News and Rumor Central - Clone Wars Edition v.6

Reaction score
Amen to that. What we really need are more Separatist figures: All in favor for figures of Admiral Trench, Osi Sobeck, Nute Gunray, Wat Tambor, or Poggle the Lesser, please say "Aye!"

All opposed? Good, we are all in agreement then :p

Reaction score
I am shocked in how quiet things are on the Clone Wars front. No mention of what new figures we will be getting anytime soon. I am really interested in seeing what is coming down the line soon. I hope we are getting some new and interesting characters.
Sugi??? Sinube??? Those would be nice surprises

Reaction score
Krayt said:
I am shocked in how quiet things are on the Clone Wars front. No mention of what new figures we will be getting anytime soon. I am really interested in seeing what is coming down the line soon. I hope we are getting some new and interesting characters.
Sugi??? Sinube??? Those would be nice surprises
The reason is because pretty much all of the figures remaining in 2011 have been revealed thanks to e-tailers. Those 3 waves should spread out and maybe only 1 more will make it in before December is over.

Reaction score
blowtorchscorch said:
My local TRU in UK have listed captain rex's 501st BP & 99 on single card.
Very interesting it it's true! Hopefully the Rex and 501st Clone's are phase 2 in this battle pack! Not overly excited about 99, but he's a different kind of Clone, so that would be interesting, and if it's single card it means either an exclusive or another wave

Hopefully not an exclusive if it's true.

Reaction score
INTHEWAY said:
Amen to that. What we really need are more Separatist figures: All in favor for figures of Admiral Trench, Osi Sobeck, Nute Gunray, Wat Tambor, or Poggle the Lesser, please say "Aye!"

All opposed? Good, we are all in agreement then :p
"Aye"

Hasbro *slap*...pay attention!

Reaction score
AYE. definately would love to see more seperatist characters in the CW Line...

really hoping that the rumor of 99 being single carded is true... really want one. that is perhaps one of my favorite episodes from S3.... that and the Mortis Trilogy.

as far as realistic CW Figures on Vintage cards.... can i get a big YES!!!!!!!!!!! my guesses are that the following will see a realistic figure:

Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, Ahoska Tano, Captain Rex. not sure if there are any other characters that will make the transition from CG to realistic.

Reaction score
From the Hasbro Q&A:

QUESTION: Who now holds the “probably never will make as a figure” slot on the Clone Wars line-up? Jocasta Nu or Clone Number 99? Or both?

ANSWER: Right now both are in that tier. Jocasta would stand the higher chance though.

===

With that answer in mind, I highly doubt the rumor, and if its true, expect to see Jocasta Nu in the wave before it.

GNT

Reaction score
That''s how I read it.

So Hasbro have knocked her back for the Clone Wars line but haven't ruled her out for the realistic line going by that comment

Reaction score
Oh geez, I'm not going to debate what they meant by that statement - some think they meant she has a higher chance of being made, others think it means she has a higher chance of not being made. I just wanted to point out that both are on the same 'tier', and neither will be in the CW line according to their statement. A realistic Jocasta is a whole other story...

Reaction score
I found the rumoured TRU exclusive Commander Blackout Today. He is called Stealth Operations Clone Trooper and has no number (as he is exclusive)

Reaction score
Due to his lack of numbering, and the way he was found packed in with the Nikto Guard at TRU I assume he is the TRU exclusive.

GNT

Reaction score
cloneaddict said:
Due to his lack of numbering, and the way he was found packed in with the Nikto Guard at TRU I assume he is the TRU exclusive.
Sounds like his a KMart exclusive to me

Reaction score
I'm guessing they'll reuse 90% of the figures from the basic line for battle packs andvarious repaint, expecting more Clones, and more made up vehicles.

Reaction score
Please make...
Twliek Warrior Pack Like a green one, pink one, and orange one in like a three pack fully articulated. Knowing how successful Aayla Secura is she sells SOOOOO well. I know that these would too make the orange one that guy from episode. [image]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/starwars1618/Warriors.jpg?t=1311259273[/image]
[image]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/starwars1618/Warriors2.jpg[/image]

Reaction score
Well ever since that one episode I've always felt they needed more generic Twi'leks, more specifically though I'd like at least Cham Syndulla!

Reaction score
What about threads for Rik Enson, the Shark Separatist from the first episode arc for season for. Or General Krell the Jedi Besalisk?

Reaction score
Please come out with Twiliek freedom fighter chant sendula!!! And more twilieks from the show!!! Families and Warriors!!

Reaction score
AquaticNeon said:
Please come out with Twiliek freedom fighter chant sendula!!! And more twilieks from the show!!! Families and Warriors!!
I'd buy him if he came with a Blurrg!

Reaction score
Re: News and Rumor Central - Clone Wars Edition v.

Have noticed the Target exclusive BP's for Hidden Enemy with bounty hunters Dvd were moved out of new reset, but not in the clearance section...anybody know what's happening with these?

Reaction score

They are likely on their way to clearance.

Reaction score

Anyone know what kind of Starfighters the Jedi will be using in the next season? I really hope we get the ones from Revenge of the Sith, it would be nice to have these available again with some updates.

Reaction score

Scarrack said:
Anyone know what kind of Starfighters the Jedi will be using in the next season? I really hope we get the ones from Revenge of the Sith, it would be nice to have these available again with some updates.
I agree. I would like to see these with some updates. The only bad thing is that it will inevitably start a chain of repaints that will clog the shelves.

Reaction score

Tons of new target DPCI's revealed at Banthaskull, looks like some are CW related.

All start with 087-06-

1732 Vintage Vehicle - Note: This is not the same DPCI as the previous report so it looks like two different sets of Vintage Vehicles.
1736 CW Figure Collection
1749 Vehicle Figure Scene Pack
0300 Non-electric mask
0320 Darth Maul double Lightsaber
0765 Battlefields of Naboo
0780 Attack Vehicles
0920 Villains and Sith

Reaction score

I'd say we need to create a thread for this. Originally when we saw this name on EE, I think we thought it was a stand-in name for "Cad Bane's Escape". Well, considering it's listed for pre-order here, and this site has "Cad Bane's Escape" up, I'd say it definitly is an entirely different battle pack:
http://www.toywiz.com/stormtheseparatist.html

PS: Makes me wonder if this pack is based off Grievous Intrigue. Only episode that strikes me as it possibly being based on, unless it's all re-packs from Witches of the Mist.

Reaction score

jedisquared said:
Have noticed the Target exclusive BP's for Hidden Enemy with bounty hunters Dvd were moved out of new reset, but not in the clearance section...anybody know what's happening with these?
Noticed that these were gone from all the Targets in my area too. And there were a lot of them. They were never clearanced and they have been MIA for weeks now.

Reaction score
Sorry if there's a specific thread to post questions, but, i was wondering if anyone knew if Hasbro is going to have a presentation at New York Comic Con this october. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
darth_nihilus23 said:
Sorry if there's a specific thread to post questions, but, i was wondering if anyone knew if Hasbro is going to have a presentation at New York Comic Con this october. Thanks in advance.
Yes, they claimed at SDCC to have more reveals for NYCC.

Reaction score
Zylek said:
darth_nihilus23 said:
Yes. And the best part is, they can't give us a crap Comic-Con there, as everything that was shown at SDCC comes out before or during October. So they HAVE to show us new goods during NYCC.

PS: Here's hoping to an Osi Sobeck figure at NYCC! With season 4 goodies too!

Reaction score

[/QUOTE]
Yes. And the best part is, they can't give us a crap Comic-Con there, as everything that was shown at SDCC comes out before or during October. So they HAVE to show us new goods during NYCC.

PS: Here's hoping to an Osi Sobeck figure at NYCC! With season 4 goodies too!

[/QUOTE]

I am also curious what everyone expects to be revealed at NYCC or in the next few months?

It seems like there are several characters left from Season 3 and some from Season 4 that would be great candidates to be released.

I am hoping to get Mother Talzin, a Nightsister, Nightsister Asajj Ventress, Osi Sobeck, a Trandoshan, Jedi General Krell, Gungan Warrior, Mon Calamari Warrior, and Scuba Trooper.

Reaction score
The only thing that has been mentioned about Hasbro's NYCC presences is how they'll deal with the release of TPM in 3-D next year. Honestly I don't think we'll see much because they usually reveal quite a bit at Toyfair in February.

Reaction score
Ditto, Hasbro better make him, and not be like they have with the other Separatists.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Any news on a possible CW-styled ARC-170 for Season 4? I'd prefer a standard fighter with the standard markings. But if there is a specific squadron marking version...then I guess that'd be okay.