New England Finds v10

Reaction score
Toy Vault in Warwick posted on their Facebook about an hour ago they have the newest Black Series figures. If anyone is in the area can you possibly pick up Wedge for me? I'd greatly appreciate it! If not no biggie.

Reaction score
I just checked Brickseek for the Yoda Force Spirit 6 inch figure. Its showing me 6+ at the Warwick on Bald Hill Road, North Attleboro and Coventry Walmarts.

SKU: 627760780
UPC: 630509899883

Yoda shows in stock at most of the Walmarts near me in NH but my local store did not have it out yet as of this afternoon.

Reaction score
I just grabbed Wedge at the Smithfield Gamestop! They got the newest wave in today.

Reaction score
Walmart in Warwick on Bald Hill Road has Force Ghost Yoda and Jedi Luke. I grabbed them tonight at 10pm. They have 4 Yodas and about 5 Lukes left. They are on a big shipper in the toy department. On the other side they have 12 TVC Yavin Lukes. The problem is almost all of them are jammed into the shipper so most, if not all the cardbacks are all bent.

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. Somehow I can't get notifications. The WM near the closed TRU.
No worries. I checked Brickseek last night and that same Walmart which was showing 6+ in stock for a week went down to 4-5 in stock. I took a ride up and grabbed Yoda and Jedi Luke.

Reaction score
No worries. I checked Brickseek last night and that same Walmart which was showing 6+ in stock for a week went down to 4-5 in stock. I took a ride up and grabbed Yoda and Jedi Luke.
As of Friday, Nov 15th there was 1 of each left: Jedi Skywalker, & Yoda @ that WM location.

Reaction score
Picked up the Hot Wheels Poe's orange X-wing today at the Smithfield Target. They have the new Cave of Evil 3 pack, they had about 5 or 6 of them today.

Reaction score
I haven’t really been posting on here at all lately, got tired of some of the posters and childish responses in the threads (not here amongst the greatest collectors in the country though :)). I usually just post on Instagram now. Aside from army building, there hasn’t been much to buy for us 3.75 inch collectors. I’ve been grabbing every trooper I see at 5 Below (tons of FO stormtrooper officers, imperial guards and mud Troopers.)

Reaction score
I haven’t really been posting on here at all lately, got tired of some of the posters and childish responses in the threads (not here amongst the greatest collectors in the country though :)). I usually just post on Instagram now. Aside from army building, there hasn’t been much to buy for us 3.75 inch collectors. I’ve been grabbing every trooper I see at 5 Below (tons of FO stormtrooper officers, imperial guards and mud Troopers.)
What's your IG indy?