No worries...JGordon24 said:Hmm, my mistake. I misread this and thought it was in regards to the 1:1 Busts. Sorry about that, Frozone.
I would hope they would use GG's measurements.deathstar1000 said:LOL!Tusken_Raiders said:
I wouldn't mind if they would take some measurements off of GG Leia statue.
Museum Replicas will be putting out full Vader and Stormtrooper armor sets with mannequins and everything else so that you will be able to have a full, 1:1 of those characters... probably cheaper than if SSC did it too.icruise said:
Vader would indeed be challenging. Does MuRep have it in their sights?icruise said:
Yes, they do....He is more of a 'Grand Finale' piece though. I wouldn't count on seeing him until 2011.yodasan said:Vader would indeed be challenging. Does MuRep have it in their sights?icruise said:
they are planning to do a stormtrooper.
For a 1:1 figure???? I don't think that is going to happen with Sideshow. You're better off buying the Museum Replicas costumes and their posable mannequin.Jedi_StarKiller said:I really want to see a Sandtrooper or Jedi Luke, those two are at the top of my list.
Oh, man! ALL GOOD! I love it!TrooperJon said:My picks...
1) Yoda (Empire Strikes Back). I think a nice Yoda would kick butt.
2) Han in Carbonite. I would love the lights on the side of the block to actually work.
3) Jawa. I think the Jawa would be cheap and easy to produce. Plus, it could have light-up eyes.
4) R5-D4. I always loved this droid. All SSC would need to do is a new head since the R2 body is done.
5) Wicket or any Ewok (if they could be done well).
Very true... that and a Jawa. Very cool ideas indeed. I am still sticking with my Grievous and IG-88.SirTristram said:I really do want an ESB Yoda.
I can't believe no one has made a good one yet.