New North Carolina Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Checked Durham TRU earlier today. Nothing new...they usually get new stuff a day or two after the bogo sale.

Has anyone in the area seen the alien wing guard Utris M'toc?

Reaction score
Rogue9Horn said:
Checked Durham TRU earlier today. Nothing new...they usually get new stuff a day or two after the bogo sale.

Has anyone in the area seen the alien wing guard Utris M'toc?
I THINK there was one at that TRU in Cary today. I'm not positive, though, as I wasn't paying much attention to the figures themselves (was checking card art).

Reaction score
No luck in Winston-Salem for the new EU wave or the TFU multipacks.

Any luck in Greensboro? Anyone, anyone, Bueller?

Reaction score
Fett_hunter008 said:
Yeah, I saw one at the crossroads TRU. Didnt buy it, and am really disappointed at myself.
I'm very confused. What were you talking about here?

Fett_hunter008 said:
Got both TFU multipacks at toysrus today. Can't believe the second one came out for $14.99 plus taxes. I love that promotion. Finally I get to switch the head of the mandalorian Marrek with the secret apprentice evolution Marrek and have an awesome figure. (I was really disappointed when I got the evolutions pack and looked at the poopy-making face Marrek) but now I'm happy!

Ps: Anyone from the Cary, NC area who's looking for those packs will find them on the TRU at crossroads. They are rather pegwarming, but no idea for how long. So far the only figure I found from the EU wave was the Alien face Bespin guard which I really, really regret not buying. :/

Reaction score
I picked up the force unleashed pks. a couple of days ago and also the E.U. figs. You can p.m. me if you want and I'll let you know where because the same scum I was posting about before tries to run around grab em' and sell them. See ya!

Reaction score
Got the EU packs at TRU in Cary on Friday. There were about 10 of them. They are on the bottom shelf, kinda hidden. Buy one ,get second half off. That worked for me since I only wanted a few of the figs, gave the rest to my 2 sons.

I found the Cold weather Obiwan from CW W3 at the Skibo Road WM in Fayetteville last night late. There were 3 more on the pegs but no other figs from that wave.

Reaction score
eweb said:
Got the EU packs at TRU in Cary on Friday. There were about 10 of them. They are on the bottom shelf, kinda hidden. Buy one ,get second half off. That worked for me since I only wanted a few of the figs, gave the rest to my 2 sons.
Sheesh, I was there three times in the past two days and saw one pack one time. The price tag isn't even there any more. I had been hoping that was done because they were going to put up the new endcap today, but that was not the case as of 8:30 PM.

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
eweb said:
Sheesh, I was there three times in the past two days and saw one pack one time. The price tag isn't even there any more. I had been hoping that was done because they were going to put up the new endcap today, but that was not the case as of 8:30 PM.
Ditto for me, three times, past two days... Did not see ANY tfu sets and I scanned the shelves high and low!!!

Hrmph Guess I have to go back tomorrow...

Reaction score
I'm serious when I say they were hidden on the bottom shelf. Poke around a little and they should be there.

Reaction score
eweb said:
I'm serious when I say they were hidden on the bottom shelf. Poke around a little and they should be there.
I went back again and scoured the bottom shelves of the SW aisle and scanned all the bottom aisles in the immediate area. Either they're gone, moved to a random area of the store, or have invisibility auras.

Reaction score
Ill stop by again tomorrow and if I find them, Ill stash some. BTW, if anyone has an extra Hondo or Bly, Ill gladly take them off your hands.

Reaction score
The action figure section appeared unchanged this morning at that TRU...I usually see at least a few new cases' worth of figures from one line or another on truck days.

Reaction score
Checked Durham TRU and Target next to it yesterday. Nothing new to report, however TRU still had a couple of the TFU packs. I have yet to see a Hondo myself. I found a Bly back in March, but I was in Alabama at the time. I found several figs in that wave back then and have not seen them here for some reason.

Reaction score
doing a run tomorrow looking for EU. Anyone looking for anything else? I saw someone looking for Bly and Hondo. I'll grab what I can, hopefully EU

Reaction score
didn'y see bly or Hondo but TRU on 401 in Fayetteville has two sets of EU minus the Spacetrooper.

Reaction score
Found one set of the EU wave and an alien wing guard at TRU in Durham today. The sweetest thing is that they were $4.99 ea. Finally, I got some figures at sale price. The date on the sale tag said 4/30 - 7/3, so hopefully that means TRU is going to have the figures on sale for a couple of months. They had put out a few more packs of the TFU figures too. Still haven't found a Hondo or Thi-sen, but can't complain about the run I had today.

Reaction score
Cary TRU is now loaded with TFU packs. The shelf space was filled to the point they were overstacked.

All the basic figure pegs were also filled to capacity - unfortunately, without any EU wave in sight. That has me concerned that they won't replenish with that case assortment for a while.

Reaction score
I've noticed that TRU online has the EU figures listed as out of stock and are at full price (all others are $4.99) and there is a limit of 10 per customer. This is why I don't like exclusives. It's scalper fodder.

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
Cary TRU is now loaded with TFU packs. The shelf space was filled to the point they were overstacked.

All the basic figure pegs were also filled to capacity - unfortunately, without any EU wave in sight. That has me concerned that they won't replenish with that case assortment for a while.
Glad you got them at last. I still haven't seen any EU. Am I right to think think WM and Target are skipping this wave?

Reaction score
eweb said:
LordStarscream said:

Glad you got them at last. I still haven't seen any EU. Am I right to think think WM and Target are skipping this wave?
The EU wave is exclusive to TRU when it comes to brick and mortar stores.

Reaction score
i searched some website but couldn't find any. Who has them on the web: starwarshop?

Reaction score
Toys R US online has them listed but not in stock right now. Has anyone seen additional markdowns at Wal-mart. My sister lives in Johnson City, TN and said her Wal-mart is selling SW figs for $4.50, so hopefully we will see the same around here.

Reaction score
saw the 4.50 at all three Fayettville WM the Springlake one and I have heard the Sanford one has them for 4.50

Reaction score
Yep, I stopped at a couple of Walmarts in the Triangle today and the figures were $4.50. It's nice to be able to pick up some figures at prices of 12-15 years ago. Y'all might not believe this but I picked up the Rebel Pilots Legacy series 3 from a Wally for just $1. Yep, I couldn't believe it when I scanned it. I had wanted some for customizing and was hoping they might be on clearance. The force was definitely with me today.

Reaction score
I have an extra alien wing guard if anyone in the triangle is interested. If you want to trade I'm still trying to find a Hondo, Thi-sen and Cold gear Rex or either of the Solo twins.

Reaction score
The endcap was up at Cary TRU today, but there was nothing different on it - just the same product that had been stuffed into the main aisle a few days ago.

Reaction score
I stopped by Durham TRU earlier today. I guess I missed out on the CW figures I was looking for because they had some new ones...specifically they were cold weather Obi and Anakin, Commander Stone, Cody and Gree and few others but no Hondo, Thi-sen or Cold gear Rex left.

Status
Not open for further replies.