New England Finds v8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I believe we hit the usual 10-page limit on the last one, so we can move on here......

Reaction score
Jedi_Adrian said:
eh I'll pass mostly comics.. if you can believe it. any one going to go?
No...I've never really been to amy type of comic and/or sci-fi convention. In fact---and most people find this shocking when I say it---I pretty much hate comics and any kind of sci-fi movies/shows etc. Always have. Besides Star Wars, nothing in the genre has ever managed to hold my interest for even the slightest moment.
Thus, unless there were an "Star Wars-only" type of convention, I would most likely not be found there.

Reaction score
You guys didn't miss much haha. I went and they had literally NO currents star wars or star wars booths. There was one booth with a bunch of MOC POTF2 for $3 and mixed in a found a Holo Sidious for the same price so that was cool.

Reaction score
Wow, nothing going on in the area for the last several days huh? This is the quietest I've seen the local forums in quite some time.

Sol

Reaction score
It's been pretty pathetic around here. I went to Quincy WM last night and it was atrocious. Nothing new, old junk strewn about. Embarassing. Thank goodness for HTS. Really saves me from even bothering going on a hunt.

Reaction score
Except if you can't be online during the day(s) when they hit HTS, like me, then you're S-O-L, and I don't mean you Sol.

Gotta love the latest Hasbro Q and A blaming the stores for this Saga Legends/Old Clone Wars/Old style Legacy carded crap mess. "Take down your store number and send it to us." Who wants to send them a list of every frickin' TRU, Walmart and Target in this area ? I mean one case of new legacy figs in 3 months is a joke. And still they ship more and more saga legends. Or "just shop online"... yeah, and if you're not online for a 1 hour window when HTS sells out of them, you get the privilege of paying ridiculous mark-ups from every other online retailer.

Still can't track down half the TPM wave, much less this new stuff.

Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
Anyone looking for an AT-TE for cheap should head to Marshall's in North Attleboro. I went in tonight to see what they had ... didn't see any Star Wars items until something caught my eye ... an AT-TE, in the box, for $59.99. The box looked fine, it seemed unopened, and the clone trooper was still included.

I know some will say, "Photos or it didn't happen" but if anyone is near that Marshalls, go check it out. While I have a camera on my phone, I haven't been successful in sending pictures from it.

I am an OT guy and have no interest in that (my big purchase was the BMF) but for that price I was considering getting it.

Oddly enough, I was just in TRU down the road and they had about 6-8 AT-TEs in the isle for full price.

Reaction score
I always love to hear the stories about obscure items being found at (VERY) unexpected places, Always peeks my interest as in how they ever even got there to begin with, lol, if nothing else.

Reaction score
man nothing out there. so sad. but I was driving on a wild goose chase through Burlington so stopped by the Woburn TRU. tons of tie interceptor but at $50 pass..

Did pick up a comic pack with darth talon/cade skywalker..WITH LIGHTSABER! if anyone is looking they had 2 more there.

Reaction score
Like I said in the previous thread, if anyone sees this guy

pick him up for me and I'll be more than glad to meet up and compensate you greatly for your help. I'm trying to hit that crap revere walmart with a frequency seeing as he's a walmart exclusive and quincy doesnt carry the line.

Reaction score
Scored the new Ugnaught right out of the case at the Swansea Walmart this morning!

Reaction score
not sure of the revision number on the case, but it has the ROTJ wave, along with a Scuba Trooper, Seleucami Clone Trooper and a Blue ARC Trooper ( and grey Ugnaught )

Sol

Reaction score
Sorry for the late post but I found remnants of the new comic packs tonight at Southbay Target. It was during closing, saw only Luke/Deena & Borssk/Wedge. Should still be there in the AM.

Reaction score
Sol said:
Sorry for the late post but I found remnants of the new comic packs tonight at Southbay Target. It was during closing, saw only Luke/Deena & Borssk/Wedge. Should still be there in the AM.
They've been there a few days. I've been hitting Targets in Salem, South Bay, Everett, Sommerville and Watertown almost daily with all this new stuff shipping

Reaction score
Finally found the Geonosis Attack BattlePack (or whatever the name is------I simply call it the Gunship Pod, plain & simple)-------they had 2, which I wanted, but I only grabbed one because I also had planned on picking up a Lars Homestead and they were running (relatively) low on those, so I kinda divvied up my money & finally got a Lars Homestead which I had passed on for months & months now. I'm happy with it, it was worth the 30 bucks I suppose(the homestead, I mean)

Reaction score
Walmart in raynham, MA had 3 of the Dewback w/ Stormtrooper at $30.00...weird price for Wal-Mart I thought...Oh well...tell ya, either Wal-Mart ordered less or their exclusives sell very weel. They had 10 on Sunday and 3 left today...

Reaction score
Went to Framingham WalMart today looking for the DewBack(not to be found, btw). Most of you who have frequented that store over the past several months, however, probably noticed that Luke/Deena Shan(both in Imperial Officer Uni's) Comic Pack laying around for quit some time, all beat up & taped together. Well, Ive wanted this set for quit some time just to have some extra Imperial officers in the mix and since the box was all beat up, I took it up to customer service and asked if they could do me any kinda of discount. Long story short, they gave me the 2-pack for 8 bucks even(for 2 figs, not bad at all!!), thus I took it.

Reaction score
Stashed a Darth Krayt comic pack at south bay in the super hero aisle behind some power rangers thing on the bottom shelf next to a large toy story set. Go go go.

the ROTJ wave minus leia and the ewoks is on the pegs too

Sol

Reaction score
Blight said:
Stashed a Darth Krayt comic pack at south bay in the super hero aisle behind some power rangers thing on the bottom shelf next to a large toy story set. Go go go.

the ROTJ wave minus leia and the ewoks is on the pegs too
LOL! We must've just missed each other as I saw the same thing. Also saw the comic packs and said to myself, "Where the hell is the Krayt comic pack?!" No worries though, already had it for a few weeks after ordering from HTS.

Reaction score
So I found ROTJ wave in Stoughton Target last night. Bought Giran, Pannano and Nikto Gunner - these are fantastic figures. Very well made. Noticed a repack of the Scuba trooper - looks great on the new card. Anyone spotting the Ugnaught?

Reaction score
Wife called to say the ANH & ROTS wave from HTS.com arrived today. Found the 3 re-packs from the ROTJ wave at Target in Stoughton, MA today. All I need is the Uganaut & Imperial Scanner dude and I am caught up until the ESB wave drops

Reaction score
AT-STs are out here... about 10 left in Bellingham, 20 in Woonsocket.

Anyone spot the Dewbacks in decent quantities around here ? I know i've missed them locally at several stores already. Army builders...

Reaction score
Yeah I've been searching left & right for Dewbacks, not a one to be found. Do you guys think they'll be in a special special section again a la the Octuptarra Droid?

Reaction score
Target in Milford, MA has #13-#28 in the Legacy in stock, pretty plentiful as well. Picked up the Uganaut I needed, left everything else.

Reaction score
indysolo007 said:
Picked up a dewback at walmart in avon. No at st in the area as of yesterday.
Indy---Was the Dewback in the regular SW area, or was it sectioned off like the Octuptarra Droid is?

Reaction score
regular sw aisle. It was on the shelf under the figures. That avon walmart has a craptastic selection usually. Was shocked that they had things before abington.

Status
Not open for further replies.