shut out again. Being a FanClub member obviously has "Zero" perks.

Congrats HLH. At least you appreciate Pops for what they are, unlike half or more winners who only want a quick payday.

Reaction score
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the massive popularity of these Pops. They seem to me like the alternate 3 and under toy you get on request at fast food restaurants. But it seems everyone at work has one on their desk

Reaction score
Hope everyone who won the lotto got what they wanted
All I wanted was the Treasure Skeleton, they're going for about $300 on ebay and Mercari right now but there is strong rumor that the Disney Parks will get a non-glow version later this year, which I am good with even though the glow on the ECCC version looks awesome in pics

Reaction score
Got my ECCC pops in today. All came with the ECCC stickers except for Kim Pine, Deadman and Nejire. Was hoping for the ECCC Con stickered Nejire as it would’ve been great trade bait. Shared still could be. POTC Skeleton is a pretty cool set.

Reaction score
The thing that gets me is that you get "con" stickers on all when you buy at the convention itself in person, but during these virtual cons you aren't guaranteed the "con" sticker, even though you are buying directly from Funko.

Seems sleazy.

Reaction score
Mostly Marvel, also some G.I. Joe, Street Fighter, and a few Harry Potter, LOTR, DC, etc. And the occasional weird one like a Hostess Cupcake lol.

Reaction score
I wish POP! would make The Honeymooners funkos. I'd buy all four of them (Ralph, Alice, Ed, Trixie).
I also would like some of John Wayne and Clint Eastwood characters!
But at least there's a doll of Ed:

Attachments

• ed.PNG
    ed.PNG
    840.2 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Sadly, if a property isn't known to the younger audience, then it is probably not a viable product to make into a Pop. I would be happy to see the Honeymooners. We finally are getting Happy Days, which I thought wouldn't happen, so there may be a chance.