New vader prototype

Reaction score
I've missed it every single time its popped up online, lol - at this point I am going to wait for it to show up at retail, and pick the color pattern I like. Otherwise, I'll wait for the ebay prices to crash below MSRP, haha.

Reaction score
Still haven't broken through on target.com. I do see that a store about an hour from me shows them in stock.

Has anyone spotted these in stores yet?

Reaction score
So now I'm wondering if they will release a new prototype figure, or do we think this was a one and done promotion?

Seeing how they have Ben in a fight with Vader on the back of the card, it could be fun to release a 2 figure set.

Reaction score
I still don't have Vader, so I certainly hope they don't do another character as a prototype - if anything, release more Vaders to retail - between collector hoarding and scalper scum - I've never seen one.

Reaction score
I’d be down with another of these figures. I, too, suspect it will be Boba Fett. But Yoda or Luke Bespin would make sense from this wave. Leia would be my pic — but can’t see this happening.

Reaction score
I still don't have Vader, so I certainly hope they don't do another character as a prototype - if anything, release more Vaders to retail - between collector hoarding and scalper scum - I've never seen one.
This is really the only exclusive I've never seen at Target. I don't even think my two local stores ever got them. I was able to get one from a fellow Scummer who managed to get extras and help some of us out. Also got a couple loose figures from Tunghori, but the saber that came with one is an incorrect combination.

Just recently, there was a seller on ebay who did the boil and pop to create a solid color Vader in each of the six colors. It was pretty cool to see them all in the same color. Should have pulled the trigger on the blue one, but held out too long and they all sold. It's also a real shame Hasbro only decided to do 18 combinations. The way they made it sound, we were going to get literally hundreds of completely random combinations. Now that would have been very cool, and also give people the chance to own something truly unique.