Non Star Wars Funko POP!

Reaction score
Pics are up wherever you get your Pop news. I was unsure this was real at first as I only saw it reported at one obscure non-Pop site (was a Disney page) but then all of the regular Pop sites started posting it. I wasn't sure also because this is a real quick turnaround from leak to release for a Disney Parks exclusive and there is no Inside Out attraction at DCA until later this year.

Reaction score
Toy Fair pics have been exploding all over Funko's Facebook page today. So many new licenses .....
Most are concept pics, but still. Go check them out.

Reaction score
Same thing every year but this kind of info dump can be overwhelming.

Jaws and Ghostbusters are the main ones for me out of all these reveals. I like the new KISS set also.

Reaction score
That was a huge product release announcement. I can say I’m not in on most of these.

My favorites are:

Obese Homer Simpson in Mumu
Jim Henson
Axel Foley w/banana
Kool-Aid Man
Babe Ruth

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is lingering at the parks and online so far so just hold off until the next 25% off sale. If you have a Disney Store local to you they can place an online order for you, use any promo/sale codes and you won't have to pay for shipping.
What's funny is that these were marked $24.99 at the parks but rang up $19.99. I think another price bump was what they had in mind but maybe got cold feet after seeing how the Alice release has lingered.

Reaction score
I don't get any of the Funko specific lines but Monkey Assassin looks awesome.

Reaction score
How was everyone's ECCC experience? Get all you wanted?

I grabbed Thor from Gamestop after a 40 min battle with the website. Got Freddy with Fish from Funko Shop and LOTR pop from B&N on a restock.

Tried for doughboy but no luck. Hardest part for me was the time change while I'm still in Hawaii. Needed to be up at 4am for Funko Shop. Oh well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So far so good for me.

LotR B&N and the HT Captain Marvel were easy gets. Only waiting on Walmart for Void.

Reaction score
Funko Fact of the Day:

While at C2E2 today, Fugitive Toys was selling the original Clockwork Orange GITD (LE:12) for $15000.

I chatted with the booth personnel about it. I told him I could buy a car instead. He was wondering why people won't put down the money on it. I hope he was joking.

Reaction score
Well for one that’s something a HIGH ROLLER in the pop game would buy. It’s not like they did a full line of CWO pops. I’ve seen that pop go for more around the 10-12K range. If you’re in the Funko Trading-Popvinyls.com Facebook group, there’s a guy named Junot ...that’s a high roller in the pop game. That guy has a ton of the 24 or less grails.

Reaction score
Anyone outside the US and Canada willing to order the metallic night king from popcultcha? I will pay for as many as you can get as I doubt I will be able to purchase for AT&T. I will return the favor if you need accessible items in the US.

thanks in advance, Brian

Reaction score
Anyone else try to pick up Endgame Pops from their local Target. Neither of the stores near me knew what I was talking about or could find anything out back.

Reaction score
Anyone else try to pick up Endgame Pops from their local Target. Neither of the stores near me knew what I was talking about or could find anything out back.
I ended up grabbing the Endgame Pops from Hot Topic, Box Lunch, and GameStop. The few Targets I went to yesterday didn't have ****. :|

Reaction score
Grabbed the Target Tony Stark Pop/Tee today, correct size even. Random walk in to get some mouthwash.

Reaction score
Hoping to grab the Boxlunch Earth Day to go with last years Earth Day WALL-E.

Reaction score
Has anyone tried getting the FYE Captain America Pop/tee combo? Just like how the website only had sizes Medium and XL for preorder, my local store only got a shipment of sizes Medium and XL. Looking for a Large.

Asked at a Hot Topic today about their Hulk combo exclusive. The worker suggested it might be available by the end of week, talked around it like he knew something but was not allowed to actually say.

Reaction score
Has anyone tried getting the FYE Captain America Pop/tee combo? Just like how the website only had sizes Medium and XL for preorder, my local store only got a shipment of sizes Medium and XL. Looking for a Large.

Asked at a Hot Topic today about their Hulk combo exclusive. The worker suggested it might be available by the end of week, talked around it like he knew something but was not allowed to actually say.
I saw the same thing online and my store also only got M and XL. Very strange that they would limit this one to only those 2 sizes.

Reaction score
I saw the same thing online and my store also only got M and XL. Very strange that they would limit this one to only those 2 sizes.

I love that Captain shirt but no point getting it in the wrong size. That is not worth the glow Pop.

Reaction score
Tried ... and failed for a Foot Locker MJ. Their site is garbage. Can't be too upset because I was expecting that and I missed the Fanatics version too

Reaction score
Tried ... and failed for a Foot Locker MJ. Their site is garbage. Can't be too upset because I was expecting that and I missed the Fanatics version too
I missed the Fanatics one too, but I got lucky with the Footlocker site today and got one. I had no issues or glitches on the site, using desktop and Chrome.

Reaction score
Anybody grab a Stranger Things Baskin Robbins Steve? I grabbed one yesterday and thankfully my BR didn’t mark it up too much! $18.99, not $29.99 like I’ve heard at some...

Reaction score
No BR near me. Fun idea for the Pop but I am fine with the regular Scoops Steve.

Reaction score
Pleasant surprise today with the Pixar Piper release on Funo shop.

Reaction score
Saw on reddit from an unofficial article, that there will be 75 SDCC exclusives. If true, that's insane, but that also includes non-Pop products. Most likely, I'm passing on most, I hope.

Reaction score
Had my eye on a few over the years but never convinced myself to grab a single Funko Pop until now. As a massive fan of Jaws I couldn't resist the recently released Brody, Hooper and Quint plus the regular shark!

Reaction score
Had my eye on a few over the years but never convinced myself to grab a single Funko Pop until now. As a massive fan of Jaws I couldn't resist the recently released Brody, Hooper and Quint plus the regular shark!
Welcome to the Funko club! It's a party here!

Reaction score
You should also check out the SDCC Pop announced today with Jaws chomping on Quint. It will be shared with Entertainment Earth.

Reaction score
I've never felt the right vibe from Simpsons Pops. Even today's Kang and Kodos reveal does not do it for me

Reaction score
Saw My Hero Academia in a headline for today’s reveals anddddddd its a skateboard deck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I've never felt the right vibe from Simpsons Pops. Even today's Kang and Kodos reveal does not do it for me
That one got me pretty excited! I’ve been a Simpsons fan since day one. Wish I had been collecting when the OG Wave came out. The Big Bang Theory Wave has me excited as well!