New "The Force Awakens" General Mills Droid Viewer Promotion

Reaction score

We have these Nestlé/General Mills ones here with different brands but the TFA visual of the packagings are the same.

Reaction score
It's strange how the normal bb-8 version has a cooler pic than the "exclusive" one..... I've enjoyed eating tie fighter wings all along but it seems like the trend has ended in my stores.

Reaction score
I'm still looking for the exclusive BB-8 and B-U4D, any help would be appreciated. I have a regular BB-8 and PC-4CO for trade

Reaction score
I have noticed some of the droid viewer cereals show up at BigLots now (closeout type store, in Los Angeles) as my stores have pretty much moved on to the decal promo

Reaction score
I was just looking at a freebie that I got when I went to the Marathon viewing on december 17th (hollywood CA). One break they had cereal sponsored by General Mills. They gave us some stickers. I now realize it is a set of the 6 "decals" from the current promotion. It's cool as it is an uncut strip of all 6. That promo hadn't started then, so I didn't put it together that it was a General Mills promo product.
Now I don't have to feel guilty for not getting any more cereal, as I have a ton from the droid viewers still.
Might try to pick up the exclusive 7th decal though.

Reaction score
Anyone out there, really looking to trade on this one

Last edited:
Reaction score
need R2 viewer have others/decals for trade

Need R2D2 Droid Viewer, have others for trade or decals for trade, including limited edition millenium falcon exclusive decal.

just txt me 4199798612

chad