NEW MILLENNIUM FALCON!

Reaction score
Dear Hasbro

Please give us a new ultimate Millennium Falcon ship for the ordinary 3,75 figures with right proportions: with a LARGE and THIN body, the LONG mandibles! And awesome Electronics!

Reaction score
I wonder how much bigger they would have to make it to keep the proportions and still have it be worth the money. The BMF's already a pretty huge vehicle as is and it was expensive when it first came out. They'd probably want your first born for it at this point.

Reaction score
the problem is what version of the Falcon do you go with? I have 2 of the BMF's (1 still mint in the Vintage style box). if they just release the same ship again with slight modifications and new sounds it might sell, it might not. It's a gamble. The best bet would be for Hasbro to make this a Hasbro Pulse exclusive similar to the Sail Barge and see if the support is there for this.

My personal opinion would be to make the vehicle bigger/longer as mentioned by FalconPilot but make it with interchangeable Radar dishes (ANH, ROTJ "Damaged" and TFA) as well as make an interchangeable sound card that has dialogue from (ANH, ESB, ROTJ, TFA, TLJ, TROS) and pack in exclusive figures (similar to the Barge on Vintage style cardbacks) as well as package the Falcon in a limited edition Vintage style box.

I personally would love to have a BMF Falcon from Solo : A Star Wars Story as it's a unique design and would look amazing sitting alongside the already established BMF Falcon and in addition to make a BMF style Outrider from Shadows of the Empire.