Ninja Turtles 2012 - 2017

Reaction score
I grabbed LARP Leo at Meijer today. Looks like they just did a toy dept reset - I saw two LARP Leo's and three LARP Raphael's so I am sure they had the rest too but I didn't dig through the pegs

GNT

Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase.

Ended up watching the latest 2 part episode with the Kraang invasion. What an episode!

Reaction score
Ended up watching the latest 2 part episode with the Kraang invasion. What an episode!
No kidding! EPIC! Way to end out the season... many scenes reminded me very much of the original Mirage Leonardo and issue 10! Loved the way it ended too.

Reaction score
Still need to watch the last few episodes of Season 2, but between this and Arrow, it's kinda cool that my favorite two shows currently airing are based on comic books and are both just fantastic.

On a toy-related note though, I've gotten the modern figures up through the LARP set (which I love), but is there any word or news of when Tigerclaw will be released? I love that dude.

Reaction score
No kidding! EPIC! Way to end out the season... many scenes reminded me very much of the original Mirage Leonardo and issue 10! Loved the way it ended too.
Agreed! A well written episode for kids and adults. I've said it since it premiered, but this show's got substance. Can't wait for the new season.

Reaction score
I just noticed that Nickeledeon´s TMNT toy line is so great. I will get rat king and Kraang soon.

Reaction score
Saw a couple of new figures today I hadn't heard about (to be fair, I only look for a friend, never have collected Turtles stuff). Original comic Raph & Mikey from Playmates. Quite the surprise seeing them at WM.

Reaction score
I've only seen April O'Neal once and I grabbed it even though there was a smudge over her left eye. I wish they had added elbows and knees to make it a little easier to pose her.

GNT

Reaction score
I can't take Seth Green serious as Leo, all I hear is Chris Griffin talking :p

Reaction score
Jakks Pacific 4 Foot Tall Michelangelo

Found the Giant 4 Foot (48 inch) Giant Jakks Pacific Michelangelo figure at Toysrus today. It is HUGE. $79.99. It is so big they are putting them up against the large display arch that announces the contest to win to be the voice on a TMNT show. Only 2 were available... and I'm not sure how heavily these are going to be stocked... they should be one of the big holiday gifts this year for TMNT fans. In the toy aisle, If found the new Tiger Claw.... there was 4 to choose from and only 1 Robotic Foot Soldier with the multiple arms. Very good day.

X

Picked up Nickelodeon Casey Jones. Such a great figure and excellent articulation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Saw a slew of Tiger Claws today not sure what the hype is? I did pick up a Spike and Newtralizer I've never planned on opening these two so I've been holding out for decent packaging and I found them at TRU.

Reaction score
I saw the HUGE TMNT Michelangelo today would be AWESOME to own but at $120 bucks, not so sure. The figure was bigervthat my youngest daughter.

Reaction score
I got the Revoltech Leo ... LOVE IT! SO cool... I'm gonna need me a full set now. Would be GREAT to get a few more characters from this line. We desperately need a decent April, human Karai & Leatherhead. And I wouldn't mind Shredder, Foot Soldiers... Hopefully we will get more considering how popular they are!

Reaction score
The Revoturtles are amazing; I have all four of them, but have only opened Leo so far.

By the way, Tiger Claw and the four armed Foot soldier are in stock at TRU for 8.99.

Reaction score
I saw the HUGE TMNT Michelangelo today would be AWESOME to own but at $120 bucks, not so sure. The figure was bigervthat my youngest daughter.
$120? Yeesh. When I scanned one at TRU a few days ago he came up as $80, which is still high but a lot better. And I think any kid would love to have an as-big-as-them Turtle! Wonder if they'll do the other three.

Reaction score
$120? Yeesh. When I scanned one at TRU a few days ago he came up as $80, which is still high but a lot better. And I think any kid would love to have an as-big-as-them Turtle! Wonder if they'll do the other three.
YEPPERS $120 my wife said NO FN WAY. NOW she knows the price so it's impossible to sneak one in.... DANG-IT

GNT

Reaction score
Watched the latest episode, was good seeing the punk frogs return in a new way. Was interesting to see Napoleon Bonafrog played by Jon Heder who played Napoleon Dynamite, while watching it I was thinking it'd be funny if it was the same actor and sure enough it was.

Also a nice little nod to the past and the movie in the episode:

Last edited:
Reaction score
bebop and rocksteady up on Walmart.com

I didn't think they'd be out yet before Baxter Fly Wave but I guess they are.

Reaction score
I think it is time for another small figure multi pack like the mousers. It needs the 4 dream beavers, Dr. Cluckingsworth MD and ice cream kitty.

GNT

Reaction score
We're getting 2 full size Dream Beavers in an upcoming wave. Though 4 small ones would be neat as well. Ice cream Kitty is a must lol

Reaction score
bebop and rocksteady up on Walmart.com

I didn't think they'd be out yet before Baxter Fly Wave but I guess they are.
Not just online, but they're in the stores. Found them at the Fairview Heights, IL WM last night. They had a ton of them, almost every peg had one or the other on the front.

Reaction score
Not just online, but they're in the stores. Found them at the Fairview Heights, IL WM last night. They had a ton of them, almost every peg had one or the other on the front.
It's a bit strange that this assortment came out before assortments of figures that have already appeared on the show. Hopefully this at least means that the two will show up sooner rather than later in the cartoon.

Reaction score
Found BB and RS at Wally this morning, had about 4 of each. This assortment is weird ONLY at WM until 2015 and then available elsewhere. Just doesn't make sense to me. But Whateves I found em n I DIG em.

Reaction score
Picked up the Leonardo 3 pack Target EX over the weekend. Not opening this one so it took 2 stores to find one in good shape. Has anyone heard if we will get the other 3 in this EVO pack? Seems to always be Leo and Mickey, there are more to the gang than just those 2...

Reaction score
Found the new mystic warrior turtles today, really cool figures. My only issue is that they were missing a lot of paint apps. They have Baxter, beebop, rocksteady, dream beaver , Napoleon and Kari on the back now.