New Hampshire v2

Reaction score
I'll start another thread for New Hampshire since the other one has reached its limit.

Anyway, I went out today but didn't find much. The Wal-Mart in Amherst has the ESB wave, but I ended up not picking any of them up. I'm waiting for the AOTC wave.

Reaction score
Wal-Mart in Hudson also has the ESB wave. I was in south Nashua looking for Marvel Universe figures so I thought it might be worth my time dropping by Hudson to check it out. I don't like that Wal-Mart at all, something about creeps me out.

Reaction score
New series of Titanium is out, picked up Baron Fel's interceptor and left the rest at the Somersworth Wal Mart. They also had most of the ESB wave minus Palpy. Just waiting on AOTC wave so I can build HK-47...

Reaction score
Been finding lots of the new AOTC wave all over NH, and the Rochester Wal Mart has lots of the ANH, AOTC and Legends in the new packaging, along with the Magnaguard fighter.

Reaction score
Good! As of last week there weren't any AOTC figures in Nashua. I'll have a chance to look again later this week - tomorrow will be my first trip to Six Flags New England.

Reaction score
Picked up the AOTC figures at the Wal-mart in Hudson. That's it for a while until the TPM wave and some comic packs appear, but I'll be back at school in Illinois by that time. Until then, I'll probably pick up a few more Marvel Universe figures.

Reaction score
The Concord Target had their Evolutuon sets clearanced out at $15 and change, and the Concord TRU had one AT-TE. THat is all...

Reaction score
Picked up an X-wing kite from Target on clearance last week. This thing is huge! Can't wait to take my kids out and fly it on the next breezy day we get!

Reaction score
Ok, time for an update.

Picked up the Slave Leia at the Portsmouth K Mart yesterday. They had the full Jabba's Palace wave there.

Somersworth Target had the CW Y Wing, Ahsoka's fighter (On sale I believe for $18 and change) and a couple of Wedge's X Wings.

TJ Maxx has had some SW figs showing up for $3.99...

That's about it. Still waiting for the Krayt/Dare comic pack, and looking for Rum Sleg

Reaction score
Found the Geonosis packs at the Concord Target yesterday. Think I'll pass on these. Wal Mart had plenty of the Evolutions exclusives and TRU had plenty of Falcons and AT-TE's.. all regular price of course, and the new V Wing.

Reaction score
Portsmouth TRU has the new TIE interceptors and gunships. They are on the very top shelf, so look waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up and get an associate to help get them for you!

Reaction score
Found the AT-TE at Marshall's in Portsmouth for $59.99. Hoping that the Falcon will show up there as well!

Reaction score
Found the AT-ST at the Rochester Wal Mart last night. $44 a bit too rich for me right now. The Hooksett Wal MArt had the Dew back as well for $30. Still nothing new for figures

Reaction score
FINALLY found the new comic packs at the Somersworth Wal Mart. Katarn and Lumiya were left behind...

Reaction score
Somebody PLEASE LET ME KNOW if they see the new Jawa and/or new grey Ugnaught around. Ive seen the entire ROTS wave at plenty of places, and Ive seen just various parts of the ANH wave, all basically except the Jawa, nor the Ugnaught. Thus, if anyone sees either of these 2 figs hanging around & doesn't really have much interest in them, I would gladly buy them from you, meet you at a place of your choice at your convenience of course, pay you full price plus the cost of gas etc. The other 1 thing I am still looking for(if anyone sees or has an extra 1) is the the R3-A2 head w/3rd leg that is packed in with both the DSII Luke((which I already bough but WILL take a 2nd if I have to if anyone finds it with that R3-A2 head/3rd leg part).... it's also packed in with the ANH R2. but I DON't need this figure, just the B-A-D part.

So.....If anyone would be so kind as to do a good holiday deed for a fellow collector, lol, it would be very very much appreciated.

Plus, I do have a trades list if anyone thee is anything you may be interested in, check it out:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3990314&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#3990314

Reaction score
Wal Marts in the area have their SW figure displays up, chock full of Legacy, CW and Empire waves!!

Reaction score
Found the exclusive Target Clone Wars battle packs at the Greenland Target for $6.24 ea.!

Reaction score
Discovered 2 of the 3 Wal Mart exclusive comic packs at the Rochester Wally World. Not really impressed...

Reaction score
TRU in Newington had some of the EU wave left, and also took advantage of the double sale, getting figures at $4.99 and second half off. Got 4 figs for a little over $12!

Reaction score
TJ Maxx now has the Titanium ships in stock for $3.99! I'm looking for the TIE Defender should anyone see it...

Reaction score
Somersworth Target has what's left of their SW figures on clearance at $4.22. There is a snowy Rex and a few select others....

Reaction score
Newington TRU has the new wave of Saga Legends and Clone Wars figures in the new packaging, as well as Luke's snowspeeder. Nothing else out there....

Reaction score
Check your local K-Marts, the BAT-AT is on sale for $49.99! Just picked one up myself in Rochester, NH!

Reaction score
Picked up Jabba at the Epping WalMart for $19! They had plenty, so check out your local Wal Marts. Also waiting for the annual clearance sales at Target!

Reaction score
There is a case of Attack of the Clones on the pegs at the Walmart in Seebrook, NH. The senate guard is the "close up" pic.

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a huge amount of loose vintage figures for sale at Free Comic Book Day in Rochester, NH today! The table will be located at the Knights of Columbus. If you have trouble finding it, stop by Jetpack Comics and they can show you the way! Remember, it's at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Rochester, NH!