NEWEST WAVE OF POTJ FOR SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey,I'll be interested in IG-88, Koon, and one of your Amidala Theeds. Please e-mail me. Thanks!

------------------
"Hey, there, Blimpyboy, flying through the sky so fancy-free..."

G

Hi.Im interested in the IG88,Plo Koon,and if by chance you have another Queen Amadala.

G

Hi, To keep this fair, everyone can pic one fig, chose which, I WILL be ordering more cases, so if you dont get what ya want now, check back soon.

------------------
"THIS one goes there.....THAT one goes THERE!"

[This message has been edited by sithlord_aw8 (edited 01-05-2001).]

G

Boba191: I only have 2 Amidalas, so if 77 or blimpy dont want theirs, you get it.

------------------

G

Plo Koon -
IG88 -
Amidala Theed - Boba191
Amidala Theed -
Saesae Tin - BobaFett77

Com'on! no one wants the others? I'll let it sit till tommorrow, if no one wants the others, they go to the 2 Fetts.

------------------

G

Hey Everyone at BHC! I will have IG88, Plo Koon, 2 Queen Amidala Theed, and a SaeSae Tin! (PENDING) all are guarenteed MOMC and freshly pulled from the case!
I will sell these for what I am paying, roughly about $6, well, actually $5.83, but I need help on the shipping cost
Post here if interested! First come first serve. Enjoy!

------------------

[This message has been edited by sithlord_aw8 (edited 01-05-2001).]

Reaction score
Hey! I'm interested in your 2 Theed Amidala and SaeSae Tin figures. I've already e-mailed you about the Gungan Sub you wanted so why don't we discuss it there. Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm afraid I'm going to have to move this thread to the Wuher's Cantina section because BHC classifieds guidelines state <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>You must be in possession of the item you have for trade or sale.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can find this thread there.

------------------
Mark Hamill's initial reaction to reading the Star Wars script

BHC Moderator of POTF2, Galoob, Films, Ep 1, Lego, Classifieds
SSG Micro Machines and Lego Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.