NEW Food Premiums for Force Friday! (Campbells, Cheez-Its, Coffee Mate)

Reaction score
Haven't seen anyone post this yet, so here's a breakdown of the new Star Wars food products I've seen on the market. These are in addition to the Star Wars Cereal, Kraft Mac & Cheese, and Kellogg's Fruit Snacks that have been out for awhile. If I've missed anything, let me know! :)

Campbell's Soup Products: (There is also a Yoda Spaghetti-Os, not shown in the image)

Star Wars Cheez-Its: (The back side shows Vader)

Star Wars Coffee-Mate (5 Varieties):

Reaction score
I have bought the soup cans, but am wondering how to store them without damaging the label. I fear if I leave them sealed they will eventually explode. Anyone have any suggestions?

Reaction score
For the soup cans, I just removed the top and carefully washed it out. I thought about just saving the labels and pitching the can, too. It doesn't work very well to open it from the bottom. The spaghetti-o cans can be opened with a can opener from the bottom if you want to preserve the unopened look. Best way I can think of!

Reaction score
I want to figure out some sort of plastic ring to snap on top of the opened can, to cover any sharp edge and use them as pen cups, or something. Nice thing is the soup cans have a pull tab so you don't have to cut with a can opener. Smoother resulting edge, but still sharp on the inside ring.

Reaction score
Soup is not pressurized right? If not there's no reason they would explode like a soda can over time.
I have the older chef boy ar dee cans from the original clone wars cartoon . Those seem to still be minty mint unopened and ok so far, but I am a little worried they may eventually deteriorate from the inside ???? Not sure.

Reaction score
I also saw the dv trix yogurt and r2/3po go gurts the other day as well.

Reaction score
meh, the packages are the collectable, not the foodstuffs... drain 'em. If they become botulistic then they're ruined totally.

Reaction score
Pampered Chef has a safety-edged hand can opener, great results, AND it's outlasted any opener I've ever seen.
I want to figure out some sort of plastic ring to snap on top of the opened can, to cover any sharp edge and use them as pen cups, or something. Nice thing is the soup cans have a pull tab so you don't have to cut with a can opener. Smoother resulting edge, but still sharp on the inside ring.

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL, for TPM ('99), I had a case of the 24 different Pepsi cans unopened in the closet on the floor, plus open sets displayed at work and in my home bar, as they were quite plentiful. So I goes to move into my house in '02, and the closet cans all ruptured, and left stretched out nasty, pointed holes in the bottoms and all the soda soaked thru into the floor. I tore up the rug and moved, seemed dry. I was on the second floor, can't imagine what happened between the floors, but no one ever said anything below. Not sure when they burst but man what a WTF moment!!
Soup is not pressurized right? If not there's no reason they would explode like a soda can over time.

Reaction score
LOL, for TPM ('99), I had a case of the 24 different Pepsi cans unopened in the closet on the floor, plus open sets displayed at work and in my home bar, as they were quite plentiful. So I goes to move into my house in '02, and the closet cans all ruptured, and left stretched out nasty, pointed holes in the bottoms and all the soda soaked thru into the floor. I tore up the rug and moved, seemed dry. I was on the second floor, can't imagine what happened between the floors, but no one ever said anything below. Not sure when they burst but man what a WTF moment!!
Your cans lasted longer than mine did. I lost about 3 shelves... The cans were on a middle shelf and leaked behind the shelves running down to the bottom 2. Lost a bunch of carded figures (nothing overly expensive), but I lost a huge stack of newspaper clippings I collected over the years when I was traveling for work...used to collect anything I could find in USA Todays, etc. Probably had at least 50 SW related articles that were all just stuck together in one clump along with some misc. product packaging. Took me a while to notice they were leaking. Pure shock when I found they leaked.

Reaction score
Just came across these beauties... As far as food packaging goes, I think these are really, really neat. Not sure if there are any other variants, but these are the three I saw myself as well. (Image borrowed from online.)

They're little gelatin boxes from Royal. Captain Phasma, Kylo Ren, and BB-8.

I think this is some of the first packaging actually featuring Force Awakens characters!

Last edited:
Reaction score
very cool, LOL First Empire, odd description... it does appear to be the 1st food related TFA items, nice man.

Last edited:
Reaction score
man, I hear ya. That's why I've refrained from trying to save any food contents, it makes little sense. I really don't know when they gave out, mind you-so who knows when they burst. I still have one set w/ some foreign cans, gold Yoda etc. Still want a Destiny can, but not to keen on the cost or displaying of acrylic cased one out there, just want the can.
Your cans lasted longer than mine did. I lost about 3 shelves... The cans were on a middle shelf and leaked behind the shelves running down to the bottom 2. Lost a bunch of carded figures (nothing overly expensive), but I lost a huge stack of newspaper clippings I collected over the years when I was traveling for work...used to collect anything I could find in USA Todays, etc. Probably had at least 50 SW related articles that were all just stuck together in one clump along with some misc. product packaging. Took me a while to notice they were leaking. Pure shock when I found they leaked.

Last edited:
Reaction score
found the gelatin easily, and also found multiple Gogurts boxes, all the individual tubes have a different character on them, only saw a Chewie and Rey box so far.

Reaction score
Found some Trident gum this week. R2, Vader, 3PO, Yoda. Little tubs.
Also saw the newest Pez gift pack. Metal Vader tin with crystal version of R2, 3PO, Yoda, and Vader.

Reaction score
Found the Trident at Ralphs grocery store in Los Angeles (Kroger chain) and the Pez tin was at JoAnn Fabrics.

Reaction score
bought some Death Sticks at KMart with the Halloween Candy.

Okay, they are just called Candy Sticks, but pretty close. The little boxes have 2 candy cigarettes each. I do wonder if anyone who put this product together even made a connection to AOTC Death Sticks?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Recently I've found BB-8 Go-Gurt boxes in addition to the ones already mentioned, and Chex Mix bags. BB-8, Kylo Ren, and Phasma.

Reaction score
nice, just scored BB-8 Go-gurt, already had Kylo, Rey, Chewie, is that all of 'em?... found a box of R2-D2 Holiday sugar cookies, (only character that I saw, and there was a boatload) and found Ren/Phasma Chex, no BB8... Ren is classic mix, Phasma is bold n spicy mix, BB must be cheddar? Also found this weird, small apple juice bottle for kids with a Stormtrooper sipper head from REBELS on it.
Recently I've found BB-8 Go-Gurt boxes in addition to the ones already mentioned, and Chex Mix bags. BB-8, Kylo Ren, and Phasma.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found this tonight at Wal Mart. It has a nice retro look, could easily fit in during the '70s or '80s :). The molded character trays are the real bonus!

Reaction score
I didn't see any reference to these anywhere else on the forum - thought I'd ask here. Has anyone else seen the TFA popchips bags? Because they might be the best movie tie-in food packages ever.

Reaction score
I didn't see any reference to these anywhere else on the forum - thought I'd ask here. Has anyone else seen the TFA popchips bags? Because they might be the best movie tie-in food packages ever.
I saw a display of them at CVS around the movie opening. Think they might be phased out by now? They are really cool. 2 bag designs for each of 3 or 4 flavors.

Reaction score
thanx, I found em the other day in a bundled bag w/ 6 mini bags, mine were all OT characters though...

Last edited:
Reaction score
There's a new/variation to the Kylo/BB8 Cheez it box... new ones have a black background vs. the red. Interesting.

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone here is collecting or trading the glow in the dark decals from Cheerios. I have a Chewie for trade, and I am looking for either a FO Stormtrooper or Phasma.

Lex

Reaction score
There are now Star Wars cereals. I just saw them yesterday, one with Chewie and one with BB-8. Didn't see this Kylo one.

Reaction score
saw the ad for the next line of Campbell's soup cans: Rey, Finn, BB-8, Kylo... thought they'd be out closer to their film, but the May the Fourth timeframe works too.