Non-Star Wars Funko POP!

Reaction score
As far as non-Star Wars POPs go, just whatever catches my eye. I have 9 Walkers from Walking Dead; 6 Game of Thrones, Sauron, Trap Jaw, Iceman, Dementor, Zorak; Battlestar Galactica, Dark Souls, Resident Evil, Flash Gordon, Nightmare before Christmas, Skyrim, etc.

Reaction score
I was looking forward to a Pop slow down after this recent Star Wars rush from Funko but I like most of the new Looney Tunes figures announced today.

Reaction score
It looks like I missed out on the Target exclusive The Shining Twins two pack. I'm not able to get to Target early any more. I'm hoping I can find one locally, but I may have to turn to the RS Funko community to help me out.

Reaction score
I've been keeping an eye out for one myself. If ever I can snag two, I'll get you one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The three Stranger Things chases (Eleven with wig, Closed mouth Demogorgon, and Hatless Hopper) are showing up in cases of Stranger Things Pops at Target. On the off chance anyone here sees them and doesn't want them for themselves, I'm on the hunt. ;)

Reaction score
Just recently realized there is a Kill Bill "Bride" Funko, but she seems to be pretty rare and pricey, haven't seen one less than 45 on Ebay

Reaction score
Walked into Target today and grabbed the Stranger Things Joyce in Hazmat suit. And Kevin Smith popped up on Hottopic.com!! Just waiting on Max

Reaction score
I have two extra Marvel Collector's Corps subscriber boxes (Fully intact): Spider-Man and Thor: Ragnarok available if anyone would like them. Looking for $30 each, which I intend to use towards future boxes. Anyone interested?

Reaction score
Finally watched Stranger Things Season 1 last week. Got my first Stranger Things Pops today, looking for a Joyce in Hazmat suit to go with Hopper.

Reaction score
Need to grab the Eleven with electrodes. Found a few at a local GS so I’ll have to grab her sometime.

Reaction score
I just need Hazmat Joyce, Steve and the chases and my ST collection will be complete for the moment.

Reaction score
Has anyone found Joyce in Hazmat suit with ease? I've been looking for WEEKS, multiple trips to my local Target each week (usually first thing in the AM) with no sign of her at all. I was told by the manager on the day the blu ray came out to check on November 8th. I did, and nothing.

A friend of mine who lives near another local Target has been doing the same and hasn't seen her yet either. I really don't like it when Target gets exclusive Pops :|

Reaction score
I grabbed the 8bit Stranger Things set from Target yesterday...they brought a case for me but unfortunately no Demogorgon chase in there.

Reaction score
I grabbed the 8bit Stranger Things set from Target yesterday...they brought a case for me but unfortunately no Demogorgon chase in there.
How are they? I'm not sold on getting into any of the 8bit's.

Reaction score
How are they? I'm not sold on getting into any of the 8bit's.

I don't collect the 8bits either (although that limited chase glow Predator caught my eye) but these are pretty cool. Missing Lucas though since he was too crushed, and haven't seen them again yet. I caught some Stranger Things fever lately thanks to my wife...ugh, like I needed that hahah.

Reaction score
So much for not being into the 8bit lol...I saw that glow chase Predator in the Gamestop mystery box and wanted it immediately. Didn't but got this one instead.

Reaction score
I put it up in one of my local groups...but I woudn't mind keeping it if no one bites.

Reaction score
Check your Barnes and Nobles folks! I snagged a GiTD NYCC Balrog today! Also any word on the Stranger Things Think Geek Eleven?

Reaction score
Have not heard of a new Eleven exclusive. There has been the two recent hazmat suits, Max in costume, and an upcoming Dustin exclusive.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found a chase Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Dopey! Was at a local sweets shop and they had a pop display and behind the regular Dopey was the chase

Reaction score
So did anyone attempt to get that flocked Trix rabbit today? What a joke with that new queue system.