New North Carolina Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks folks! It's good to be back. This time I'll try and stay under the radar.

Axelay said:
Hey, now that I'm thinking about it, do you happen to have a loose Kyle Katarn (one with good paint apps)? And a carded Commander Cody? I have yet to see either of these anywhere. Let me know?
Are you talking about the Kyle from the comic 2-pack or the expanded universe version? I have both.

That Commander Cody is like non-existent right now. I saw two back when WMs were getting those SW cubes. None since. I will keep an eye out though.

If anyone sees the Target exclusive GI Joe Rhino and Rockslide Then & Now set at 75% off, lmk. I'm looking to get a few of each. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
The one from the comic pack. I don't care about the Vong since I don't even really know what it is.

I keep seeing the RHINO for half off, but no more than that. I'll continue to look.

Any chance you've seen the movie version War Machine from Iron Man 2? I've seen 2 of them, but both of them had such sloppy paint apps that I left them.

Reaction score
Axelay said:
The one from the comic pack. I don't care about the Vong since I don't even really know what it is.

I keep seeing the RHINO for half off, but no more than that. I'll continue to look.

Any chance you've seen the movie version War Machine from Iron Man 2? I've seen 2 of them, but both of them had such sloppy paint apps that I left them.
Are you looking for the one with red circle or blue circle? I think the blue is a variant.

Reaction score
Both. I just found a blue one, but I think I'll open it just for fun.

Also, do you have Clone Wars Commander Bly? I have yet to find any new Clone Wars figures anywhere.

Reaction score
No luck on Commander Bly either. I may be putting in an order with Hasbro soon. Depends on if I can find enough to order.

Did you want the red version War Machine carded? Otherwise, I have one I opened to check it out.

Reaction score
The GI Joe Rhino was marked at $25ish at Cary Target today. Sorry - I don't know what the original price was so I don't know if that's a good deal for you or not!

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
The GI Joe Rhino was marked at $25ish at Cary Target today. Sorry - I don't know what the original price was so I don't know if that's a good deal for you or not!
The Rhino started at $50. Hoping they will hit $12.50 soon.

Reaction score
also noticed at local wally that star wars figs are 6 bucks now WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! time to buys some figs!

Reaction score
yodaman1234 said:
also noticed at local wally that star wars figs are 6 bucks now WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! time to buys some figs!
Well if that is the case, I see no reason to order direct from Hasbro when it concerns SW figures. Saving $0.71 is not that big of a deal.

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
I saw the ROTJ speeder bike at TRU yesterday in Cary. I think there were two of them on the pegs.
So why has Hasbro stuck with this mold? What was wrong with the one with proper handle bars?

Reaction score
If anyone has seen either Commander Cody (BD 44) from the Revenge Wave or the Assault on Ryloth Target exclusive pack, please let me know, or if you own an extra of both and would be interested in a trade, I have an unopened AT-ST (Walmart exclusive). Just send me a PM. Thanks.

Reaction score
That Commander Cody was not that easy to find from what I remember, but there may still be some floating around here.

Reaction score
I've only found one and that was at Wal*Mart in Garner when they had the free-standing green displays. I only managed to grab two stormtroopers frotm that wave as well. Still looking for one to keep carded...

Reaction score
Finally saw ROTS rev remnants at TRU at Crossroads in Cary. Someone had already been through and grabbed the Cody (dam!) but I grabbed IG and the Stormie.

Thanks God this wave is showing up there finally.

About FOUR of each biker scout/bike and STAP/BD exclusives left as well.

Reaction score
Haha...I saw the Concept IG-88 there yesterday and did a double take. I was shocked to actually see something different on the pegs.

Reaction score
most have been a busy day because I was there as well. Now I'm looking for a matchstick since my 5 yr old got into my stash and helped himself to one.

Reaction score
found a extra commander cody BAD repack with HK-50 leg thought someone was looking for cody PM me if you need him it was at wm in Sanford they might have more but like I said he's an extra for me so if you need him let me know

Reaction score
Target in Cary had some Clone Wars figures I don't remember seeing before. They had the Vebb mail-away stickers on the bubbles. I think there was a clone commander, Anakin with cold weather gear, and a couple others. I honestly haven't paid enough attention to Clone Wars to know how recently released these are.

Reaction score
stroebel83 said:
found a extra commander cody BAD repack with HK-50 leg thought someone was looking for cody PM me if you need him it was at wm in Sanford they might have more but like I said he's an extra for me so if you need him let me know
If it's this one: Cody on HTS
... and you still have it, I might be interested in buying it from you. Please let me know? I have yet to see him anywhere.

Reaction score
LordStarscream said:
Target in Cary had some Clone Wars figures I don't remember seeing before. They had the Vebb mail-away stickers on the bubbles. I think there was a clone commander, Anakin with cold weather gear, and a couple others. I honestly haven't paid enough attention to Clone Wars to know how recently released these are.
they were first sighted about 2 months ago, and only in the last few weeks have they become the norm to see them on the pegs.

Reaction score
Well what do you know? I found Cody today at Wal-Mart in Durham. Oddly enough, he and Commander Bacara were the only ones left of that whole wave. They also had plenty of the exclusive comic packs, but I passed. That damned AT-ST is still ringing up full price, though. I'd buy it right now if I could get it for less than $30.

Reaction score
Axelay said:
Well what do you know? I found Cody today at Wal-Mart in Durham. Oddly enough, he and Commander Bacara were the only ones left of that whole wave. They also had plenty of the exclusive comic packs, but I passed. That damned AT-ST is still ringing up full price, though. I'd buy it right now if I could get it for less than $30.
Get a copy of the AT-ST's UPC code. Scan it at your local Wal-Marts until you find one that has it on clearance. Then buy the AT-ST for full price and do a return/rebuy at the one that has it on clearance. It might not work, but is worth a try.

Reaction score
tarcanes92 said:
Get a copy of the AT-ST's UPC code. Scan it at your local Wal-Marts until you find one that has it on clearance. Then buy the AT-ST for full price and do a return/rebuy at the one that has it on clearance. It might not work, but is worth a try.
Yeah, that thought crossed my mind too. However, not a single Wal-Mart in the Raleigh area has marked them down, much less even have them at all to start with. Only one I know of was Brier Creek - I never saw a single AT-ST at any other nearby store aside from the store in Durham.

Reaction score
Found TCW Darth Sidious and TX-20 at Super Target in Concord. Completes 2010 wave 2 for me, now. Saw the WM Comic Packs at Belmont Abbey WM, but passed on those.

Reaction score
Picked up the Wal Mart comic pks. about two nights ago and found the new clone wars wv. with snow Capt. Rex, firefighter droid, cold weather obi wan and white magna guard at Wal Mart also.

Reaction score
Tigersith said:
Picked up the Wal Mart comic pks. about two nights ago and found the new clone wars wv. with snow Capt. Rex, firefighter droid, cold weather obi wan and white magna guard at Wal Mart also.
Which wal*mart you find FF droid, snow rex etc at?

Reaction score
Haven't seen any of that wave yet. As far as I know, that is the last wave anyone has info on.

Also, is the WM wave the last of the comic packs released retail? I thought the rest were exclusives.

Reaction score
eweb said:
Also, is the WM wave the last of the comic packs released retail? I thought the rest were exclusives.
nope...there is a wave that will come out that includes:
1x DH: Tales of the Jedi Dark Lords of the Sith #6: Exar Kun & Ulic Qel-Droma
1x DH: Republic #65: Jedi Masters Tholme & T'ra Saa
1x Classic Star Wars Early Adventures #1: Blackhole Stormtrooper and Blackhole Holograph
1x DH: Routine Valor: 212th Battalion Clone Lieutenant and Trooper
1x DH: Republic #83: Clone Commander & Clone Trooper

Reaction score
OdinsDad said:
Tigersith said:
Which wal*mart you find FF droid, snow rex etc at?

Columbia SC Harbison blvd. on a trip to see my daughter at college.

Reaction score
tarcanes92 said:
eweb said:
nope...there is a wave that will come out that includes:
1x DH: Tales of the Jedi Dark Lords of the Sith #6: Exar Kun & Ulic Qel-Droma
1x DH: Republic #65: Jedi Masters Tholme & T'ra Saa
1x Classic Star Wars Early Adventures #1: Blackhole Stormtrooper and Blackhole Holograph
1x DH: Routine Valor: 212th Battalion Clone Lieutenant and Trooper
1x DH: Republic #83: Clone Commander & Clone Trooper
And when will this be out? I thought I saw that the new "vintage" figures will come out in August. Are these out before then? I would like the Jedi Pack.

Disregard. I just bought the whole wave at starwarsshop.com

Reaction score
Picked up 3x EE Exclusive Joker Squad from the White Oak Ross yesterday. That's a heck of a buy at $15.

Any of you guys making the trip to O-Town for C5?

Reaction score
I got a Clone Wars Y-Wing for $25 tonight at Wal-Mart on New Bern in Raleigh! A few days it scanned at $45, and tonight at $30. I still had a $5 off coupon that I'd been dragging around since before Christmas, so that made it a deal I couldn't pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.