Ninja Turtles 2012 - 2017

GNT

Reaction score
As soon as I saw the episode I knew they'd make the toys and sure enough they did.

Reaction score
The Revoturtles are amazing; [...]
Yeah they are...I only had the NECA turtles and didn't think I'd ever buy another version, but everyone kept raving about the Revoltechs and a couple of video reviews pushed me over the edge.

I wish I hadn't passed on these without a second thought when they first came out, as the BBTS price was punishing, but they really are exceptional. I haven't seen the cartoon but they're a great modern version.

Reaction score
Is anyone collecting the new T Machines? I picked up Fish face the other day at Target and I may need some more!

GNT

Reaction score
Did find the new Bebop and Rocksteady figures, very neat. Kind of which Rocksteady had a rifle but all good.

GNT

Reaction score
Here's some new Turtles toy pictures, some have been shown before:

Click to Enlarge

Pics from Toynewsi.com

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked-up the turtle blimp on kmart clearance for $16 last night.
For what it's worth > My 5yr old says it's his favorite, and he has the full sewer lair playset and a ton of other vehicles..

Reaction score
New turtles at Walmart today. I like the eyes, just wish they did it on the cartoon version, also not really liking the 80s coloring on the elbow/knee pads and the letters on the belt. Also found Baxter, no other new characters.

GNT

Reaction score
They'd be neat if they didn't have the letters on them. Pass for me.

Reaction score
Wish they would release the 2k3 Turtles in this scale/articulation. The Mirage turtles were a let down given the lack of wrist articulation but it was neat to see the main line try it's hand at different interpretations.

Reaction score
For the Nick series... Get the Revoltech turtles.
for the comic series... Get the NECA turtles.

The knock offs are just fine from what I've seen & read. They can be had for close to the same price as the current Playmates? All other turtles figures are moot.

Reaction score
For the Nick series... Get the Revoltech turtles.
for the comic series... Get the NECA turtles.

The knock offs are just fine from what I've seen & read. They can be had for close to the same price as the current Playmates? All other turtles figures are moot.
Neither of those are the 2k3 Turtles...which was my point. I'd like to see the 2k3 Turtles done in this line with the Nick level of articulation and at the same scale as the Nick turtles.

I have kicked around getting the bootleg NECA turtles as they look very well done. My only issue is the scale. They don't really go with anything else I have.

The revoltech turtles are nice when you have them posed. Awkward looking in a neutral stance and they are expensive. These aren't my collecting focus so big pass for me.

I'd be all over 2k3 turtles done at this scale or better yet, movie turtles done at the Nick scale. I'm just not into the larger format figures.

Reaction score
I found the Sewer Playset on clearance at a Walmart in I think Northeast Texas for $49 last week. They had a bunch of them. If anyone has it, about how long am I gonna need to put it together?

Reaction score
Anyone know when Muckman is coming out? I can't wait!

I've pretty much given up collecting SW and I've been working on a swamp/slime monster focus, which the original Mucky is a star of.

Reaction score
FINALLY saw some new figures this week: Karai, Monkey Brains, and those repainted Turtles with the pupils and lettered belt buckles. I like that Playmates has been able to kind of time putting out new figure whenever new episodes air, I just wish there were more new figures.

Reaction score
My buddy found Mozar & some new insect guy from the upcoming season already. Still no sign of the Dream Beavers, frogs or Mondo Gecko though. The hell?

Reaction score
I am having a tough time finding the Wal-Mart exclusive Dregg and Mozar. I didn't think they would be so difficult to track down. I am also looking for the Dark Beaver. I did find Atilla the Frog the other day at Toys R Us. It's cool, on the back side of the cardback the lever is exposed and the Tongue can extend out of the bubble!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found Mondo Gecko, Atilla the Frog, Dark Beaver, Savage Mikey, Monkey Brains and the Mutant Shredders from a couple of Targets.

Reaction score
I bought the mega-bloks Krang Rampage set, the one that comes with the metal shelled Leo and Ralph figures. It's a pretty nice set. I can definitely see picking up the others.

Reaction score
Picked up a bunch of the MegaBloks blindbags because I have a weakness for that sort of thing. Really great little figures for $3 (while I've had no issues so far, the joints, specifically the necks, do feel a little fragile though so be wary). I ended up with each Turtle and an extra Mikey, a Kraang, a Foot Soldier, and a Jolly Rancher Shredder.

GNT

Reaction score
Found space Casey today, did see a new Leo figure with eye popping action. That one I passed on lol.

Reaction score
I've been seeing the 'Secret of the Ooze' super-articulated classic deluxe legends figures (yep, that's what they're called, I swear) at Walmart recently. Does anyone know if they're the same molds as the first movie's wave? I missed out on those and thought these might be a fun alternative.

Reaction score
This really makes me hope we will see the Krang with his android body and the Classic Shredder from the cartoon. Very shocked Walmart got the newer ones from Secret of The Ooze.