new millennium falcon

Reaction score
I think we would all love a new millennium falcon vehicle to go with the figures... And I am talking about a big, large Falcon with THE CORRECT PROPORTIONS... we have not gotten anything of the kind yet...

Imagine the large plate, with a proportionate cockpit and the LONG signature mandibles... WE WANT IT NOW!!

What do you guys think? Anyone knows if Hasbro have any plans on a new Falcon?

All the best Rob

Reaction score
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
I think we would all love a new millennium falcon vehicle to go with the figures... And I am talking about a big, large Falcon with THE CORRECT PROPORTIONS... we have not gotten anything of the kind yet...

Imagine the large plate, with a proportionate cockpit and the LONG signature mandibles... WE WANT IT NOW!!

What do you guys think? Anyone knows if Hasbro have any plans on a new Falcon?

All the best Rob
It's unlikely they'll ever go bigger than the standard Kenner-sized Millennium Falcon, as the last time they went bigger it was very expensive and most people waited for it to hit clearance. The results would be the same or worse now, as something as big as your talking about would likely put it in the $400-$500 range. You can get a PS4 for less than that. Kind of hard to win a kid or mom and dad over with a comparison like that.

Depending on how the current playset sells, though, we might get some better playsets in the future. Honestly, I'd rather have those. I've got enough Millennium Falcons and Landspeeders.

Reaction score

To get the correct proportions, you need to be close to the correctly scaled size too, or else you end up with features (like the cockpit) that are too small for the figures. The BMF cockpit is not really spacious and already oversized for the toy, as it is. So how big are you willing to go?

At a canonical length of almost 35 meters, a 1:18 toy is 1.91 meters in length and 1.42 meters wide.
Even at 1:25 (which is a significant underscale if you want to fit two rather stiff figures into the cockpit) the thing has 1.37 meters length and 1.02 meters width, more than twice the length of the BMF (needing consequently more than 4 times the landing space at more than 8 times the volume/mass).

Good luck with getting that thing lifted...
...or into the car...
...or through the door...

Reaction score
Thanks for replying!!

I see your guys points...

However...

they could make it detachable... I know its never going to happen, but theh could package it with large plate and the mandibles and cockpit separatelypackaged and thus subsequently put it together. Nothing is impossible if you want it... but then there is the price again...

well, its good to dream once in a while..

Reaction score
PS: they dont have to make it proportionate. Just a tad or two (or three!!) better than the BMF would do; at least so we get a larger plate, a bigger cockpit and most importantly: the long mandibles!!!