News and Rumor Central - Clone Wars Edition v.6

Reaction score
I seriously doubt Dave Filoni has any say over who gets made into action figure form. Talk of Lux or the Gerreras being made into action figures at this point is pretty delusional. Like people who talked about there being a serious chance of Father, Son and Daughter being made. At least the fantastical Trandoshan UBP people were just making up would have some cool alien characters. Three onderonian human/freedom fighter figures would be retail poison. Even as an exclusive. Look at how many of those Hostage Crisis and Hidden Enemy BPs that Target had to clearance. And those had a much more interesting variety of characters - clones and aliens and droids. PLUS we still haven't seen any real indication that Hasbro will be putting out any variety at all in the CW line for 2013. Sorry to be the wet blanket.
-Actually, Hasbro had said that they would be making itens from Mortis, only they never did. And if Hasbro and LF could have worked together to put out a Saw/Steela/Lux/Ahsoka set right now, it would probably sell through. The Target packs were some time after their episodes premered.

Reaction score
In the grand scheme, probably none.
It will continue it's run, and possibly get extended, but we all know there's not much left to do between 2 and 3.
So I'm sure it will still end at the pre-planned point.

Reaction score
I read somewhere, I think Force.net I don't remember, that they are going to move TCW to DisneyXD. anyone else hear that?
Well, it's a rumor like Cartoon Network is a Time Warner channel, people think Disney will put TCW on their own channels.
It seems to be logical but nothing is sure for the moment, we'll have to wait to find the answer.

Episode Trivia from The Gathering
- The opening prologue trailer to the episode features a rare flashback to before the Clone Wars, when Plo Koon discovered the baby Ahsoka Tano on an undisclosed planet, and brought her into the Jedi Order.

- The notion of lightsabers being powered by mystical crystals find their roots in the “Kyber crystal” concept in the early draft scripts of Star Wars, a mystical gem said to amplify the power of the Force.

- The symbols denoting the balance of the light side and dark side first seen in the realm of Mortis are visible in the temple entrance on Ilum. The markings that lined the halls of the Father’s Monastery on Mortis are also found within the Ilum temple.

- This episode introduces a Jedi youngling symbol worn as a patch on the students’ cold weather gear.

- The crystals are colorless until the young Jedi holds it, upon which it becomes attuned to the Force-user. This appears to be what governs the colors of Jedi lightsabers.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
I wonder what effect Disney buying lucasfilm will have on the CW series.
I expect any violence to be toned down a bit, I don't think we'll see episodes like the one where that chick gets killed after falling off a cliff from mid air.

Reaction score
I expect any violence to be toned down a bit, I don't think we'll see episodes like the one where that chick gets killed after falling off a cliff from mid air.
Simbas dad died the same. I don't think anything would change.

If anything you actually cared about mufasa too. Way more violent IMO.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any word on Hasbro releasing a Clone Z-95 Starfighter? This is one ship I'd like to see and buy two of.

Reaction score
Any word on Hasbro releasing a Clone Z-95 Starfighter? This is one ship I'd like to see and buy two of.
I think that we are at a stage with Hasbro's Toy development that if they do make a Z-95, that it would be undersized and over priced.

Reaction score
You mean it'll look sorta like a Freeco speeder? LOL damn thats a nightmare thought that knowing Hasbro they'll turn into a reality. I hope Habsro wakes up and cuts that nonesense. The Z-95 would be one sweet starfighter to own, it would be great if they make an Imperial version like they did with the V-Wing and ARC-170 fighter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think that we are at a stage with Hasbro's Toy development that if they do make a Z-95, that it would be undersized and over priced.
I wouldn't be surprised they totally ruined one of the coolest looking ships of TPM(Darth Maul's) by making it fighter sized!

Reaction score
Have you seen that new Yoda Starfighter? (of course you have). It looks like a Galactic Hero toy.

Reaction score
I haven't seen it
But I want it because it fits with my other Jedi Starfighters
I haven't seen it in person, but I've seen the pictures and I really like what I see. It's another excellent just-off-screen mini-rig. I'll never collect the full-size starships because they take up too much space, but I can't get enough of the mini-rigs.

I'm a sucker for pretty much every Class I vehicle that isn't a BARC speeder or AT-RT.

Reaction score
I've seen Yoda's in person and I actually kinda want one. it's a neat little ship and it's actually something I would picture Yoda flying into battle. I mean it's micro in size compared to the regular starfighter but still it's a neat design of a ship. hopeing to snag one this week during the BOGO event at TRU.

would love to see Hasbro tackle a Z-95 for the Clone Wars (and while Lego has made one it's not the same). I wouldn't mind it if they made one both in the Class I size as a mini rig but it deserves to get the full Starfighter treatment as well. include a Pong Krell and perhaps 2 Clone Pilots and put a $50 price tag on it and it would sell.

Reaction score
Can it be? Rumors of upcoming CW characters:

===
The 411: The First Wave Of Hasbro's New Saga Collection
Posted by D_Martin on March 8, 2013 at 11:58 PM CST

Beyond the figures we saw in their showroom at Toy Fair last month, early assortments of Hasbro's 2013 Saga Legends collection will also include figures based on The Clone Wars Captain Rex, The Empire Strikes Back Boba Fett, A New Hope Stormtrooper, The Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader, and The Clone Wars Darth Maul. Stay tuned for images and additional information on these new figures. Only a couple of Bothans died to bring us this information.

===

Reaction score
Is the Rex the same as the 2013 version? Wondering if Hasbro cancelled the 2013 CW US wave cause there going to repacked in future waves?

Reaction score
The Legends line will contain 5 POA realistically sculpted characters, both from the movies and the CW - so dont expect to see anything animated, unless Hasbro changed their mind. I imagine we'll see the season 5 outfits for Maul and Rex - both newly sculpted.

Reaction score
I wonder what that means regarding the SA realistic Rex that was scheduled for the cancelled Legacy collection. Maybe he is the one figure that won't make it into the Black Series line (Hasbro said 19 of the 20 cancelled figures would be released in TBS...).

Reaction score
I doubt that many people arent going through TCW toy forum these days, but I do have a question I wanted to ask regardless. If anyone does reply, thank you very much in advance.Since we’ve been snowed in up here in Boston, I figured Id use the opportunity to rewatch some of my old TCW & Rebels BluRays seasons. Anyhow, I collected TCW line in spurts, for some reason though I only collect about 65-75% of the TCW vehicles. My collection was getting far too large as a whole(This was around the time we got a few Giant AT-ATs, the BMF, TIE’s w/large wings, etc)I decided to cut back somewhere and for some reason I decided that some TCW vehicles were a decent place to start....more specically the Delta2 Jedi Starfighters(the ones w/the astromech-slot directlty in front of the cockpit, not the kind the Plo Koon had in ROTJ or the maroon one Obi-Wan chased Jango w/in Ep II.

So if there aren’t too many of them out there, I’m thinking of starting to pick those up. I know some are expensive, but that’s just my own stupidity for waiting. Anyway, Im hoping someone can help me put together a list of what was released (I know Hasbro made “EU” versions for Kit Fisto & Saesee Tiin during TSC/TAC, I’m leaving those off the list). So, here is what I’ve got, please add if anything is missing. Thanks in advance for any help:

—Anakin’s yellow
—Obi-Wan’s Maroon
—Ahsoka’s white/Maroon (with a star shape on the middle of of it)
—Mace Windu’s (came in the Boba Fett Slave I set)
—Kit Fisto White/maroon/dark green
—Plo Koon’s blue striped

Also, I know that some of these were released multiple time;were there any w/better paint/etc than others? And finally, I know that the Anakin (and possibly the Obi version??...not sure) were released in a smaller scale. I remember some people said it had to due to Hasbro’s cheapness at the time, but other’s said that the scale matches up much better than it had before.....any thoughts?

Reaction score
You have done good on your homework, and you to have all of the Delta Jedi StarFighters listed correctly There was only six of them. On screen they had shown Sae-See Tiin, Barris Offee, and Adi Gallia in their star fighters (see the last episode of the Citadel ARC). I don't remember which episode had Barris Offee in hers, but I do remember that it was her and Asoka during an 'intro' segment during the Tom Kane narration.

I was hoping those Star Fighters would have been made, but after season 3, Hasbro cut back on TCW toys and these never saw the light of day. I say that these were the better star fighters versus the small ones.

Reaction score
I was having the same itch as Maynard a couple days of ago. If I go on this route, I need to buy the figures to match the vehicles as well. Because of all my vehicles have their matching pilots/drivers in them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They hard one to find will be Mace Windu's Astromech and Star Fighters as they only came with the Boba Fett UBP. Good Luck.

Reaction score
Does anyone think Steve Evans, Hasbro and Disney will splurge on some new Clone Wars figures?

Reaction score
I hope so. There appears to be some talent to choose from - Clones, Mandos, Bad Batch, Droids, Mauls minions...

Reaction score
Oh my! I hope they don't go crazy on clones again. I literally have boxes of extra clones and I am not even an army builder.

Reaction score
I hope they revisit CW in the 3.75 lines because of the revival, but I only want unique characters / outfits that have never been made - not rehashed clones or Kenobi / Skywalker.

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Spider legs maul
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pong Krell
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Spirit of qui-gon
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Admiral trench
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]99
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ziro the Hutt
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Poggle the Lesser
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Bail organa
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Tiff Tamson
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Obi-wan as Rako Hardeen
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Siton Moj
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Saw Gerrera
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]D-Squad w/Colonel Meebur Gascon
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Clone commander Gregor (deserter clone)
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Obj-wan in Mandalorian armpit
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anakin in full scuba gear
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Asajj Ventress as bounty hunter[/FONT]

Reaction score
I wonder if they are going to go ahead and give us that unreleased Young Boba Fett?