New Premium Format Han Solo, Finally!

Reaction score
We knew this was coming since the "new" Chewie PF but as long as the head sculpt is good, I'm in.

So I won't be pre-ordering until we see the final sculpt.

Reaction score
I will wait for more images but the eyebrow area just doesn't look right to me. He looks like a cartoon character over squinting.

Reaction score
looks nice. Shame not Hoth uniform.
New pictures on Statue Forum.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Clearly the ESB blaster as opposed to the ANH blaster used on the last PF.

Reaction score
I was in love with the profile/preview picture, but not liking these new pics so much. Trying to think of the last PF that I really liked that was a person and not someone in a mask/helmet.

Reaction score
I agree. He looks great in profile which is why I was excited about this based on the first teaser image but the straight on shots that Julian posted above show that the likeness is just a bit off.
I saw the new Hot Toys 1/6 Han in ST outfit at Celebration and was blown away by the likeness. A shame that SS couldn't match that level of detail on this higher priced statue.

Reaction score
New pictures on Statue Forum of Han and Luke. I have tried but don't know how to add a picture on this forum

Reaction score
I agree with most, no way is the likeness there for spending this kind of money!!

HT 1/6 scale Han in Stormtrooper outfit is way better and SSC needs to match this degree of accuracy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just looked at the sideshow site. The exclusive version comes with an E11 blaster.

Seems like an odd choice for Han in that outfit...

Reaction score
I just can't get past the cost of this! It is so inflated! I don't even like it but feel bad for anyone that drops the cash on such an overpriced item. Hopefully the bubble will soon burst and Disney will realize that people will not pay such ridiculous money for something that is worth about $300.00 at the most.

Reaction score
These year long waiting periods are killing me! This should be shipping around the time I move so I might have to wait until then to order it:\. Im ok with missing out on the exclusive since I have no intent what so ever to display it with the E-11.

Reaction score
Not buying it..
The price is just to high as well I don't have much space left to display it..
I might consider pre ordering the PF of Luke next week on 5-10..

Reaction score
I understand Harrison Ford is difficult to sculpt accurately, but those eyes... who in God's name gave this the all clear?
Surely they can and should tweak it prior to mass production?

To be fair, the sculpt is very good for the most part, but fails in a few key areas - unacceptable in a figure costing more than half a grand.
For that sort of money I expect this to look nigh on perfect. It needs to be excellent.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the exclusive version of this should include a mask from the mynock hunt scene, either as a clip in or a switch out head.

This would work much more for me than a storm trooper blaster...

Reaction score
I had the same issue with my holster strap. I eventually got it to connect. Other than that, I really love this one. Han's already getting lots of compliments at work.

Reaction score
I actually really like this piece, and it sits proudly in my collection next to the PF Chewbacca.

The exclusive switch out blaster is the only thing I’m really disappointed about. As Han never used one in ESB. Mine is displayed with his normal blaster.

Reaction score
I think the exclusive version of this should include a mask from the mynock hunt scene, either as a clip in or a switch out head.

This would work much more for me than a storm trooper blaster...
Agreed. That would have been an awesome exclusive! MUCH more creative than a gun he never used.