Nightbrother Warrior - Gaming Greats (JFO)

Reaction score
Definitely best of the bunch today, I'll probably just use him as a stand-in for a more realistically proportioned Opress until we get one.

Reaction score
An interesting use of the shirtless Maul and didn't even think they'd do such a character, so kudos for that bit of imagination and resource gathering.
While a cool looking figure and very tempting I just can't stand those Maul legs.

And if they're really into shirtless characters they could make Taron Malicos as well, just use different legs.

Reaction score
Possibly because it was the most recent popular game that's character focused?

It's interesting that people are immediately thinking of Fallen order when they see this figure, but my mind immediately went to the show as he source. In fact their presence felt so minor that I had actually forget about them in the game.

Reaction score
I'm the opposite, everything from Dathomir sticks out to me most from the game. Plus it was a nice change of pace from fighting imperial troopers.

Im glad they're paying attention to the game. Actually, one of the first QnA sessions they had after the game had been out for a few months, they mentioned they had seen a lot of comments about the game, so I think they're trying to play catch up to the demand they're seeing (wherever they're looking). I'm hopeful that the troopers they've been releasing are to cover the budget for tooling for the individual characters.

Reaction score
Def down for this guy. I’ll probably order the flame trooper too to get free shipping. I’m a sucker for new troops

Reaction score
Gaming Greats seems to just be becoming a JFO line
Was really hoping for a Republic Commando or Starkiller
In theory Gaming Greats is a cool idea, but in practice it's pretty limited since all figures have to be retools. It's really limited to what's done in the mainline. That's why it's almost entirely been troopers and hardly any actual characters from games.

Reaction score
Oh and as much as I complain about constant reuse, lol I honestly wouldn't mind if they reissued Second Sister with new non helmet head sculpt.

Reaction score
So there is a furry arm/shoulder on the panel art. Could it be Tarfful or just some random Kashyyykian warrior from the game as well?

Reaction score
So there is a furry arm/shoulder on the panel art. Could it be Tarfful or just some random Kashyyykian warrior from the game as well?
Great catch! This line is waaaaaaay overdue for some new wookies, even if it’s just Snoova. They could totally use the Chewy body w/new head and overlay for armor. I’d personally rather see a Wookiee Jedi but any new walking carpet is an instant buy for me.

Reaction score
I'll give them credit for something different, especially for kids looking something cool to play with.

Reaction score
Way down with this! First reaction was how great the figure looked.

Intriguing - now, give us some Nightsisters!!!!
And this was my second reaction. Obviously the need to do more tooling...but feels like they can get a few figures out of much of the new body. Mother Talzin, Merrin, and at least one generic Nightsister to start.

Reaction score
I'm pleased we're getting a generic Nightbrother. I wish we would get more generic/army building figures beyond Trooper variants. Anyway, I'm in for two of these.

Now give us TCW Maul, Savage Opress, Mother Talzin, Merrin, Asajj Ventress in her Nightsister garb, and generic Nightsisters. Heck, as someone else mentioned, give us zombie Nightsisters, too.

Reaction score
And this was my second reaction. Obviously the need to do more tooling...but feels like they can get a few figures out of much of the new body. Mother Talzin, Merrin, and at least one generic Nightsister to start.
Been thinking about this and I think the recent Asajj figure is a solid base for a Nightsister, maybe even the Rey figure based on the garments they wear. Simply tool up a new head and a few accessories. Lets not forget that she too was once a Nightsister so perhaps we could also get that version of Ventress thus making any new tooling worthwhile instead of for just one figure. When you sit down and think about it and consider all option available it really isn't that difficult to figure out how to do it. Some of this stuff is juts so easy it writes itself, though I know there are some who want all new molds for every figure. so what to do...

Reaction score
Got my order in for this and the flame trooper. Said free shipping and then charged $5.99 each figure presumably because of different release dates.
I will say as much as GS has become my go to for BS a lot of the time, they really need to tighten up their site/app. I know people have issues with certain cards and I’ve had a bunch of issues most recently, for the 2nd time, they cancelled my preorder because my card expired and after I changed the card # it never updated through to their system. I wasn’t too mad this time cause I already had the figure but a spot as big as GS shouldn’t have IT issues like this.
PS-just remembered they also recently canceled my preorder for a Purge trooper that I had ordered for another scummer because his card wouldn’t work on their site!
OK done griping, sorry. Psyched for all these new Gaming greats figures though!