New England Finds v10

Reaction score
It has been a while since I posted on the discussion board, let alone the New England thread. I have a fairly extensive modern Kenner/Hasbro 3.75" collection (going back to '95) MIB that my kids really aren't into. It is taking up quite a bit of space in my garage, so I am looking to start selling it off. I know there are classifieds on here, but figured I would start with the small group on the New England thread and see if anyone is interested. I am in Bedford, MA (off of Rt. 3 and 128). PM me if you are interested.

Reaction score
Walmart in Cranston has TVC Enfry’s Nest, Han Solo, Deathtrooper and Hovertank Pilot as of 10am.

Reaction score
Grabbed Han, Enfys and Tank driver today. Had to wait 30 mins for the manager to go find them. They’d been sitting there for a week according to brickseek. Move stock Walmart by placing items where the consumer can buy the product, like on shelves!!! o-o

Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised to stop into my local Ocean State Job Lot in Dedham, MA and find loads of Rogue One figures (Wave 2, 2016) on the pegs for $3.99 each. Present were: Jyn, Cassian, Vader, Krennic, Chirrut, Desert Rey, Rebels Leia, and Stormtrooper. Nothing super rare or hard-to-find, but with an additional 20% off store-wide sale for their 41st anniversary (running through Wednesday, 9/26), it brought the prices to $3.19 before tax. Between my two local stores (Dedham and Norwood), I was able to find 5x Stormtroopers, which make for great background troops!

The figures did not scan at the register, so the cashier had to manually enter the code on the price tags and then they came up normally.

Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised to stop into my local Ocean State Job Lot in Dedham, MA and find loads of Rogue One figures (Wave 2, 2016) on the pegs for $3.99 each. Present were: Jyn, Cassian, Vader, Krennic, Chirrut, Desert Rey, Rebels Leia, and Stormtrooper. Nothing super rare or hard-to-find, but with an additional 20% off store-wide sale for their 41st anniversary (running through Wednesday, 9/26), it brought the prices to $3.19 before tax. Between my two local stores (Dedham and Norwood), I was able to find 5x Stormtroopers, which make for great background troops!

The figures did not scan at the register, so the cashier had to manually enter the code on the price tags and then they came up normally.
I completely forgot to post this, but the Ocean State Job Lot in Johnston had the same figures for the same price. This was about 2 weeks ago. I was surprised to see them there.

The Cranston Walmart got 2 of TVC TIE Fighter in. I do want this, but for $80 I just can't pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Finally found 2 Gam Guards today after work. I got them at the Lincoln Target, along with Bespin Leia around 5:30.

Reaction score
Walgreens on Admiral street has 1 General Veers left after I grabbed one (as of 5:15).

Reaction score
One Luke/Wampa set at the Cranston Walmart as of 8:30. Sorry I didn't report sooner, I kept getting sidetracked.

Reaction score
Mimban troopers found at both the Newington and Rochester, NH Walmart’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I just wanted to throw this out there:
If anybody receives their Sail barge and is for whatever reason unhappy with it, please keep things all in one piece (preferably the box & interior cardboard as well and shoot me a PM. I can definitely help you with that. thank you.

Reaction score
Picked up 6" Patrol Troopers this weekend from GameStops in Bedford and the Mall of NH. There should be one in stock in Derry for anyone near there.

Reaction score
Found a bunch of the Walmart 4" Black Series at my local Tuesday Morning in Dedham, 2 minutes away from my office. Picked up 3x Praetorian, 2x Rose (for customs—her generic-looking body is a great base for background aliens), and 1x Executioner Stormtrooper. In addition to those, there were also 5x TLJ Lukes there, which I left behind.

Reaction score
Found a bunch of the Walmart 4" Black Series at my local Tuesday Morning in Dedham, 2 minutes away from my office. Picked up 3x Praetorian, 2x Rose (for customs—her generic-looking body is a great base for background aliens), and 1x Executioner Stormtrooper. In addition to those, there were also 5x TLJ Lukes there, which I left behind.
I checked the one in Woburn which had nothing!

Reaction score
I ordered online, got it from Megalopolis toys. I cancelled my August Dorkside order because they kept pushing back the release and weren’t certain they could fulfil the order.

Reaction score
Saugus Walmart has wave 4. I grabbed a Han mudtrooper since I want another mudtrooper but the rest were there this morning.

Reaction score
The Walgreens in Johnston (near the police station and high school) have 3 General Veers figures as of 5:15 tonight. They are also either 20 or 25% off, can't remember.

Reaction score
Picked up Dengar and Hoth Leia from Toy Vault in Warwick over the weekend.

Reaction score
This place is pretty dead, huh?

Everyone should check out Super V Toys. Its a fairly new store located at 19 Washington St, West Warwick, RI. I was able to grab Archive Luke there. He's got a very good selection of figures there.

Reaction score
They have a great website too. My brother bought some stuff from them at RICC last fall.

Ive kind of moved all my find activity over to Instagram. I’m all caught up at the moment through the newest vintage collection wave and just waiting for my barge to show up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Newest wave of Black Series at the Warwick Mall Target as of 10:35am.

Reaction score
There were a few TVC Mimban Stormtroopers at the Walmart in Providence as of 8:45am today. I forgot exactly how many, at least 3. I have yet to see them at the Cranston location.

Reaction score
I saw six there on Wednesday. I’ve seen them virtually everywhere now in Ma. Grabbed a third last week. But I’m done...I swear....unless they are on clearance....but seriously done.