New to AF, many questions

Reaction score
As I posted earlier, I found some Action Fleet Stuff for $3.99. I just bought them for something to do, maybe trade bait. But I fell in love with them. Now I want to get into it more. I love the fact that I can have ships without taking up half my house. I wish the Falcon and Shuttle were a little bigger, but I think this line is very cool. I wish I had picked up on it a few years ago! Here are my questions:

Are the Tie's and a/b/x/y-wings to scale with each other?

How many diferent paint variations of x-wings are there?

Are the different colored y-wing and A-wing squads movie authentic? I don't recall seeing them in the OT.

Does the Naboo Hanger playset come with a starfighter? and will the boxed starfighters fit in the hanger bays?

Is it me, or are there no pics of Action Fleet in the modern era picture archives on this site?

Reaction score
Originally posted by MacNZsDaD:

Are the Tie's and a/b/x/y-wings to scale with each other?

They are close, but I think the Tie Bomber and B-wing would be Bigger and the A-wing smaller.

How many diferent paint variations of x-wings are there?

There were I think 3 regular X-wings. There were only slight paint variatios if any, but came with different Pilots (Luke, Wedge, Porkins) After that there was the Alpha one (with Biggs(?) and of course the Toy Fare Excl. Dagobah Version

Are the different colored y-wing and A-wing squads movie authentic? I don't recall seeing them in the OT.

I'm pretty sure the Green a-wing is not, nor the Dark Grey Snowspeeder. Don't know about the Y-wings, but I certainly don't recall pilots in different colored flight suits (in ANH anyway)

Does the Naboo Hanger playset come with a starfighter? and will the boxed starfighters fit in the hanger bays?

The playset comes with a Naboo Fighter Shell that is gutted out on the bottom to allow a R2 unit dome (built into the floor of the playset)to be raised up into position. The regular boxed ones will fit into the other hangers (the bonus of finding them for $2)

Is it me, or are there no pics of Action Fleet in the modern era picture archives on this site?[/QB]
<font size="2" face="arial">Don't know!

Reaction score
"Are the Tie's and a/b/x/y-wings to scale with each other?"

I don't think so.

"How many diferent paint variations of x-wings are there?"

Well, there is lukes X-wing, Porkins X-Wing, Wedge's X-wing, the series Alpha X-wing (which is Biggs X-wing), the Toyfare exclusive X-wing (lukes X-wing with dagobah swamp residue all over it), the battle damaged X-wing from the Yavin Battle playset, and the silver coloured X-wing from the exclusive Zaap 2 pack.

Then there is the X-wing in the new box that has just come out. I don't have it, but I beleive it is lukes X-wing but with some additional paint applications.

So that is 8. Some of the differences are very minor.

"Are the different colored y-wing and A-wing squads movie authentic? I don't recall seeing them in the OT."

They aren't movie authentic.

"Does the Naboo Hanger playset come with a starfighter?"

I think it comes with a naboo fighter in bits, representing one being repaired.

" and will the boxed starfighters fit in the hanger bays?"

I assume it would fit the Naboo fighter, but not the others.

"Is it me, or are there no pics of Action Fleet in the modern era picture archives on this site? "

That's right. However, if you click on Site Sections (below Photo Archive) then click on galoob in the list, you will find a huge archive of all the galoob micromachine things, including the action fleet stuff.

Pepare to drool, and then to go on E-bay and spend a huge amout of money buying them up

Rob

Reaction score
There is an additional variant "white" x-wing in the Series Alpha..... PIC to the list Robilus posted.....and the X-wings of the flight controller and Classic Duels pack that are with minor paint differences.