New Retro Line

Reaction score
Pic too blurry to make out any specifics
Cards are bent in all different directions and bubbles are dirty from the inside and or scratched. If my phone weren't 4 years old it would take better photos. It was just a comment that out of 14 figures total 2 are displayable. They need to put these on better cardbacks with better bubbles. The Marvels look more like kenner releases than these.

Reaction score
I know. What’s up with that?
Yea, I was saying the same thing to myself, reading all these comments on here and seeing how they are showing up at retail in some places lol. The only thing I noticed last week or so was that EE sold out of the pre-order of these, which I found interesting since this was the last place you could Ms Dune. Did they over sell the pre-order or did get cut off from HAS? I guess i;ll wait a few days and call them.

Reaction score
So correct. The Kenner Yoda is the best sculpt ever of that character. Same with the Kenner Jawa version. No modern Jawa version comes close. I would love a Jawa in the retro line with soft goods or vinyl cape!

Looking for the following: Send a message if you any of these to sell or trade.
Mego CHiPs & Dukes Of Hazzard 3.75" Scale
Gabriel Lone Ranger 3.75" & 10" scale
Hasbro 2008 Indiana Jones 1/6 scale Mail Away Ark of the Covenant
Coleco NHL Stanley Cup/Power Play Table Hockey Game

Last edited:
Reaction score
You’re right, but a few decent modern Jawas do exist! I have a bit of a focus on them, and they are fun enough to mix and match. I used to have exactly 50 POTF2s (25 tall and 25 short), but I’ve since liquidated them!
1618974188778.jpeg
1618974246790.jpeg

The Retro I want most is the 1978 Jawa!

Reaction score
Now that I think of it, I really hope they do Greedo as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean they did him for the Deco 6 inch right?!

Reaction score
I can't tell by your photo. Where are the serious flaws?
I’m sure there are scuffs and dents on the bubbles, stress marks and bends on the cards and the stupid papers are horrible and should be on the bottom of the bubble like wave 3 and other lines. Hasbro throwing out cheap Star Wars but quality on retro Marvel figures. Can’t wait to be disappointed when mine come too. Not good for MOC collectors.

Reaction score
Cards are bent in all different directions and bubbles are dirty from the inside and or scratched. If my phone weren't 4 years old it would take better photos. It was just a comment that out of 14 figures total 2 are displayable. They need to put these on better cardbacks with better bubbles. The Marvels look more like kenner releases than these.
A 4 year old phone should still take decent pics. Maybe you need to clean the lens area. I know mine gets dirty with pocket lint all the time.

Reaction score
I can't tell by your photo. Where are the serious flaws?
Yea I was thinking the same thing, I was trying to spot the serious flaws but I cant tell from the photos, it just shows us close ups of the bubble. On the flip side, he said they are "Standard" grade, so he got what he paid for according to their grading, if he wanted mint cards he should have paid up for collector grade.

Reaction score
A 4 year old phone should still take decent pics. Maybe you need to clean the lens area. I know mine gets dirty with pocket lint all the time.
It's just the way the phone is, fickle. Believe me the phone is class A crap. I am not complaining about BBTS I am complaining about Hasbro here. If these were the new Marvel retros, they would be flawless with thick card stock. also the dirt INSIDE the bubbles is inexcusable by any measure.

Reaction score
Man, how is it you guys are all getting your stuff already?!
Ordered my stuff the second it hit. BBTS is the only place that delivered so far. My wife ordered some from Target as well, but you know street dates and all. what do they think this is the latest Taylor Swift LP?

Reaction score
Ordered my stuff the second it hit. BBTS is the only place that delivered so far. My wife ordered some from Target as well, but you know street dates and all. what do they think this is the lattarvet is anal about est Taylor Swift LP?
Target is anal about mixing "street" dates w/ "shelf reset" dates. Where the former is set by manufacturers and the latter by target corporate office to mandate each store sells all items around the same time, usual when they do a reset. I recall back in tsc/tac days, I witnessed a Hasbro rep giving a wm toy dept manager an earful for not having the "I'm your fafher" vader/luke 2pk out of shelves b4 fathers day weekend. The wm lady tried to argue it's not fathers day yet so we keeping them off shelf until Monday (after fathers day). Hasbro rep responded something like, try that crap w/ hallmark. It couldve made a good you tube video.

Reaction score
Dorkside is starting to process full cases. Should have mine soon.

Reaction score
I ordered cases from EE and BBTS on October 29th and still nothing. I contacted BBTS and apparently they've already sold out of the first shipment and are currently waiting for another, so it looks like May for me too. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I ordered cases from EE and BBTS on October 29th and still nothing. I contacted BBTS and apparently they've already sold out of the first shipment and are currently waiting for another, so it looks like May for me too. :rolleyes:
I wonder if that means Hasbro is only shipping retailers parts of their initial order, or if BBTS put in 2 separate orders due to demand.
And random thought, I'm hoping if there are any new sculpt troop builders in the next wave that they give them generic names; such as a Sandtrooper just being called Stormtrooper, kind of like how we got 2 figures called Bespin Security Guard. And Oola just being Jabba's Dancer. But honestly I'd buy them ither way.

I don't know what I'm looking forward to the most, having my preorder shipped or Hasbro announcing the next wave. The only possible way I could be disappointed is if the next wave is prequel or sequel trilogy based.

Last edited:
Reaction score
^ if that's the only means to get more TROS figs, I'll take it since TROS was treated like 💩 in regards to a dedicated 3.75" line.

Reaction score
Looks like the single Cara Dune and the case is back up for pre-order on BBTS. Both were shown as sold out very recently.

Reaction score
I wonder if that means Hasbro is only shipping retailers parts of their initial order, or if BBTS put in 2 separate orders due to demand.
And random thought, I'm hoping if there are any new sculpt troop builders in the next wave that they give them generic names; such as a Sandtrooper just being called Stormtrooper, kind of like how we got 2 figures called Bespin Security Guard. And Oola just being Jabba's Dancer. But honestly I'd buy them ither way.

I don't know what I'm looking forward to the most, having my preorder shipped or Hasbro announcing the next wave. The only possible way I could be disappointed is if the next wave is prequel or sequel trilogy based.
If they make any more figures that weren't "retro", it will show they are misguided and out of touch.

Reaction score
You’re right, but a few decent modern Jawas do exist! I have a bit of a focus on them, and they are fun enough to mix and match. I used to have exactly 50 POTF2s (25 tall and 25 short), but I’ve since liquidated them!
View attachment 384351
View attachment 384352

The Retro I want most is the 1978 Jawa!
Me too on the retro 1978 Jawa! Nice collection of Jawas though.

Looking for the following: Send a message if you any of these to sell or trade.
Mego CHiPs & Dukes of Hazzard 3.75" Scale
Gabriel Lone Ranger 3.75" & 10" scale
Hasbro 2008 Indiana Jones 1/6 scale Mail Away Ark of the Covenant
Coleco NHL Stanley Cup/Power Play Table Hockey Game

Reaction score
I'm digging the set overall! Definitely will be upgrading to cloth capes. The stinker is IG-11 hands down.

Reaction score
I'm worried I will never get a Cara Dune unless I spend $40+ on eBay. Most websites are sold out or pre-sold out. Walmarts in my area all got in one case early this week, and I missed Cara and The Child at each and every store. Target is my last hope on May 1st.

Reaction score
I'm worried I will never get a Cara Dune unless I spend $40+ on eBay. Most websites are sold out or pre-sold out. Walmarts in my area all got in one case early this week, and I missed Cara and The Child at each and every store. Target is my last hope on May 1st.
check around, BBTS had her back in stock yesterday. I think that this se was produced on a massive scale, so if you are persistent, you will get one.