Non Star Wars Funko POP!

Reaction score
Apparently the Haunted Mansion Pops are releasing later than expected - Target Sep 6, Hot Topic Sep 19, Box Lunch ???

Reaction score
Did anyone succeed with Target online this morning?

I don't collect The Office or ST, so I was in the clear there. However, some of the Haunted Mansion pops went up for preorder, shipping on 9/6. I attempted to get the so-called "commons". Got them in my cart and had them snatched in the end. I did have success with a preorder for the Target exclusive Chrome Ghost 3-Pack. The 10" Ezra was available too, but passed on him.

Saw that Box Lunch sold out of the common ghosts last night and Target, the same, this morning. Allegedly, Hot Topic will make their's available on 9/19. Target's in-store is 9/6, but some stores have already been selling them.

My big complaint is that if 3 big stores got exclusive rights to sell, then why did only a small number go online? One would know that these are highly desired and with limited stores, the inventory should've been higher at each. But what do I know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Only Stranger Things for me. Got them in store this morning. I saw posts of people getting the Haunted Mansion Pops at Target's this morning but my store did not put any out.

Reaction score
I ordered the Chrome 3 pack as well. Passed on the 10in Ezra for now. Also grabbed the 2 ST and 2 Office pops plus the shirt/pop combo. Can’t wait for the HT/BL Haunted Mansion ones to drop. The commons should be available other places I’m assuming too? Need to bite and bullet and order the Parks Leota.

Reaction score
The Pixar announcement for NYCC was short on any details. Does Kevin come bundled with the Up house like the other recent Pop town sets?

Reaction score
My NYCC order haul was:
Marty and Mando from Funko Shop
Rick and Morty Shrimp and Willie from HT
Bluntman/Chronic and Burns from FYE
Suzy and ButtStallion from GS
And about to pick up my order for the Boba from Target.

waiting for Dwight from AZ and Sandtrooper from Target...

Reaction score
NYCC for me :

Edgar Allan Poe and 2001's Dr Frank Poole from Books-A-Million
The Mandalorian; Ad Icons PEZ: Mimic The Monkey and PEZ Girl from Funko Shop
Debbie Harry and Feyd Rautha with NYCC Stickers from Gemini Collectibles
POP! Movies The Warriors Baseball Fury from Big Apple Collectibles

Last edited:
Reaction score
Received the Pop Town Up House with Kevin. Easily one of my favorite Funko products in person.

Reaction score
There should be a flocked version that leaves orange residue on your fingers.

Reaction score
Received the Pop Town Up House with Kevin. Easily one of my favorite Funko products in person.
I found one of those at Box Lunch. I don't collect many POPs but had to have that one. Even the wife approved, but admittedly she didn't see the price.

Reaction score
Apparently FYE has an upcoming Pop and Tee set of the Toy Story Alien, both the shirt and box look really good. And the Alien Pop supposedly glows in the dark yet I am pissed off. Why does FYE insist on only stocking sets in sizes medium and XL?? They have missed out on at least two sales to me of other Pop and Tee sets because of this. Is size L suddenly not in demand?? Rant over... for now.

Reaction score
Apparently FYE has an upcoming Pop and Tee set of the Toy Story Alien, both the shirt and box look really good. And the Alien Pop supposedly glows in the dark yet I am pissed off. Why does FYE insist on only stocking sets in sizes medium and XL?? They have missed out on at least two sales to me of other Pop and Tee sets because of this. Is size L suddenly not in demand?? Rant over... for now.
I take it all back. FYE had all sizes S, M, L, XL. The store manager could not believe it. One of my favorite Pop + Tee sets.

Reaction score
If anyone grabs the Funko Shop Blind bundle today and DOES NOT want the Hologram Rick, shoot me a PM. Believe he’s gonna be a part of it and would like it...