Non-Star Wars Funko POP!

Reaction score
Got my Marvel Box in from Amazon today. Both Pops are pretty cool!
I got mine late last week. I agree the pops are pretty interesting. I think they are some of the better X-Men movie pops.

I'll probably pass on the Zombie one though. Will wait for spoilers first.

Reaction score
For The Office lovers, a new wave popped up for preorder today. Also Scranton Boys 2 pack at FYE, a new Kevin at Box Lunch, Michael Scarn at Calendars.com I believe. Michael Klump is GS exclusive but not up yet. There’s also a Dwight(yes ANOTHER ONE) that will be Funko Shop exclusive eventually. Also mystery minis and key chains....

Reaction score
Here's a story about the "Good" and the "Ugly". (There is no "Bad".)

The Good: My McDonalds 5-Pack arrived and in good condition. Minimal protection and the shipping box was beaten, but it survived.

View media item 398416
The Ugly: Found the X-Men Walmart Exclusive Mister Sinister, but in HORRIBLE shape. Worst display I've seen on a shelf, ever.

View media item 398417

Reaction score
Here's a story about the "Good" and the "Ugly". (There is no "Bad".)

The Good: My McDonalds 5-Pack arrived and in good condition. Minimal protection and the shipping box was beaten, but it survived.

View media item 398416
The Ugly: Found the X-Men Walmart Exclusive Mister Sinister, but in HORRIBLE shape. Worst display I've seen on a shelf, ever.

View media item 398417
Glad you got the 5 pack and it arrived in good shape. I hope to nab one some day. That Sinister display is a disgrace. Hope you find one in good shape.

Reaction score
There's rumors that the Haunted Mansion Disney exclusive Victor Geist organist may show up online on ShopDisney this coming night. 12am PT/3am ET.

There is confirmation that WDW will have these in person but online isn't a guarantee. Just keep a lookout in case it is.

Reaction score
Opened my package for the Victor Geist HM pop and man shopping box looked F’ed up so I was fearing the worst and sure enough the Pop box was damaged big time as well! Would it kill Disney to pack better? It’s been hit or miss ordering from them since the TOD Indiana Jones came packed like it was fine crystal!

Reaction score
Got my FUNKOWEEN package in today. Ordered a coupe Corpse Bride Skeletons and of course no chase. Also got the Art Zero, Edward Scissorhands and Inventor, and Zombie Magneto.

Reaction score
Got my FUNKOWEEN package in today. Ordered a coupe Corpse Bride Skeletons and of course no chase. Also got the Art Zero, Edward Scissorhands and Inventor, and Zombie Magneto.
No Chase? Sorry, man. After the Disney Haunted Mansion Organist box damage, I hoped you'd get a "W" here.

Reaction score
Mickey with Castle and Donald on Matterhorn Ride, as well as Minnie in Casey Jr train, Matterhorn Mickey and Donald are available for preorder on Amazon

Target exclusives - Mad Hatter, Alice and Cheshire went up for preorder at like 3am, by the time I woke up and saw the news they had sold out so looks like I will have to rely on being in store on Oct 4

Edit - Victor Geist is back up at Shop Disney. I ordered two and used SHIPMAGIC for free shipping (over $75) Hoping for a mint one and will either return or sell the second

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think someone said about half hour after it was posted it sold out again, I just happened to see Dis.Pops post it at the right time apparently

Reaction score
Wave 2 Disneyland 65th Anniv Pops are up for preorder at Amazon

Also GameStop has a bunch of Movie Moments and Rides 50% off today

Last edited:
Reaction score
HM Victor Geist I reordered came in today in great shape! Now to figure out how Difficult Disney does returns.....and return the first one I ordered.

Reaction score
Disney makes you pay for return shipping so if you have a Disney store in your area you are better off returning it there or trying to sell locally

Reaction score
BBTS has the new Transformers POP! for preorder!!! Prime, Megatron, Soundwave, Jazz, and Bumblebee. Didn't like the look of the Bumblebee, but ordered the other four.

Reaction score
These finally showed up...could care less about Blast Attack (don't want holes with my MOTU collection) but Clawful is dope! FB_IMG_1600483733575.jpg