New Retro Line

Reaction score
A Mandalorian themed pack similar to this only with Sand People, Jawa, and Biker Scout would be cool. Not exacty a Villian Pack... but a great way to get these out. Plus it’d sure be great for army builders...

View attachment 372690
That would make a cool vintage style 3 pack. Well Technically Din isn’t considering a villain in the series.

Reaction score
I guess BBTS was a little too optimistic about shipping the Retro Mando wave? I ordered a case from EE with an est. arrival of May and a case from BBTS with an est. arrival of January. I just noticed that BBTS has quietly moved their goal post to May over the last couple of days, so looks like spring at best for everyone?

Reaction score
I guess BBTS was a little too optimistic about shipping the Retro Mando wave? I ordered a case from EE with an est. arrival of May and a case from BBTS with an est. arrival of January. I just noticed that BBTS has quietly moved their goal post to May over the last couple of days, so looks like spring at best for everyone?
I havea feeling thesewill show up early.

Reaction score
Don’t put too much faith in BBTS’s estimated arrivals. They are late a lot of the time and they’ve said January from the day they announced them. It should have said May from the start.

Reaction score
Agreed, I just ordered from 2 different companies because it seems every time I order from one (DorkSide, BBTS, Amazon, EE, etc.), the other ones ship first. I'm just hoping to improve my chances of getting them early! :LOL: That said, I bet Pulse get these before anyone.:LOL:

Reaction score
Agreed, I just ordered from 2 different companies because it seems every time I order from one (DorkSide, BBTS, Amazon, EE, etc.), the other ones ship first. I'm just hoping to improve my chances of getting them early! :LOL: That said, I bet Pulse get these before anyone.:LOL:
Lol i did the same.ordered several places.

Reaction score
I want to give a shout out to Tiredknight. He did a solid by hooking me up with one last Retro Fett. He had faith enough in me, as a fellow scummer/Rebelscum memeber, to send him out before asking for payment. I don't recommend this normally but I think it really shows his character.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Reaction score
^ the full mando retro line,was revealed back in Oct. on the 1st mando-monday event along w/ tvc Armorer and Moff gideon.. still preorderable at EE. Amazon....in/out of preorder stock

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was really hoping we might see some card art for he Mando wave yesterday, but still nothing. I'm beginning to wonder if this is yet another wave that Hasbro underproduced?

Reaction score
This may put me in the minority, but I’ve never really wanted a Kenner-style Leia. It looks off to me. Just off. 😬.

But I certainly at least can understand it. As a rule, I guess I would want any and all figures if I could get them.

Reaction score
I'd be interested in seeing Hasbro tackle Leia in this outfit for the Retro Collection, but I doubt that'll happen. I certainly appreciate all the various customs that have come out over the years, but once they're molded and mass produced for sale, they become bootlegs.

Reaction score
I was only referring to the legs...the skirt being built onto the legs, similar to the robes of Anakin/Palpatine/etc

There's no way Kenner in 1983 would have put a skirt that 10 year old boys could peep under like the other two

From the waist up, yeah, she's definitely curvier than Kenner would have done. I think from the 3 of those, though, one could Frankenstein something pretty Kennerish