New England Finds v10

Reaction score
Black Series Dagobah R2 and Luke at North Attleboro Target (down the street from the Emerald Square Mall) as of 11am.

Reaction score
Two Black Series Ep. 1 Obi-Wan figures in the FYE Emerald Square mall as of 11:20am.

Reaction score
Two Kit Fistos, Geonosis Battle Droid, Ep. 2 Obi-Wan and Anakin, and one Plo Koon at the Johnston Gamestop as of 12:10.

Reaction score
I have an extensive modern collection (Hasbro 1995-2017 (90% of collection is MIB), Master Replicas Minis (displayed but in all original packaging), Gentle Giant 12" Jumbos, Jaks Pacific 18 and 30" and modern Hasbro Indiana Jones (all MIB)) that I am going to start adding to the classified forums for sale. Before I do so, I want to gauge interest of the New England community. I have so much, the best thing to do would be to PM me with what you are looking for, or if you want to schedule a time to meet (I am north of Boston).

Reaction score
As of 2:15 Smithfield Target has TBS 40th Boba, Snowtrooper, Dagobah Luke, Chewie and AT-AT driver. I grabbed the Vader.

Reaction score
Found Ackbar and Teebo this morning at the Warwick Walmart (near the closed TRU) at 10:30. I would have posted sooner but I had to get to my softball game.

Reaction score
Haven't really been posting much on here any more. I hope everyone who is a 3.75 inch collectors take a minute to sign our petition that we have circulating on social media (mainly IG) to #save375

375 petition

Did anyone else manage to get any of the $4 figures at Ollie’s? I got the Plymouth store up last Thursday and lucked out. Curious if they’ve restocked?

Attachments

Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
Don't post/lurk on RS much but thought I'd chime in. TVC is scarce at retail so I pre-order everything.

I hit Ollies in Woonsocket, RI but was too late. Couldn't get there until 4:30pm and a worker said there was a line at the door before they opened. They limited how many each person could buy.

I was able to grab the 3 Astromech droids from the Galaxy's Edge display at Target. I've been back several times and they haven't restocked. I wonder if it was a one time thing.

Reaction score
As of 8:20pm the Smithfield Target has 2 K2SO figures, 3 Commander Wolffe’s and 2 Stormtrooper Luke’s. They also have 10 TBS Captain Cardinal figures.

Edit: They also have the new BB-unit and Astromech figures, fresh case on both.

Last edited:
Reaction score
2EC8962C-EF5B-4D6F-957C-47CA92ECE54C.jpeg
Got Chirrut at the Somerville Target yesterday. They had all 8 figures. Passed on the rest since I have Fives in the 3 pack, Hondo with the Falcon and Luke from last years 3 pack.

Reaction score
I went to the Toy Vault Warehouse sale in Smithfield this morning. It looked like a lot of the Star Wars ships were picked clean (they looked like the vintage ships actually). I picked up an Action Fleet Luke's X-wing ($10) and a TIE Interceptor ($6), both were in the box but opened. Also grabbed the novelization of A New Hope for $1.

Reaction score
Any local guys looking for a Barge still sealed in the shipper? Hit me up. Looking for cash or interested in trading for graded comic books.

Reaction score
Any local guys looking for a sealed Sail Barge? I’m in the Boston area and trying to make some space. Open to offers and trades. $1000 cash would take it. Last few eBay sales have been $1400-1700 sealed. An opened, broken Barge sold for $1009 has week. Boxes alone have been selling for $175.

Reaction score
Any local guys looking for a sealed Sail Barge? I’m in the Boston area and trying to make some space. Open to offers and trades. $1000 cash would take it. Last few eBay sales have been $1400-1700 sealed. An opened, broken Barge sold for $1009 has week. Boxes alone have been selling for $175.
Typically this thread is reserved for NE store finds, might I suggest craigslist.

Reaction score
Typically this thread is reserved for NE store finds, might I suggest craigslist.
Didn’t seem there’s been any local traffic there in a while. I figured the local Star Wars board would be best rather than Craigslist. Sorry about that. Mods, feel free to move.

Reaction score
It’s not 100% out of the ordinary for people to post if they have a local pick up item like this. Years ago I met up with a local (who has since fled south) and got a gunship, queens starship and an imperial shuttle for a very reasonable price.

Reaction score
Any luck out there? What's everyone's stores looking like?

I've been to the Target in Smithfield which is 5 minutes out everyday after Christmas and everything is still blown out. Yesterday I went to the 2 Targets in Warwick as well as the Walmart (near the TRU) and they are also blown out. The only items that are on the pegs are the Dagobah Luke/Yoda 2-pack (2-4 in stock) and a lone R5 unit from Galaxy's Edge. Popfindr hasn't been working so that's why I've been checking the stores.

Reaction score
Picked up a Hoth trooper at Westwood Target. Amazing figure. Might pull the trigger on the 6” Snowspeeder.

Reaction score
My stores are pretty bleak. I can’t remember the last TVC figure I saw on the pegs (I don’t collect 6 inch, only 3.75 here). Every store I go to has piles of mission fleet, 5 inch & 6 inch peg warmers. Not really actively looking for the new TVC wave since it’s all repacks but I’ll probably grab some extra battle droids if I find them on the pegs. I did receive my two Tantive hallways from amazon over the weekend. Also received my incinerator troopers and Mando build up pack last week

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found the Black Series archive wave at Providence Walmart. Two fresh cases, I picked up Hoth Luke and Han and Thrawn. This was at 8 this morning. The Han figure is the darker brown coat variant.

Edit: They also had 6 Jar Jars.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As of 12:15 Target in Warwick (Warwick Mall) has Rey, 2 each of Greef Karga, Moff Gideon and Kuill, 4 Remnant Stormtroopers, 1 each of Hoth Han, Luke and Thrawn and 5 Jar Jars.

Reaction score
I visited a Walmart and a Target today for the first time in over a year. Neither had any TVC figures. Walmart in Hamden, CT had some GOA figures and 2 of the deluxe TBS Jar Jars. The Target in Meriden, CT had one TBS Moff Gideon.

I was just looking for a MOTU Origins He-Man and Skeletor today anyway. Got 'em both. Very happy. :cool:(y)

Reaction score
Here's how the pegs looked at the Williston, VT Wal-mart (the only Wal-mart in in the Burlington metropolitan area, Vermont's largest city):

Same as it did last month when I was there. Same as it's looked every time I've gone there, averaging once a month, for the past three years. I'm also including the two weeks leading up to the release of Rise Of Skywalker.

Some times they have a smatter of vintage. For most of the fall/winter there was maybe some Grogu plushes and helmets. Yesterday there was nothing Star Wars in the action figure aisle.

The local Target isn't much better but I have seen Star Wars figures there in the past year, including some exclusives like Credit Collection Cara Dune.

Star Wars in Wal-mart in this area is so far beyond awful, it's a joke.

Reaction score
I got the new TVC Greef and Leia at the Dorchester Target. Still no sign of them at the proper sized targets though! I’ve been checking my area every day.