Nominations for a new Modern Classifieds Moderator

Reaction score
Let's be honest, the current Admins/Mods (Wyman and Ritter) have been asleep at the wheel for quite a while... isn't it time to appoint a new moderator that frequents this forum somewhat regularly?

I'd like to nominate AaylaSecurasMan; sure, he's a bit annoying, but he's also consistant and unbiased, and he's been looking for a promotion for quite some time ;)

Feel free to nominate any other members you feel would be worthy of the responsibility. Hopefully Phillip Wise will take them into consideration, and more importantly, I hope I don't get banned for making this suggestion ;)

Reaction score
This entire site is pretty much dead, with that being said I am in favor of a new mod. I really don't have any picks, though I guess s/he would be better than who we have right now. And I've been wrongfully banned on this site many times in the past king, but I believe this is a really good suggestion and the mods should really take this into consideration. Either do your jobs or get someone else if it's too hard.

Reaction score
At the risk of putting myself out there as well, I agree with king - in that this section needs a new mod as well. I also have reminded a few posters of the rules - such as putting asking prices in the ad, not asking more than market value when an item is currently at retail, etc. - and been criticized by the seller for it. Well, perhaps if they'd read and follow the rules in the first place, nobody would have to remind them of such. Plus, we don't need multiple people policing one area; it's overkill. I visit the modern classifieds multiple times a day, as I'm still looking for some good deals to round out my CW collection (mostly Clones - for those of you selling!).