New Retro Line

Reaction score
I'd like to organize and make some noise similar to what they did for the Rogue One X-Wing. A Retro petition should call for
-More unmade OT Characters (Sandtrooper, Bith, Ishi Tibb, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Oola, Slave Leia)
-multiple waves a year (I'll take 2 to 3 w/2-4 figures and an exclusive

Reaction score
I was a bit surprised that Hasbro didn’t mention anything during the Friday Fan event. But it’s time, just by the calendar. I’m hoping we hear something on May the Fourth!

Reaction score
All of it is great for me. I used a ton of them to fill out displays. Almost completely populated my Death Star with Retros. Would have cost a small fortune then to populate. With today's prices a large fortune...lol.
I do want more of the glaring holes filled. I think the reason they limit and isolate new characters to board games is so the entire wave sells through. Which they could easily remedy by giving us all new waves like this...
Set of 8
Bith musician
Rebel Fleet trooper x2
Dr Evezan
Garindan
Leia ceremonial
Luke Ceremonial with Medal
Han Ceremonial. Closed shirt With Medal
Then offer as a case.
Easy peasy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
anyone starting to get processing/shipped notices for the Mando wave? Read a post that EE is starting to process and curious if anyother sites are as well.

Reaction score
anyone starting to get processing/shipped notices for the Mando wave? Read a post that EE is starting to process and curious if anyother sites are as well.
checked my BBTS and nothing. Target likely will have them in store before they ship.

Reaction score
checked my BBTS and nothing. Target likely will have them in store before they ship.
cant say about other areas but local targets did not receive new wave until AFTER target.com shipped them. About 3 weeks prior to my local store getting these, they had a lone zutton, but it was a .com return, complete w/ red sticker. My friend, who is on social media more than I and also sees more collectors in person at stores than I do, saw posts and talked in person, w/ collectors in our area that claimed to have received their target.com preorders within that week prior. Then 3 weeks later, our target and wm did receive stock of zutton wave. So i'm curious if other sites have started processing retros since I am waiting on target to fulfil my preorders for retro (only went w/ them do to a "spend $40 get $10 off " offer at time of ordering and i'm hoping the cara dune figure at least gets fulfilled

Reaction score
yeah, i originally had ordered w/ pulse but target have ETA 2 months sooner than pulse. was considering EE but i atm, didnt need a 2nd Mando and after targets g.c offer, and free shipping, that ended up more than $20 cheaper via target.

Reaction score
I honestly can't wait to get mando, and rip that stupid cape off of him, and replace it with a custom I made.

Last edited:
Reaction score
c'mon target...ya keep re-preauthing my card..just process and ship already, lol

Reaction score
Nice Thursday surprise! My 2 sets are processing at BBTS! Woot!

I'll be looking to replace my Mando & Gideon vinyl cape too....my only little nitpick.

Gonna be fun shooting pics with these. :cool:

Reaction score
Should I be concerned if I have no notifications from BBTS? This is the first time I've preordered from them.

Also I'd be all in for 8-16 new retro figures a year, as long as they avoid the prequel and sequel trilogy. I'd buy rereleased figures too if I could find them on shelves, but I ahve only gone out of my way to get Tarkin, Snowspeeder Luke and the Mando wave so far.

When should we expect a reveal for wave 4?

Reaction score
Should I be concerned if I have no notifications from BBTS? This is the first time I've preordered from them.
I ordered a case from BBTS and EE back in October when the assortment was announced and I've not heard anything from either of them. :(🤞

Reaction score

Also I'd be all in for 8-16 new retro figures a year, as long as they avoid the prequel and sequel trilogy. I'd buy rereleased figures too if I could find them on shelves, but I ahve only gone out of my way to get Tarkin, Snowspeeder Luke and the Mando wave so far.

When should we expect a reveal for wave 4?
I ordered a case from BBTS and EE back in October when the assortment was announced and I've not heard anything from either of them. :(🤞
very rarely do either of these stores cancel. Of course hasbro(the Star Wars team in general) has been really “dropping the ball“ of late. Just ask dorkside and other E-tailers. With Star Wars theses stores seem to get shipments in waves rather than “one shot”. Now that said, on Heman.org, there is a thread going for first time BBTS customers and how they are getting their items last. Apparently BBTS uses an algorithm based on how long you e been a customer, the amount you buy and your cancellation rate. Obviously that makes sense to fulfill your top customers first, but that does seem to be the issue with newer customers. I did see on He-man.org though that those customers did get their items, albeit a few days to weeks later.

Reaction score
They charged my card just now. Hope these arrive on a sunny day, My captain cardinal helmet arrived from Target completely soaked, so much so that the box ripped and the helmet was in a box of water....

Reaction score
I keep checking for a tracking number.... I'm in Central Illinois, so once they dispatch, shouldn't take long!

Reaction score
I have a single case preordered at Dorkside. If it ships I get my guys. If it doesn’t I get my hundred bucks. I can’t lose. That’s how ambivalent I am about this wave.

Reaction score
I'd like to organize and make some noise similar to what they did for the Rogue One X-Wing. A Retro petition should call for
-More unmade OT Characters (Sandtrooper, Bith, Ishi Tibb, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Oola, Slave Leia)
-multiple waves a year (I'll take 2 to 3 w/2-4 figures and an exclusive
Although people like us go bonkers for them, The bulk of buyers aren't even on these boards. I have friends that beg me to find them that do not even collect toys. So I wonder how far a petition would go?

Reaction score
I have the Mando Retro wave on pre-order, just checked, no indication about shipping out yet. I do see tho that the pre-order is all sold out, so if anyone wanted Cara Dune for Retro, that ship has sailed. I was surprised it didnt sell out fast but then again maybe the whole case things deterred flippers.

Reaction score

Hopefully Oola and Slave Leia are some form of easily obtainable online exclusive out of the limelight so they avoid getting caught up in some PC battle.

Reaction score
Those two probably won’t be made in the retro line especially with slave next to Leia’s name.
Exactly my concern. Slave Leia is definitely not a single-carded figure I'd imagine mass-retailers would be willing to carry.

Maybe a Gargan, Oola and Leia 3 pack with some generic name à la Sy Snootles and Rebo band 3 pack available through online retailers?

Reaction score
Exactly my concern. Slave Leia is definitely not a single-carded figure I'd imagine mass-retailers would be willing to carry.

Maybe a Gargan, Oola and Leia 3 pack with some generic name à la Sy Snootles and Rebo band 3 pack available through online retailers?
They could do Leia under the name of “sail barge escape” and leave out the slave. Three pack would be something interesting.

Reaction score
Radio silence from Dorkside on my end. I’m not panicking yet...