New to the neighborhood

Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Hey all,

It looks like I'll be moving to Vegas sometime in February or March. I'm looking forward to joining the mix, and helping collectors get the new stuff as it shows up.

How's hunting around there? Any scalper trouble I should watch out for?
 
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
1,237
Reaction score
0
There's this one really fat guy that goes running to the toy department at Target Boca. He's picks up anything he thinks is hot and brags about selling them. He's a total scumbag. Next time I see his hot fatness I'll take his pic with my camera phone.
 
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
10,736
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas
Madonna said:
There's this one really fat guy that goes running to the toy department at Target Boca. He's picks up anything he thinks is hot and brags about selling them. He's a total scumbag. Next time I see his hot fatness I'll take his pic with my camera phone.
lol
 
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
10,736
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas
RogueLeader said:
Hey all,

It looks like I'll be moving to Vegas sometime in February or March. I'm looking forward to joining the mix, and helping collectors get the new stuff as it shows up.

How's hunting around there? Any scalper trouble I should watch out for?
Whats up Rogue? Welcome to the LV boards and soon a welcome to sunny Vegas..

Well the LV boards have been quiet...but Im still here as well as a few others, we just need someone to spark it up a bit...I hope that you can help.

As for Vegas..usually the stores are hit and miss...but its cool..I dont see that many scalpers..well I do the infamous pool guy here in the west side of town, I almost sure he is a scalper.
 
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
10,736
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas
RogueLeader said:
Hey all,

It looks like I'll be moving to Vegas sometime in February or March. I'm looking forward to joining the mix, and helping collectors get the new stuff as it shows up.

How's hunting around there? Any scalper trouble I should watch out for?
Whats up Rogue? Welcome to the LV boards and soon a welcome to sunny Vegas..

Well the LV boards have been quiet...but Im still here as well as a few others, we just need someone to spark it up a bit...I hope that you can help.

As for Vegas..usually the stores are hit and miss...but its cool..I dont see that many scalpers..well I do the infamous pool guy here in the west side of town, I almost sure he is a scalper.
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the welcome, folks. I'll be glad to be back in the states, and I do hope that I can add a little life to the thread. I've been splitting cases with a friend from my old Atlanta stomping ground, and I'm looking to do the same in Vegas if anyone is interested. With gas prices what they are and time being a little limited for me to hunt, I like doing that mostly with a hunt for exclusives in between.
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
I just got back to the states, and after a few weeks of visiting my family I will officially be in the Vegas hunting mix later this month. Looking forward to seeing you guys around!
 
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
10,736
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas
Wow..not a lot of posts! Well Im alive, but its going to be a long road. I need alot of my nerves to come back on line, only time will tell. Well Im currently staying at my inlaws, but I dont have online access, but I came home for a few mintues, so I have to go now..But I will contact you soon..

Miguel
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
Thanks for replying, TR. I've been reading the boards and I wish you the best for a full recovery. There's a beer or three waiting for you when you're up for it, on me.
 
Joined
May 24, 2005
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Good to see you back TR. Let us know how everything is going and if you need anything.

Tusken_Raiders said:
Wow..not a lot of posts! Well Im alive, but its going to be a long road. I need alot of my nerves to come back on line, only time will tell. Well Im currently staying at my inlaws, but I dont have online access, but I came home for a few mintues, so I have to go now..But I will contact you soon..

Miguel
 
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
I'm in town now, looking for a car and a place to live. I should be up and running soon, posting finds and whatnot. Once my stuff gets here from the movers, I'll have a decent amount of Kubrick and Koto stuff for trade/sale. I picked up some good stuff in Japan and anyone interested can PM me. I'll get a list together as soon as I can look thru everything.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
517
Reaction score
0
Hello:

New to this site and moved to Vegas last October. My collection is pretty small compared to most. Maybe enough to fill up a wall and a half not counting artwork. Mostly collect carded figures, autographed prints, film cells, and Topps movie cards. Looking to meet fellow S/W fans and collectors in the area. I will be at the Toys R Us midnight madness opening at the one at the Meadows mall, so hope to see some of you there.

Paul
 
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
10,736
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas
Jedi Merc...

Welcome to the Vegas boards...Its great two new collector to the neighborhood...

I hope you stick around..we just had a meet...but maybe a good possiblity of a Post-SDCC meet in August...
 
Top