Niklas home-office/collection room

Reaction score
Snapped these images today of my collection. Sorry if some of the pics are a bit on the "dark side"
I´ll try to update with new pics later on...

Reaction score
I love looking at cabinet style displays. Very impressive! Clean, attractive, and orderly. A gentleman's man cave!

Reaction score
The shelves are as somebody mentioned IKEA´s Billy. The only problem I´m having is how to display all my autographs without getting it "too much". I would probably need a big house

Reaction score
A much needed BUMP is in order!

A great collection work digging up. Do you have any updatesNiklasK?

Reaction score
Thats is a clean and great collection. I thought Billy's werent deep enough to fit helmets? I have a billy with same glass doors. What billy is that and what lights did you use?

Reaction score
Well, the Swede is getting back in the game :)

I actually sold all of my MR stuff as we had our second daughter in 2014. Before that some stuff was already in boxes. In early 2015 we bought our first house with a basement with a room suitable for home theater/collection.

The MR items were now too expensive buying again from the secondary market so I continued my autograph collection and started getting some Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures. I always wanted some 1:1 stuff again so when Korbanth started doing some more sabers I decided to buy some to see if I liked it. Got the Graflex 2.0, K4 (Kenobi ANH) and MPP 2.0 (Vader ANH/ESB).

Yesterday I started my Graflex Luke ESB build and wow this is awesome. Display cases and plaques will be ordered and my Star Wars room will once again have replicas in it:)

To be continued.

Reaction score
looking forward to seeing your new collection room. I also just received my Graflex 2.0 and DV6 Korbanth hilts yesturday, very happy to have these and fun to assemble.

Reaction score
Another one done. Korbanth K4 weathered. Next up is Vader ANH. Also adjusted the Luke ESB by removing the "beer tab".

Reaction score
Very cool. Looking forward to seeing you regrow your collection...

Reaction score
Well this took it´s time :) Have just started to move around cabinets to get the props displayed someplace. Is planning to have the sabers placed on top of two IKEA Bestå. Already have one to begin with but is unsure if I´m gonna go for white or black. ON the oppsite wall is my projectionscreen and its got black Bestå below it since the wall is also grey. I was thinking that the props will be better shown on white cabinets instead of black. Any comments?

Reaction score
Finally got my first case delivered. The Korbanth Graflex 2.0 on display.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They are there now. Better than the "x" in a box I saw before. Maybe it was something on my end.

Enough about that though. Nice addition to an already great collection and display. Congrats