New to the line.

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm new to the Action Fleet line. I just bought the Falcon and an X-Wing and fell in love with the line.

Just wanted to know if any of you knew a site that showed all of the sets released in the POTF2 era.

Also, I wanted to know if the prior releases to these vehicles came with mini figures, as the two I bought have spaces for them, but no figures.

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the brotherhood (and sisterhood) of Action Fleet Collectors. The line started out around '95 so you have a lot catching up to do. There are vehicles, playsets, battle packs, mini-scenes, and series-alpha (movie concept vehicles).

If you're looking for a checklist, right here on rebelscum.com has a very comprehensive listing of all the AF products. Just click <collector database> from homepage and select <galoob> on the left hand side. It has everything upto and including TPM. And I guess you're pretty upto speed with AOTC AF's by now anyways. Good luck with your collection!

Toyguy

Reaction score
Thanks. It really is a great line. I wish I realized that years ago.

Anyway, now that I can see what I've missed, can anyone give me the heads up on what is rare, what is super rare, and what I can get at reasonable prices?

Reaction score
Well, this is just Toyguy talking but this is my take on rareness for vehicles:

OT/EU
Super-rare:
- E-Wing fighter, Tie Defender
Rare:
- Virago, Jabba's Sail Barge

Prequels (TPM)
Super-rare:
- I'd say none
Rare:
- Series alpha (Droid fighter, Royal Ship, Sith Infiltrator, Naboo Fighter)
- Movie accurate or regular assortment (Sith Infiltrator, Royal Ship, Trad Fed Landing Ship, Droid Control Ship)

Of course, different regions would probably consider different things rare. BTW, Action Fleet also made vehicles for other franchises including:
- Starshiptroopers
- Aliens
- Predator

Of these, I'd say Aliens is 'rare' and Predator is 'super-rare'. In fact, I think there was only 1 Predator ship in the assortment and Galoob only made salesman's samples. Aliens probably had a short run, but never made it to Canada where I live so I'm not sure. Starshiptroopers actually made it here, so they were likely very abundant in US.

Hope this helps. Maybe the other guys have some more to add.

Toyguy

Reaction score
Welcome EZ!

Toyguy pretty well summed up what is rare, although I might add the Rancor to the rare list only because I only saw it once. Some of the later Battle Packs seemed to be rare (except that TRU was clearing them out for $2 2 years ago!) Also, the last two EPI deluxe playsets, Otoh Gunga and Theed Palace, are the only AF toys along with the Alpha Naboo Starfighter that I NEVER saw at retail.