New England Finds v10

Reaction score
You might consider hitting your local Newbury Comic stores. I found Gamorrean Guard, Keyan Farlander, Echo Base Officer, Ponda Baba, and Chewbacca (CW). I left the new CW astromech. I agree $12.99 is a steep price to pay but considering local retail distribution seems to be months behind I picked them up. Besides it's like ebay prices without the shipping costs. Good luck and happy hunting.

Reaction score
Looks like Hasbro has been clearing out a lot of the central Mass Walmart and Targets of the pegwarmers..even the ones from the Blu ray display. However the only problem is I doubt the Hasbro Reps are clearing out backroom stock from Targets which will be a huge problem for somer of these Targets (Worc and Milibury) which have a ton of pegwarmers in the back

Reaction score
Nada at South Bay or W-town Target as of yesterday, besides a couple of El-Les's @ S.B. though, if anyone is still looking for him(I didn't get to hit either store this moring though). I did notice someting VERY odd yesterday however, while at Watertown Target: When I was there this past Sunday, they had done the same as other stores that I hit that same day-----like some of the other Targets/Walmarts/TRUs, they had pulled off the older TVC figures from the pegs(specifically Dengar, Cloud Car Pilots, 4-LOM, AT-AT Commanders)-----however, oddly enough, when I went by there yesterday, all of those figures were ALL back up there. Needless to say, besides being disconcerting, this was just outright freakin' odd. I mean, really, what the heck just happened? What would have even caused that?? UGH!

Anyhow, I wanted to ask those of you who've found one:
Where exactly have the Republic Cannons been found?
Also, has anyone seen the TRU Exclusive Trench Run pack anywhere in the local vicinity?

Reaction score
N I did notice someting VERY odd yesterday however, while at Watertown Target: When I was there this past Sunday, they had done the same as other stores that I hit that same day-----like some of the other Targets/Walmarts/TRUs, they had pulled off the older TVC figures from the pegs(specifically Dengar, Cloud Car Pilots, 4-LOM, AT-AT Commanders)-----however, oddly enough, when I went by there yesterday, all of those figures were ALL back up there. Needless to say, besides being disconcerting, this was just outright freakin' odd. I mean, really, what the heck just happened? What would have even caused that?? UGH!
My guess...the same thing that happened at Milibury Target (and soon to the Worcester Target)....Hasbro reps did not clean out the backroom. So the efforts of Hasbro were futile. Luckily Milibury only had 13 figures in the backroom but Worc....forget it they have 50 plus figures in the backroom all of which are Clones and Sandtroopers

Reaction score
Same happenings in Western Mass. TRU and Walmart has wave 5 madness still. Saw some of Wave 6 but only Weequay is worth mentioning. Kmart had only the bwing...not one TVC figure. Our Targets still have all the wave 1 peg warmers... Might hit up my local Newbury Comics but won't be till next weekend thou...

Reaction score
Just picked up the Rebel Soldier and Walrus Man at the Kmart in Saugus, had to fight to buy them because they weren't in the system but I got them.

Reaction score
Just picked up the Rebel Soldier and Walrus Man at the Kmart in Saugus, had to fight to buy them because they weren't in the system but I got them.
(needless to say I'm being sarcastic here, but......) You know what you shoulda done instead of fighting them to get them to sell it to you, lol? You should just walked out with them. As soon as took 'em up to the register, tried to pay for them and they told you what ever they did (I'm assuming something along the lines of "sorry these aren't in our system, blah blah blah"), I woulda just replied: "Oh really? Cool. Sounds good to me. So then........huh.........if they're not in your system, then they must not be yours. Some poor folk must have dropped them from their purse or pocket or something. So then (going by the ever-so-old "finder's keepers" rule), I'm gonna go ahead and declare myself a lucky guy and say I musta just found something someone else dropped, which by default now belongs to me......and walked right out the door, lol. Before leaving, I woulda turned around and said: "And oh yeah, I'll be sure to hang up a photocopy at the local supermarket reading":

"FOUND: 2 action figures at a local department store. Call the store and see if they found them. Good Luck"

Reaction score
Time to hit your Targets. I found wave 4 of Clone Wars today in Milford. I didn't leave any behind as they only had a set and a half left.

Reaction score
Saw Rex w/jetpack (Wave 5) only @ Target in Seekonk, MA. Missed the stealth ops clone trooper. No luck w/the vintage wave either.

Reaction score
Hit our local Kmart, saw the revenge wave missed ponda and echo base trooper. Keep an eye out they are coming through.

edit: I'm pretty sure wave 7 and 9...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just picked up a landspeeder and Taun-Taun at a target in Revere and Maynard it was a little easier than that Kmart purchase, LOL to your response BTW.

Reaction score
I found the Vintage boxed Landspeeder and Tauntaun today in RI. Also I saw and left the Search for Luke BP.

Reaction score
I guess the armored Savage Opress is a rare one to find. Also sorry for the repost has anyone spotted the stealth ops clone trooper? And just for a fyi I might wait till Black Friday and pic up some figs for the mail-away Boba Fett figure. I assume there has to be a sale for SW that weekend.

Reaction score
The three Target exclusives are hitting RI. Found then in Smithfield and Lincoln Mall Targets this week. Found a shirtless Savage Oppress in Lincoln Mall Target end cap too.

Reaction score
Snagged a Search for Luke Skywalker set at Holyoke Target. They also had a few in the wrong aisle...

Reaction score
was able to grab the target exclusives at dartmouth today.plenty more on the shelves

Reaction score
was at my local stop & shop and found a clone wars artillery cannon...uggh feel cheated its tiny!!!!!!

Reaction score
Picked up bastila and rebel hoth trooper at the Saugus k-Mart, left the rest including walrus man.

Reaction score
Saw up in the holding shelves at the Brockton TRU a whole bunch of thew Vintage boxed Y-Wings. Happy hunting!

Reaction score
picked up a taun taun battle pack its nice...did't bother with the vintage to pricey.

Reaction score
Still looking for the elusive amored Opress. I keep on seeing the shirtless version in RI/MA area. If anyone finds one MOC please let me know? As for the rest of the wave I found Chewy, R7-D4 & Even Piell and the favorite Jar Jar LOL.

Reaction score
If anyone has any extras or any ideas on where to find any extra Republic AV-7 Cannons, please let me know, thanks!!!

Reaction score
---I got pretty darn lucky & made a huge haul today. Firstly I saw nearly the entire Revenge Wave today (which I have alreaddy seen before), but today I saw ALL of them all at once (Leia et all) which I've never seen before. But the kicker was that I found 2 black Endor Rebel Soldiers!!! 1st time for me! So no I've got 2 brothahs to go with all the othahs!!
---On top of that, I finally found my Republic Cannon that I've been looking for, which looks great (Haven't opened it it yet).
---Picked up 3 AWESOME SW calendars for the new year. I didn't get one last year, so I guess I kinda overcompensated this year, lol.
---I also grabbed a couple of extra army builders just for the heck of it, but the MAIN FIND OF THE DAY, YOU ASK??----- I FINALLY GOT THE S.O.B.!!!!! YUP, I FINALLY FOUND THE DAMN BLACK- ARMORED SAVAGE OPRESS!!!!
I. AM. PUMPED. SERIOUSLY PUMPED!!!
---Plus, I finally picked up my new iPhone that's I've been searching all over for, lol. Good day for me overall!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well.....this is quite interesting. Approximately about 20 days ago I had an injury/illness. I ended up mildly fracturing a rib (which, if anyone has had the godawful displeasure of such an experience, knows that it is just about tantamount to the feeling you would have following Babe Ruth taking a swings at your ribcage with a sledgehammer). In any case, I don't exactly recall how I went about typing the about couple posts in that pain(as those were nearly barely a week after the actual fall). In any case, with hospital/doctor's care. naturally my "simple injury" became worse, much worse, since then. Thus, my guess is that I typed the above posts while I was simply in a state of sudden & immediate shock/pain & didn't even realize it I was doing so....prior to the staff infections etc taking their effect. Either that, or I was so thoroughly jubilated at the idea of ACTUALLY FINDING SOMETHING NEW with the name "Star Wars" on the box (LOL!!!!!) could have possibly either temporarily numbed the pain or put me into such a state of unbelievable disbelief that I was able to disregard the pain for a moment and post them............or, heck, maybe it was the pain meds, LMAO!

In any case, here I sit, near 20 days later, and it seems that not a single person has typed a single response after mine. This leads me to believe that I should A)feel extremely happy that before my accident I had the good fortune of catching up for the next month or B) we are dry as an in ice-queen Fortuner500 Company female CEO.

I'm hoping it's the former, not the latter, but---------being that I've been absent from my computer and all the ongoings therein for the past several weeks, is there anything I should be caught up on? Any information from anyone regarding any important goings-on within the state of the hobby would be much appreciated. I know I've only been out the game for about a month, but s lot can change in that time, especially given that it's the holiday season when things usually start to bombard us. WHat happened? Anything? Nothing?

I went to my local Target tonight for the first time in weeks & weeks and it looks LITERALLY (NO EXAGGERATION) the EXACT SAME AS IT DID A MONTH AGO. WTF? What's the story? Is there one, even? Did I miss something.....or more simply put, did I just miss nothing?

Thanks for the held fellas, I know I can always rely on you guys.

Reaction score
sorry to hear about your ribs,ive suffered that before,it totally sucks ***. there isnt anything of any interest in this area[southcoast]except for target exclusives.i found myself a wicket and logray at kmart for my growing ewok horde,otherwise..not a godamn thing.i did however get myself a good *** raping buying ponda and bom online.i have been working on some diorama stuff lately to keep busy

Reaction score
25% off of toys at newbury comics today!!!!!!!!

I hit harvard sq and fanuel hall not much there but did but a 12" sideshow gammy...gartogggg!!!! he need a guitar!

Reaction score
I know it's recently been few & far betwen with any/all of us posting around here, but I just wanted to post a quick Merry Christmas to those who partake all & Happy Holidays to ALL in general!!

PS--Finally actually found something somewhat new. I'm sure some of you have seen them for weeks(if not months by now), but with me having simply avoided the stores (both to avoid annoying holiday shoppers AND simply cause they're ain't jack-s*** out there), but anyhow.......I did pick up the "new" (if you wanna call them that...."Repaints", are actually a better name for them) Walmart Deluxe Packs---the Bike w/Clone Troop Buzz & the AT-RT (which, granted, does have a pretty darn cool paint scheme).......but has anyone figured out why the ARF Trooper that's packed in w/that AT-RT is name Captain Keeli????????? Isn't Captain Keeli the dude who fought & died with Jedi Commander Di on another planet (same color scheme, yes, but, TOTALLY different guy all together. Certainly was NOT an ARF Trooper though).

Anyway the sets are ok, for repaints, of course. While on the topic of Walmart exclusive repaints----Has anyone seen the two separate 2-packs that are 1/2repack--1/2repaint Walmart Exclusives---the Ahsoka w/501st Clone Trooper(insert whatever name) and the other one with the repacked Kenobi w/the "new" 212thClone Trooper(insert some other name)? I'm not all that thrilled about the Kenobi pack but I would like the 501st repaint, it looks fairly well done. Anyone see them anywhere yet?

Reaction score
Just left the Milford Target and they had maybe 10 vintage figures with none being all that exciting. I did pick up from Clone Wars the Stealth Clone, Seripas, and Aqua Droid. I left the Shirtless Opress behind. He is on one of the top pegs at the very back. All that said I am hoping TPM wave is a new sku and thus Target and other stores will start filling pegs around here soon. BBTS.com has them for 112.99 plus s/h which is a little steep in my eyes for a wave 1 of a new year.

Reaction score
Just picked up all 12 of the phantom menace vintage wave at the target in revere,ma. Looks like they got in one case, so they're hitting the area.

Reaction score
Phantom Menace wave found in Hanover Target. Had everyone save for Darth Sidious and Anakin Skywalker. Happy hunting!