New England Finds v10

Reaction score
Got my barge. Can’t wait to open it up! Won’t be able to display it for a while until I get the space

Reaction score
As of this post per Brickseek, some of the Walmarts have marked down TVC TIE Fighter.

Silver Spring Street (Providence), Bald Hill Road (Warwick), Fall River Ave (Seekonk), Centre of NE Blvd (Coventry), Cousineau Drive (Swansea), Quequechan Street (Fall River), and School Street (Putnam CT) are down to $40.

Valley Way (Whitinsville) is down to $30.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As of this post per Brickseek, some of the Walmarts have marked down TVC TIE Fighter.

Silver Spring Street (Providence), Bald Hill Road (Warwick), Fall River Ave (Seekonk), Centre of NE Blvd (Coventry), Cousineau Drive (Swansea), Quequechan Street (Fall River), and School Street (Putnam CT) are down to $40.

Valley Way (Whitinsville) is down to $30.
Most of the Walmarts in southern NH have the TVC Tie down to $40 also. Not enough for me to go out of the way for it but I would be tempted if I happen to be at a store already.

Reaction score
I'm guessing the answer to this is "lol no" but is there anywhere in the Boston area where Quay Tolsite has been spotted recently? I really would rather not shell out $30 for him on ebay.

Reaction score
Grabbed a Tie for $30 at Walmart in Abington over the weekend. Still 3 left.

dlauthor, the last time I saw Quay in the wild was at Walmart in saugus months ago. I already had him but grabbed another Mud trooper at the time. That quay was gone on my trip to the same Walmart later that week. That was the first and only time I ever saw him in a store. We need a damned Ross in MA!

Reaction score
Grabbed 2 TVC TIE Fighters at the North Smithfield Walmart for $19 each. They have 4 left, top shelf in the toy isle.

Reaction score
I was waiting for them to drop. They were holding at $59 for a long while. I grabbed 2 at the Whitensville, MA Walmart for $30 each about 2 weeks ago because that was the first store in the area to drop the price.

Reaction score
Same here. Once I saw a report of the price going down I kept checking Brickseek. The only Walmarts I go to are Cranston (which is the closest to my home), Providence (I work right up the street at AAA) and Bald Hill Road in Warwick. Cranston is at $60 and Warwick is at $40. Providence is down to $19 with 9 in stock. I went in before work but they weren't in the toy isle or in the clearance isle. I couldn't ask for help as I got stuck in traffic (I left my house early too) and had to get to work.

I saw the North Smithfield store had 8, then this morning it was down to 6 so I took a ride up knowing they were on the floor somewhere and got them.

Edit: Forgot to mention the North Smithfield Walmart has the new TVC figures - Endor Luke, Hoth Leia, ESB Vader

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cranston Walmart finally got the memo and marked the TIEs down to $19. They have 10 in stock.

Reaction score
I was at the Johnston Gamestop tonight a little after 6. They have at least 4 Jumptrooper figures. They also had all 4 figures in the Archive line - Boba, IG-88, Bossk and X-wing Luke. There was also one Padme.

Reaction score
Added Jabba’s Palace in with my Jabba figures
Neat! That looks really nice. I showed my two kids the Jabba's Palace set, and they each independently said "that looks small, there's not much to it!". They've both been spoiled by the sail barge, I guess. :)

Reaction score
Neat! That looks really nice. I showed my two kids the Jabba's Palace set, and they each independently said "that looks small, there's not much to it!". They've both been spoiled by the sail barge, I guess. :)
they are right, not much too it. I figure half the cost is the ree Yees and Han. They need to make more of these!

Reaction score
Forgot to post this but I found the Titanium Mon Calamari Cruiser (Liberty) at Toy Vault in Emerald Square Mall last Saturday. It was loose, with the stand, for $4.99. I checked ebay and in the package its going for $100+, so I got a great deal there.

Reaction score
Found the new 6 inch wave: Ani, Scout Trooper, Yoda, & Maul @ D. Maul @ WM in Warwick, RI.

Reaction score
After work I stopped in Walmart on Silver Spring Street. I picked up Archive Yoda. They had 2 Scout Troopers left as of 5:15.

Reaction score
I have an extensive modern Kenner/Hasbro collection 1995 to present (carded/boxed) that I am looking to sell. I also have Gentle Giant 12" MOC in original shipping boxes and Master Replicas .45 scale that were displayed in a dark room in original packages. I figured I would gauge interest in the New England area prior to posting in Modern Classifieds if I can avoid shipping stuff. Feel free to PM with inquiries.

Reaction score
I have an extensive modern Kenner/Hasbro collection 1995 to present (carded/boxed) that I am looking to sell. I also have Gentle Giant 12" MOC in original shipping boxes and Master Replicas .45 scale that were displayed in a dark room in original packages. I figured I would gauge interest in the New England area prior to posting in Modern Classifieds if I can avoid shipping stuff. Feel free to PM with inquiries.
What city/state are you in?

Reaction score
Couldn't pass up Luke's lightsaber off Facebook Marketplace for 50 bucks.

Reaction score
I have a large collection for sale, all carded figures and MIB vehicles from 1995-2009 (mostly 2001-2009) in fantastic condition. Collection was appraised at $18,266. Very open to negotiations, as I'd prefer it to go to someone local who will appreciate it. Everything was kept in a smoke and pet free home.

For a full list and pictures, please PM me if you are serious about purchasing the collection. I'm not interested in parting it out at this time so please no messages for single figures :)

Reaction score
I stopped in the Cranston Walmart today around 11am. I wanted to do some shopping for the house but also see if they started to build or put out anything for TFF. No Star Wars stuff to be found. However I think the same thing happened last year. I went the night before just to scope it out and nothing was on the floor, but the next day they had product.

However they did have the new Hot Wheels out. No restrictions on those, I grabbed the green Resistance A-wing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I did the same in North Smithfield Walmart. Nothing.

I did find the new 5" Galaxy of Adventure figures in the nearby Stop and Shop. They had Rey, Finn and Jet Trooper. I grabbed the Jet Trooper. It's a fun, decently articulated figure.

Reaction score
My Force Friday today:

Walmart (Cranston) - I got there a little after 7am. I got everything I wanted there. There were 3 other people in the isle picking up The Black Series figures. I picked up 3 TVC X-wing Luke and 2 Poes. I never pick up multiples like I did today, I feel a bit bad but I have reasons. For Luke, one to display, one going in the X-wing once I get it, and one to keep carded as I really like the cardback. That same image was also used as the title screen for Rogue Squadron on N64, one of my favorite video games. I got 2 Poes for the same reason, one to display and one in the X-wing. I was at Walmart yesterday scoping out the area seeing if they had anything out. The only stuff they did put out was the new Hot Wheels. I picked up the green Resistance A-wing. That rang up like a normal item, no restrictions there.

Target (Smithfield) - I got there right at 8am. I waited outside for maybe 2 minutes. I didn't buy anything there, but spoke with a few other collectors which was cool, and one of the main reasons I came out. They had nothing in the toy isle, but they had a display pretty much right in the middle of the store that I somehow walked right bye. Even though I got everything at Walmart, Target's setup was much nicer. I thought about getting Zorri Bliss as it looks like she will be flying a Y-wing (I collect pilots) but will hold off until I see the film.

Overall not bad, I'm happy I found everything. The very first Force Friday I went to multiple Walmarts and Targets. This year I just went to one of each, and was done in an hour. This year came at a good time for me, as I had a death in the family this week. At least I was able to get out of the house and get my mind off it for a bit.

Edit - I placed an order on Dorkside for Luke's X-wing. I was going to do it through Hasbro Pulse but they were going to charge me $7 tax. Dorkside was $99.99 free shipping and no tax. Just a heads up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up The Black Series Luke's helmet and TVC Poe's X-wing from the Smithfield Barnes & Noble today. I still had birthday money from May I haven't touched so I figured I'd use it.

Reaction score
As of 6:45pm, Burlington Coat Factory in Johnston has the Solo TIE Fighter for $9.99. They also have the smaller Kessel Run Falcon for the same price. They have 2 of the bigger Kessel Run Falcons (that can fit the figures in) for $22.99.

Reaction score
2 Jawas and one Knight of Ren TVC figures at the Smithfield Target as of 11am.

Edit - A second Knight of Ren found. One in the toy isle, one on an end cap.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hopefully that is a good sign that the Jabba's Palace playset is also coming to stores around here.

Reaction score
The Target in Braintree had been showing the exclusive carbonized Mandalorian as instock for over a week. Coming from southern NH I decided to extend a Tuesday trip into Boston to take a shot at getting the Mandalorian there. It still showed instock when I left early Tuesday afternoon. When I got there almost two hours later through typical stop and go traffic on 95/93 it was no longer in stock.

At least I saw a good concert that night!

Reaction score
I stopped in the Providence Walmart this morning around 8:45 before work. I would start checking your Walmarts, it looks like they got the newest wave, however someone already beat me. The only ones left were Jannah and the Jet Trooper. I was in there Friday morning and nothing, so they must have had a new shipment over the weekend. I doubt someone came in this morning and bought the others at that Walmart. I'm only after Wedge and Luke, with Wedge being a top priority.

Reaction score
Smithfield Target had the new BS6 C3PO with Babu Frik, Chewie's bandolier and bowcaster. 4 on the pegs as of last night at 5pm.

Reaction score
Nothing new @ Seekonk, MA or Warwick, RI WM this morning. Dang it.

Reaction score
Plenty of TVC wave 2 at Cranston Walmart. Look on top shelf too.

Set of BS6 white box minus Mando too.

Reaction score
Only one C-3PO with Bowcaster on the shelf last night at the Smithfield Target. It was locked with a release date of 11/10.

I picked up 6 inch Yavin Luke at the Smithfield Gamestop last night around 6. They said Wedge should be arriving later this week.

Reaction score
One Clone Obi-Wan at the Walgreens next to St. Roccos School and 7-11

Reaction score
I just checked Brickseek for the Yoda Force Spirit 6 inch figure. Its showing me 6+ at the Warwick on Bald Hill Road, North Attleboro and Coventry Walmarts.

SKU: 627760780
UPC: 630509899883