QUESTION No coo boba fett help

Reaction score
Ok I bought this boba fett from a seller on ebay last night he indecated it was no coo which the back right leg has no coo but he looks like the clear coat is peeling said his leg slightly shorter but no too bad here's some pics can some please let me know what he is it if it's a fake that someone removed the coo thanks for any help

Attachments

Reaction score
Strange… That’s not a Meccano variant. Problem is the only smooth no COO is Meccano. Might be a short shot?

Reaction score
Something looks off with as worn as the helmet is and the chest looks in great condition as far as wear, then waist is worn.

Reaction score
It l looks as though it's missing any indentations ( fabric folds) on the back of the right leg, just below the knee. Like the've been worn away.

All these variations (attached) have them, but the one you posted looks very smooth. Might be just lighting, but that would seem odd since the lighting is making them look very prominent on the left leg.

It's like it's been made to look like a Tri-logo Fett but the overall colouring doesn't look like a Tri-logo Fett.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's what I said also. But it doesn't look to be tampered with cause the peeling look is on all of it if the leg had been replaced it smoothed out it would have the same peeling look to it im not sure how to go about it I guess I can tell more once it's in my hand