New England Finds v10

TVC figures at the Cranston Walmart as of 9am today. The Emperor, Teebo and Lando were there.

As of 1:40, at the Smithfield RI Target they have 2 each of The Emperor, IG-11, one Teebo and 3 Landos.

As of 12:20, the Warwick Walmart (near the old TRU) has 8 Landos, 2 Emperors, 3 IG-11s, 2 Teebos, and 2 carbonized Shoretroopers.

Edit:

Updating my post, the above findings were in the isle. There is a shipper in the middle of the toy section. The side facing the baby isle has 2 Armorers, 4 Incinerator Troopers, 5 Moff Gideons and 1 Shoretrooper.

Last edited:
Hello fellow NE collectors. Since the WG 212th Battalion has been spotted in other states. Please post here if you were able to purchase one. I will go to my local WG with the WIC/UPC #'s and ask if there will be available. :)

I checked WG in Cranston, RI. The employee said they haven't received any WG ex. SW BS, Marvel Legends, Funko pops, since October 2021.

I checked WG in Cranston, RI. The employee said they haven't received any WG ex. SW BS, Marvel Legends, Funko pops, since October 2021.
I checked another WG in Prov., RI. Alas they didn't have the 212th, but much to my surprise on a peg they had the stormtrooper Jedha patrol figure.

I picked up the Micro Galaxy Squadron Imperial Troop Transport at the Swansea, MA Walmart. There was 2 when I left.

I picked up the Micro Galaxy Squadron TIE Fighter and AT-ST at the North Kingstown, RI Walmart. They had 3 Troop Transports and 2 Ventress' ships when I left.

I hit up 5 Targets today hoping to find the Micro Galaxy Squadron line, no luck. I found Migs today (Target in Warwick, RI - Guitar Center plaza). There were three, two of them had the red band. I grabbed the green band.

I went to The Toy Vault Collector Fest this morning in Smithfield. I picked up a Titanium TIE Bomber for 5 bucks and a Legacy Collection TIE Fighter for 10 bucks (no pilot though).

1665350580664.png

Came across more of wave 2 for Micro Galaxy Squadron this morning at the North Attleboro Target. They only had Bo Katan's ship and Luke's Snowspeeder. I picked up the Snowspeeder.

I am looking for Antock Merrick's X-wing and Sabine's TIE, both are chases unfortunately. If I can get Sabine's TIE, cool, but Merrick's X-wing is a top priority for me. If anyone comes across either please let me know!

Back