New Section Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

With Star Wars: The Clone Wars 3-D animated series coming later this year, there's already been a lot of discussion over in the TAC section, and we're expecting to see some great new Hasbro toys officially unveiled at Toy Fair next week. So we've decided to add a new section for THE CLONE WARS line in anticipation for the upcoming toy announcements and current rumors.

Please bear with us as we get threads organized from The 30th Anniversary Collection section, and we'll open up the TCW "doors" shortly.

Thanks!

GNT

Reaction score
Re: New Section Coming Soon!

Always good to get a new section...... I like the fresh clean start smell it has

I take it this section will just be for the "Clone Wars" related merchandise and all the other 2008 TAC merchandise to carry on in the TAC section

Happy hunting all

Reaction score
Re: New Section Coming Soon!

That's what Curto and I had discussed... I think we'll have another new one soon, for whatever the "classic" line is.

'78

Reaction score
Am I alowed to post in this thread?
. I thought this would be the best place.

Thanks Curto. I was looking forward to the day we would get our new "The Clone Wars" section. Looks like I'll have to find a new Clone Wars avatar to fit in with the year. Thanks for organizing this for us all you Mods

Reaction score
I am very excited about this new Clone Wars section!!!
Finally all our burning Clone Wars questions will be answered!
Thanks Guys!

Reaction score
I for one am kind of sad to see the TAC forums fade out as the new lines gather momentum...it has been an informative house filled with a plethora of memories... I will have to visit it just for nostalgia, if not to remind myself that Hasbro used to make realistic Star Wars figures in the 3 3/4 scale....... ahhhh the memories...

Reaction score
It really has not been hading out more people still veiw the TAC forums than the clone wars forums. I saw one time where 20 people were veiwing the TAC forum and only three were veiwing the clone wars forum.

Reaction score
That will change significantly over the next few days - 20 people viewing is not a lot. TAC will fade off with the last of the acquistions - perhaps the W3 figures as they're released?

'78

Reaction score
Since1978 said:
perhaps the W3 figures as they're released?

'78
But didn't Hasbro say thy would be part of the "classic" line, which is now known as the Droid Factory line. So wouldn't they be part of that now?

Reaction score
Not sure - I think they said they would be released at the same time - we'll hold off on resetting that until we get more news. We're only talking about a day or so right?!

Status
Not open for further replies.