New Retro Line

Reaction score
honest there's so many cool things to do with the retros. I was able to buy a bunch of Pilots for my first edition vehicles like the falcon my landspeeder and Darth Vader's TIE fighter without tying up a bunch of money buying duplicates for my collection. I also think they really need to step it up with the Army builders and offer them as a multi-pack on pulse. I have to admit I'm totally guilty of buying Stormtroopers every time I had seen them. But they look so awesome all around my Death Star and my Millennium Falcon. Don't blame me blame the photographers that designed the original vintage collection boxes... LOL making any sort of variant or exclusive is going to drive people crazy it was hard enough to find these things in the first place because they totally discounted Their audience. Some of us here have to take the blame to because people were *****ing and moaning that they weren't going to buy them. If you wanted to a con exclusive with retros do one of the three packs as a retro throwback but do not make anybody miss out on a figure or make them pay 4 times the price on eBay. I've said it before and I'll say it again there are many toy lines that I just abandoned and sold everything because the exclusive ruined it for me.

Reaction score
Exclusive doesn't have to mean scarce and heavily scalped. Just release enough product. Hasbro isnt benefiting from the Ebay inflated prices. They are only ruining the desire for their products. Again... not to sound like a snively B... I do like a good hunt but not a 16 second- competing with the rest of the world hunt.