NEW SALE!!!!! This Sat.!!!!!

Reaction score
For the LA/OC area:

Death Star Sale 2!!!!!!!!!!

When: this Sat. 12/13 8am - 1pm

Where: Exit the 5 or 405 at Bake Pkwy. Left on Bake, follow it to Trabuco. Look for directional signs at Trabuco & Bake, Lake Forest, CA

What: Star Wars, Star Trek, Simpsons, Legos, Halo, etc.

This will be the garage sale format. Hopefully that will attract more visitors. Loads of SWs. I personally will bring my endor AT-AT, GG shocktrooper bust, KB ROTS Collector's 9 pack, carded & loose figures and more.

Why: To get great deals on gifts for the family, friends, and yourself!!! It is the will of the force.

Reaction score
Re: Do What You Must

not a lot (or as much as we wanted). It was advertising on at least 5 other forums and craigslist and pennysaver

Reaction score
Re: Do What You Must

That's Unfortunate as I've often thought of doing the same type of sale. I sell at Frank & Son's some Saturdays but its pretty cut throat on older Star Wars (All of my stuff is ROTS or older - mostly POTF2 & EPI), and the Shrine not a lot of people go through there (about 500 a show).

Reaction score
hello

Good to meet another star wars fan! so i apologize for the delay but i just checked out ur message and it said u hosted a garage sell for SW? I live very close to lake forest so I wonder if I can drop by somewhere to check out ur collection and purchase them with cash? I mostly collect the sw miniatures now but I still collected pretty much everything for sw! So pls PM me back asaP! THANX FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS! nelson

Reaction score
Re: hello

sion and cypho ----we are looking to have another sale either 12/6 or 12/12 in Orange county area -maybe Brea, at a member's house for garage sale. stay tuned

Reaction score

Once you guys get a date down, let me know so I can make sure I get the day off so I can visit and buy stuff this time!

Reaction score

i'll lyk. u should pm shadowtrooper to get in the OC private thread (unless you're already in it)

Reaction score

Haha, still am not allowed in the privy OC thread, I'll shoot her another PM and see what she says

Reaction score

CantThinkOfAName said:
Haha, still am not allowed in the privy OC thread, I'll shoot her another PM and see what she says
it's just as useless in regards to info as the public room

Reaction score

spitty said:
CantThinkOfAName said:
it's just as useless in regards to info as the public room
We do help each other out there.

There's only so many times that someone is asked to find something for someone, only to be told by that someone that they no longer want it.

Reaction score
NEW SALE

New sale!

Saturday 12/13
8 am - 1 pm
Lake Forest
Look for the "Toy" signs at the intersection of Trabuco & Bake

Star Wars, Star Trek, Simpsons, Legos, Halo, lots more!

Reaction score
Re: NEW SALE

I wasn't able to sell with some of my fellow scummers, but if anyone from OC is interested in MOMC SW figs, from ROTS, Saga 2, or the entire lot of OTC figs, drop me a PM.