No fan left behind for CE2

Reaction score
Hello there,

306 days until Celebration Europe II!

Living in Europe, coming to CV (for my first celebration) was a great deal, and I still vividly remember it.
Sadly, I couldn't make it to CVI, but I could definitely feel the great atmosphere going on in the OCCC, thanks to the FC stellar coverage, and all the fans who shared information.

Now that the next European celebration has been announced, so close to where I live (1000km, about 600 miles, or 90 minutes flight), the excitement is back, big time! (and, I am listening to ANH soundtrack while writing this ... my midichlorian count is rising by the second! :eek:)

Will the FC be present at CE2? From the last episode, I didn't feel they would, but that might still be an option.
I only too much understand how complex it might be for fans from other continents to attend to this event, so I'm sending this message to all FC fans who will attend CE2:
What if we organized a fan coverage for this next celebration, and share it with all those who could not come?
we could:
  • set up a central page for this (FB comes to mind ... could be something else ...)
  • post daily articles, photos, videos
  • organize games (yes, I am a nut for games) for faraway fans
  • answer to some requests (take photos of specific persons or items, ...)
  • and more, of course!

So, who's in?

... still 306 days left, but that's OK, we have plenty of things to do ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bring it on!

But I do hope the FC makes it cuz I wanna be there to shoot it!

Reaction score
I would love to make it to Germany (you were missed at Orlando, Satka!), but it doesn't seem likely. I think the idea of fan coverage is fantastic!

Reaction score
One day I'll make it to a Celebration. One day... :)