Nintendo News

Reaction score
How many total are there HLM?

My Target opens at 7. I'll hit that up first. The other Targets in my area open at 8.

Reaction score
Good luck to you guys! I just came home after checking out two stores by me. Brickseek had one with 29, and I was 6th in line there when the guy came out with the only five they had to lock up in a cabinet under the electronics cash register. Brickseek had the next store at 21. When I got there, the staff member keeping an eye on the line said she heard 26, and then the manager came out of the back 5 minutes later and said they had 12. The kicker was that I was 4th in line at the first store initially, but then I took a ten minute walk around the store and lost my spot. Oh well, I'll try a Target in the morning, but I don't think I'm going to hunt further past that.

Reaction score
That's a drastic difference though, from 29 to 5. I'd chalk it up to Brickseek not being accurate, at least in this area. Most of the Targets by me (I'm in Frisco) aren't showing inventory on Brickseek, but the three that are in Allen, McKinney and Lewisville are showing 50+ each. I seriously doubt those numbers are correct.

Reaction score
I was 9th and got one!! Also chalk that up to them not being prepared. Prob sitting in a box in the back that they overlooked!

Reaction score
I did see a dude come up about 30 mins before and stand off to the side. The line was moved 10 mins before and he stood next to a friend and blended into the line. He wasn’t there the whole time I stood in line until about that time. Always something slips through when something like this occurs....

Reaction score
I got up a bit before 5am, I'm at a Walmart now which shows 33 in stock. I'm 4th in line.

I want food.

Reaction score
I got one! 33 were in stock at Walmart, I was 4th in line. I got there around 5:30, Walmart opened at 7. Honestly, if I could wait in line again I would. Everyone was chill and we joked around the whole time, made the time go by fast. We didn't have any tickets or anything. When the doors opened everyone walked in a single line to the electronics section. One kid who was behind me originally, was talking with someone ahead of me. He said "Oh after you, you were ahead of me." Nobody was pushy, rowdy or anything like that.

Best line of the night, an employee arrived around 6:50, she asks us "What are you guys waiting in line for?" And I quickly said "Black Friday." Everyone started laughing.

Reaction score
I'm 8th in line at a Target by me and they just handed out tickets that are good for two hours. Still kinda nervous to go and grab breakfast, lol.

Reaction score
my stores are all at 0. the closest one that has inventory is about 30 minutes away.

for someone that has it, is it good? how long is the cord for the controller

Reaction score
My stores showed 0 and stayed that way until AFTER the initial sale.

My first Target showed 45 in stock after everyone bought theirs. I just started slowly going down. My second Target had 35. That being said, I had a successful morning and now I can return the expensive Gamestop bundles.

Reaction score
Same, my Targets never showed them as having stock at all and they definitely sold out at the one by me. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but the cords on the controllers are at least four feet long.

Reaction score
Specs for the controller cords on this one are supposed to be exactly 5 feet long.

I am at home with our 5.5 month old, so no B&M shopping for me this morning. If anyone knows of a place online to score one, please PM me.

Peace and thanks!

Reaction score
Great for everyone that scored! Glad I got mine out of the way last night. Haven’t hooked it up yet. Gotta run errands today. Not sure what game I’ll try first. If they consider a N64 classic I’d like these games....Sad this was when Nintendo lost their grip on RPGs when they lost Square...

Mario 64(duh)
Ocarina
Majora’s Mask
Goldeneye (not likely cause of Rare)
Banjo Kazooie (same as above)
Wave Race 64
Mario Kart 64
Star Fox 64
Perfect Dark
Conker(maybe not cause of rating)
Killer Instinct Gold
Smash Bros
Donkey Kong Country 64
Rogue Squadron
Diddy Kong Racing
F Zero X

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mario Golf for N64 is one of my all time favorites!

Picked up my pre-ordered SNES at GS on my lunch break. So thankful it was an easy experience. Will pick up a second to keep MIB (yes I know that's weird) when the dust settles.

Reaction score
It won’t be weird in 10 years when you cash it in for a down payment on a car!! Lol Hope getting a NES classic next year during the restocks go smooth.

Reaction score
Real quick, has anyone heard about a store holding the systems until tomorrow? My wife stopped by a Wally World (Walmart) near her work, and they have them, but they said they can't/won't sell them until after 12:00 AM tomorrow morning. What's up with that!?

Anyone heard anything like this?

If I can't get one because of a hiccup like this, it will truly stink, man.

Reaction score
If you search the SNES classic on Facebook there’s a Post from a WM saying something about Saturday. I didn’t dig further but that’s stupid to hold it. And of course the more things change(More stock this time around), the more things stay the same(mass sell outs).

Reaction score
Weird how brickseek.com wasn't showing inventory for the SNES Classic. I work 3rd shift so I had to watch my two local Walmarts sell out on brickseek. One had 65 and the other 43. I decided to hit Target anyway after work. Got there 15 minutes before opening. People in line said they were still handing out tickets. Came out and I ended up with 33 of 56 available. There were still like 15 available when I left. I just had to smile as I rode by TRU and Best Buy seeing the people in line that still had another hour and a half to wait.

Tap'd from my 7+

Reaction score
I just have to laugh at all of the profiteers on the FB marketplace that think this will be the same as the NES Classic. People asking $150-$300. I hope this one gets stuck with every single one of these and has to make that credit card payment every month.

Tap'd from my 7+

Reaction score
So, here is an update. My wife was still @ that Wally, and I called and spoke to the manager. She told me that they had a bunch, and they were for sale, and she apologized and said for me to call my wife and ask her to meet her in the Electronics Dept. So, I did. My wife calls me up afterwards and says that the manager tried to find them, and then another associate came and told her that the person who worked last night wound up selling them (early I believe), but the 19 they had were all gone. She turned to my wife and apologized profusely. You gotta love old Wally World! LOL!

@ the Facebook Market Place thing...I saw one earlier in this region for a mere $600 asking price. Hahahahahaha!

I would have been happy to get one to play with our two oldest kids, and get to try out that Starfox 2 finally, but oh well. I can wait until they restock somewhere.

Reaction score
My Walmarts around here never put out the mini SNES at midnight on Thursday, in fact they didn't even put them out at all on the 29th. People were lining up only to be told by the management that they never received them, it happened at 4 different stores too. Luckily I had secured an in store preorder at Gamestop, so I was able to grab mine there...seems like there were a lot more people out looking for it this time.

Reaction score
Yeah I’ve been seeing a lot on the FB marketplace. But they’ll eventually sell because they’ve sold out everywhere it seems! That one pic above, that person deserves to get punched in the sac!

Reaction score
I have an unopened NES Classic that I got last year. I had bought one and a family member bought one. Was thinking about selling it as well as my mini Japanese Family Computer - the Japanese NES essentially. Opened once but repacked exactly as purchased, 100% complete down to the twist ties. Is anyone here still looking for the NES or Family Computer.

Reaction score
I have an unopened NES Classic that I got last year. I had bought one and a family member bought one. Was thinking about selling it as well as my mini Japanese Family Computer - the Japanese NES essentially. Opened once but repacked exactly as purchased, 100% complete down to the twist ties. Is anyone here still looking for the NES or Family Computer.
One of my friends really wanted the NES Classic but missed out. He was really bummed out about it. His birthday is actually next week. Maybe we can make a deal?

Last edited:
Reaction score
My preference is to sell them as a pair for $250. If I dont get any interest Ill consider selling them individually.

Reaction score
Anybody have any luck this weekend finding one? I hooked mine up and have been jumping around playing different games!

Reaction score
I dont understand why nintendo doesnt just release these games as a set for the switch/3ds/2ds. I cant imagine the emulator to run these would be all that hard considering they have mario bros already on sale for the switch. they could just release the same games for the same price as they are selling them now and make more profit because they dont have to pay hardware costs.

i would pay 80 dollars to download the 20 games that came with the snes to not have to sit in line to buy it and have another system with more wires to figure out where to store it. With the way systems are now with most games being download only anyway, why not do this. you dont need another product. i would love to have mario world on my switch

are they just selling these systems with such a limited release as to get as much hype up to get people to buy it out? it doesnt make sense, how many people spent 2x or 3x the price for the nes classic that they would/could have paid to nintendo directly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i bought the game named sparkle 2 from the nintendo switch store. it is a bubble game where you shoot bubbles at other bubbles to get 3 in a row (or more) to win.

it is really good. some levels are hard but none are impossible. if you like bubble games, this one is not a pay to win or pay to play. it is a 1 time price and you can play as much as you want. Surprisingly this game has the second most time played for me of all my switch games, number 1 being zelda of course

Reaction score
i bought the game named sparkle 2 from the nintendo switch store. it is a bubble game where you shoot bubbles at other bubbles to get 3 in a row (or more) to win.

it is really good. some levels are hard but none are impossible. if you like bubble games, this one is not a pay to win or pay to play. it is a 1 time price and you can play as much as you want. Surprisingly this game has the second most time played for me of all my switch games, number 1 being zelda of course
i finished sparkle 2 it was a really fun game. the ending was just an end. nothing happened

Reaction score
If anyone is still hunting for a SNES Classic, TRU will have them this Friday, 10/27, and Target.com will have them for RedCard holders only on Wed, 11/1

Reaction score
Anybody have any luck this weekend finding one? I hooked mine up and have been jumping around playing different games!
Believe it or not I got a SNES the evening after work at Gamestop. I was looking got the Inferno agent figure for a buddy of mine. They had him and as I went up to the counter there was an SNES just sitting up on the shelf behind the registers. At first I thought it was a display box the guy handed it to me and it was the real deal. Oh yeah instant bought.

Reaction score
That’s great to hear people are having better success. Now they should push out a lot more for the holiday, and couple that win the Switch and the success of Zelda and Mario getting great reviews they should kill this holiday.