Non Star Wars Funko POP!

Reaction score
That one got me pretty excited! I’ve been a Simpsons fan since day one. Wish I had been collecting when the OG Wave came out. The Big Bang Theory Wave has me excited as well!
The Big Bang ones are great but Walmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Nothing from Target Con for me this time. Waiting for gitd Will the Wise and maybe Washington crossing the Delaware.

Reaction score
Glad I only have Ron with his mug.

Fugitive Toys is dishing out a triple suck for Parks and Rec collectors. A chase for such a wished for figure, doubled down by such a low production run, plus mystery boxes of an unknown amount that are unlikely to have even the regular figure. Have fun!

Reaction score
Got in a preorder last night for the EE Jaws chomping Quint SDCC exclusive. It is my favorite SDCC exclusive other than the Boxlunch Up 2 pack. Apparently it was a mistake it went up for sale but EE says it will honor the orders that got through before they shut it down.

Reaction score
Got in a preorder last night for the EE Jaws chomping Quint SDCC exclusive. It is my favorite SDCC exclusive other than the Boxlunch Up 2 pack. Apparently it was a mistake it went up for sale but EE says it will honor the orders that got through before they shut it down.
I managed to secure a preorder for this here in UK from Double boxed toys! The only one I was after so very happy!

Reaction score
Good luck to everyone. Gamestop was my only problem. Time for sleep, might hit up a store in the morning.

Reaction score
Yep GameStop was flawless today! Couldn’t even check out. Really want the Simpsons 2 pack and the Teal Chrome Batman. And the Rick and Morty one didn’t even show up. I bagged the Gold Demogorgon from BN, a few from HT and the BBT set and Loot Llama from WM...

GNT

Reaction score
All the SDCC pops are out here now, not much fuss about them but some cool ones.

Reaction score
I was able to order the BBT Justice League last night from Walmart and the Quisp Quake two pack from Funko Shop with no problems. I feel demand for Pops is slowing down.

Reaction score
Grabbed the Kang/Kodos 2-Pack this morning. Was first in line with 30 min till opening. The extreme downpour all morning scared some folks away. Clearly, this is the top Pop of SDCC, or at least I think so.

Also happy to order the SDCC Batman w/bag and Toucan on the Funko Shop this morning.

Attempted to go to the two Walmarts that the website said had TBBT pops in-stock. One store did look in back and the other had no clue, but neither could find the pops, if they were even there in the first place. Now to hope my online order for Sheldon and Penny process and ship. I have little hope with Walmart.

Reaction score
Somehow I got first in line at my Gamestop 10 minutes before opening. The line was 10 deep by opening but only 5 Kang and Kodos available. Everybody wanted one.

Don't blame me. I voted for Kodos.

Reaction score
Just a crappy day for getting pops in. My Demogorgon from BN and Loot Llama from WM came in smashed. My Chrome Yoda and Track Suit Jerry came in ok, in a box just big enough for both. Yoda had a weird little ding to the window but overall not bad.

Reaction score
Got my Toy Tokyo bundle in today. Overall, they were in good condition. Peter Pez and Rat Fink were near-perfect. (I was sent the GITD Rat Fink from the three options.) Kato and Ultraman have a small crease on the back. Not horrible but not good.

After hearing and seeing the condition of other people's bundles being not good, I am very lucky to get ones that are acceptable. This isn't Toy Tokyo's finest shipping experience. Glad I got them and glad they more-or-less survived the journey.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Got my Toy Tokyo bundle in today. Overall, they were in good condition. Peter Pez and Rat Fink were near-perfect. (I was sent the GITD Rat Fink from the three options.) Kato and Ultraman have a small crease on the back. Not horrible but not good.

After hearing and seeing the condition of other people's bundles being not good, I am very lucky to get ones that are acceptable. This isn't Toy Tokyo's finest shipping experience. Glad I got them and glad they more-or-less survived the journey.
The shipping on this bundle was a S show. Glad you got a decent delivery. It also looks like some of the damage done to people’s bundle were done prior to packing. The packing was less than stellar as well. At least when HT packs like that each pop is in one of those shippers as well.

Reaction score
The shipping on this bundle was a S show. Glad you got a decent delivery. It also looks like some of the damage done to people’s bundle were done prior to packing. The packing was less than stellar as well. At least when HT packs like that each pop is in one of those shippers as well.
No question the creases on the two Pops were there before shipping. Kinda looks like how people grabbed them in their hand. As for the packing, it just had some brown paper on top and the sides, nothing too fancy. It could have been worse.

Reaction score
Anyone else get the Far From Home box from Amazon? This makes me hope Star Wars does not enter the light op Pop area. The Pop in question looks great but the light up feature is essentially useless for a display piece like this.

Reaction score
Anyone else get the Far From Home box from Amazon? This makes me hope Star Wars does not enter the light op Pop area. The Pop in question looks great but the light up feature is essentially useless for a display piece like this.
I didn't get that Marvel box, but I know that light up feature. Sure, its a nice effect, but I am concerned Funko will utilize it on every figure with a lightsaber. That would be a lot of them and completists would be so angry.

One possible way to make it work would be a light up Darth Vader electrified from Return of the Jedi. That might be pretty awesome, even better than the GITD version.

Reaction score
I didn't get that Marvel box, but I know that light up feature. Sure, its a nice effect, but I am concerned Funko will utilize it on every figure with a lightsaber. That would be a lot of them and completists would be so angry.

One possible way to make it work would be a light up Darth Vader electrified from Return of the Jedi. That might be pretty awesome, even better than the GITD version.
Even for the figures where the concept makes sense the practical application is mostly useless. How often are you going to bother reaching to your shelf to press a little button with the light up going off after 2 seconds? The only one I am cautiously looking forward to is the upcoming DC movie moment with the Bat Signal.

Reaction score
I am usually not a collector of chrome or 10 in. Pop's but will definitely be picking all of the HM collection.

Reaction score
nope, I checked several times last night. DisFunko said it wasn't guaranteed, just speculation. The Splash Mountain 3 pack goes up on Wednesday so maybe there is hope that Leota goes up then too but if not I will probably just bite the bullet and resort to eBay or Mercari. $40 shipped isn't that bad

Reaction score
So far, Madame Leota GITD has been a no-show online. Gut feeling is that will be the case.

I did grab the SM 3-Pack and some HM plushes to get free shipping.

Question: Does anyone know if the ShopDisney app on Android show newly listed items? Mine hasn't at all for a while, even after the new items have been listed. Redownloading doesn't help.

Reaction score