New Star Wars ArtFX Stormtrooper (A New Hope) 1/7 Scale

Reaction score
They advertise the helmet as based on the Hero version from ANH. This lead me to do a bit of research, and wow, I never realized how janky the helmets really were. The "vents" are painted, uneven lines, the painting overall was pretty sloppy, and the black brow was unevenly spaced depending on the helmet. It's amazing how you don't notice those things when you are engrossed in the movie.

Reaction score
If its like the ANH Vader, nope. One pose, just stands on base without magnets or pegs. This line is feeling more like costume displays on manikins you see at a con, rather than the dynamic poses of the previous 1/7th figures, or the naturalistic poses of the 1/10 Artfx+.

Reaction score
I pre-ordered this statue, despite the inaccuracies like the lack of ab buttons and wrong E-11 blaster (ROTJ instead of ANH)

Reaction score
I kind of like this statue; but I also kind of don't. The very basic pose doesn't bother me for a one in a billion Stormtrooper; it's those green lenses. Are they screen accurate? I honestly can't recall having ever seen green lenses on a Stromtrooper on screen. Is there a particular scene in which they are more noticeable? I'd like to check it out!

Reaction score
I kind of like this statue; but I also kind of don't. The very basic pose doesn't bother me for a one in a billion Stormtrooper; it's those green lenses. Are they screen accurate? I honestly can't recall having ever seen green lenses on a Stromtrooper on screen. Is there a particular scene in which they are more noticeable? I'd like to check it out!
The Stormie helmets had green lenses indeed, no matter if the flimsy acetate film on the Stunt or the thicker bubble-formed plastic on the Hero

Stormtrooper helmet PropStore ANH Tantive 4 11.jpg

stormie22.jpg

EFX Stormtrooper Legend helmet 4.jpg