New England Finds v10

Reaction score
As always, we are encouraged to start a new thread once the previous one reaches 500 (which it has), thus, carry on here, and let the older one fall by the wayside(or whatever happens to it.........maybe it dies and joins The Force wrapped in toilet paper like Even Piell did in the cartoon, I don't know).

Anyhow, where were we? Oh yes......on with how much Target has sucked (insert whatever animal's body parts you would like here) recently.
And oh yeah-----also feel free to post & let us all know if you've found anything new recently, I think we used to use these forums for that, right? (prior to 2011, at least)...........................

Reaction score
Found wave 7 at Milford Target today...2 cases of wave 7 last week. Vintage figures are $7.99

TRU in Auburn received a case of wave 5...no wave 7

Reaction score
Found the newest SL at the Hudson, WM. Boba Fett appeared to be the only figure missing from the case. Got the Spacetrooper. Glad to finally have one that isn't yellowing.

Reaction score
Bossk_MR said:
Found wave 7 at Milford Target today...2 cases of wave 7 last week. Vintage figures are $7.99
Was there a full set there ? Just curious if they re-stocked since yesterday. I was in there yesterday and grabbed the Rebel Trooper... left the rest. Wanted Logray as well but he was gone when I was there. There was a full case there minus Logray... plus 2 Barriss' for some reason.

Have a case coming from HTS for some clean/carded versions for my wall (and Fordo and Barriss to open)... and found Bom and Han at N. Attleboro on Friday. So I'm a Logray away from being complete with this wave... oh and of course 4-5 more Rebel Troopers, not really holding out much hope for them until they start to re-appear in revision cases.

Reaction score
sHa_ckwave said:
Bossk_MR said:
Was there a full set there ? Just curious if they re-stocked since yesterday. I was in there yesterday and grabbed the Rebel Trooper... left the rest. Wanted Logray as well but he was gone when I was there. There was a full case there minus Logray... plus 2 Barriss' for some reason.
It was leftovers from what you saw...minus a Jango.

Reaction score
Hit Salem Target (MA) yesterday and nada, fortunately when I got home, I received a package with Han, Logray and Fordo. I previously acquired Barris & Vimdin, thus I'm pretty close to getting caught up, surprisingly, what with all these stores I hit that have nothing.
Thus, strangely enough, once I find the Rebel Trooper(or 3) I'll be all caught up. Feels kinda awkward, lol.

Really though, the last several waves have been such a mish-mash of ways that I've had to go about to acquire figures. A lot of (often lop-sided) trades, 1 figure at a TRU somewhere, 2 from a Walmart a month later, ebay once, a few from odd comic shops, etc etc. This has just been the oddest year, collecting-wise.

Reaction score
Now everything is gone from Milford except the 3 Sand, Ep III Clones, 1 Dengar and 1 Endor Rebel Soldier

Reaction score
Also, just for you folk to save some more gas, Watertown & Salem (by the way, unless I specify differently I am ALWAYS referring the the Salem in MA NOT NH), have nothing, just fyi---checked Watertown's stockroom as well, they have only old crap.

Reaction score
Are any of you going to ComiCONN in August in Stamford CT? They will have a lot of Star Wars themed events and dealers -- hope to find the latest waves there - besides there is a Target, two Walmarts and a TRU within 10 miles of it off 1-95 - so why not make it a Toy hunt/con day..

Reaction score
Just another usual one of my posts to save people time & gas---nothing at either South Bay nor Watertown Targets this morning.
Though Watertown did have something of note---they had leftovers of the "new" Saga Legends (yeah yeah, I know that's basically an oxymornon)--but yeah they had a Death Star Trooper, that awful mold quick-draw Boba Fett(who apparently doesn't come with his "fire & smoke base" anymore, that ROTS Yoda w/the ridiculous firing Kashyyyk cannon thing, (originally TAC)Mace Windu, ROTS electonic R2, Vader(real vader, not Anakin)---but of course they didn't have the Spacetrooper(DarkTrooper, whatever it's called)....and I was there at like 20 past 8am, thus either an employee grabbed him or someone was at the door waiting at opening time.
Anyhow, just wanted to report that Target had at least something "new" on the pegs(if one can refer to Saga Legends as "new").

Reaction score
On vacation (or stay-cation as wife calls it) so only hit the target in Taunton, MA by home this morning and they had Wave 7 fully stocked for $8.99.....so

Looking for a Wedge (who is not) but also the 1st version of the Senate Guard (1/2 body shot)...anyone got an extra??

email me: jeremiah@classictuxedo.com

Reaction score
As my previous statement said, I had some luck through some (terribly lopsided) trades here at RS, bad buys at ebay, etc and I picked up a good chunk of this wave, overall giving up waaay too much for waaay too little(but of course, it was all my choice, so I can't complain). I was actually STUPID ENOUGH to pay nearly 17 bucks for one of the figure that I REALL REALLY wanted (figured I'd save it on gas anyhow).
But regardless, if anybody here in the local forums would be kind enough to help me come back down to earth for the end of this wave and wrap up this wave in normal-priced, civil-collector-style fashion, I would be greatly appreciative:
---I need 1 ARC Trooper Commander(aka: Capt Fordo)
....and....
--- I still need the Rebel Fleet Trooper who I've never see anywhere (For this figure, I would happily pay for multiples if anybody is kind enough to grab 2 or 3 for me).

As anyone who knows me here, I will pay you the money you spent and THEN SOME for the trouble, plus I could throw you something from my haves list (or heck, we could just work an outright trade). Thanks again fellow Massachusetts-ites, lol!!!

Here is my haves lists(and small) needs list at the bottom), btw:
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=4430586&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#4430586

Thanks guys!!

PS--btw, quick update:Salem (MA) Target & Walmart, and Revere Target had nothing as of 1 hour ago. Surprise surpise.

Reaction score
Gah! You're a week late... Coulda had a Fordo for you last weekend with ease. Will keep eyes open.

You're on your own with the Rebel tho... whatever I finds, I keeps!

Reaction score
Finally finished up with wave 7. Got my Fordo, Han and Logray at Target to go with the other 3.

Reaction score
Went by the Bellingham TRU and they had Offee left of the Wave 7 case but the rest were gone. Also they had all the new deluxes sets but I bought Castas.

Reaction score
sHa_ckwave said:
Gah! You're a week late... Coulda had a Fordo for you last weekend with ease. Will keep eyes open.

You're on your own with the Rebel tho... whatever I finds, I keeps!
LOL, fair enough bro, that's all good.
But yeah thanks though on the Fordo, if you ever see the pr***, 1 will do, thanks a for looking out for a brother, much appreciated!

Reaction score
any local guys have an extra fordo or bom?? anyone start looking for the tru y-wing yet?

Reaction score
Nah, nada on both counts. But I'm gonna head out tomorrow towards an area that has a few Targets and a K-Mart (maybe even 2 actually, I think?). So if I see the Bom, I'll grab him for you and I'll let you know right away if I spot the B-Wing-----Could Hasbro have picked a worst f'ing store for such a sought after exclusive? I mean damn man.....really?.....really?......K-Mart?......Really?

How about Target? WalMart? Hell. even overpriced TRU would have been a 100 times better. K-Mart is, literally, falling apart at the seams right in front of our eyes and Hasbro gives them a B-Wing?????? I'd LOVE to meet the genius behind that decision. WTF man?

Sol

Reaction score
I picked up Lando last night at Quincy WM. It looks like they had that entire wave but nothing else new. Lando was pretty much the only figure I was interested in, not bad really.

On a separate note, does anyone have a spare Dengar blaster they wouldn't mind parting with? I'm trying to update my Bespin Han but I don't have his ESB blaster. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Reaction score
yup, was up in Portsmouth, NH and picked up a y-wing at TRU and the wave 3 vintage 3 packs at Target.

Reaction score
Anyone else locally seeing the y-wings anywhere? Looks like I missed it at my closest TRU (Bellingham). North Attleboro, Auburn, Framingham?

Reaction score
I, too, saw the 3 "new" Vintage 3-Pks at South Bay right at opening. Didn't touch em, but there were only 1 of each "new" one (the R2/3P0/Chewie version is the very very last one hidden at the back of the very top shelf).

Reaction score
sHa_ckwave said:
Anyone else locally seeing the y-wings anywhere? Looks like I missed it at my closest TRU (Bellingham). North Attleboro, Auburn, Framingham?
Forgot to answer you bro---I haven't seen it locally but, in truth, I've not really been looking for it either. I don't recall how I got one(as the couple of years prior just to ROTS, meaning late Saga & the OTC era, I fell out of the game for a while), but somehow I do have the previously made (OTC, I believe?) red deco'ed Y-Wing, whic I think looks much better than this newer red deco'ed model all around.

Also, I'm very happy about the "new" B-Wing being deco'ed in blue trim, as basically I feel like I already have it; thus I feel like I don't have to hunt either of these down---which feels great, lol!!

Reaction score
The Target in Revere is fully stocked with wave 7, and if you scan a cardback it says they have more in back.

Reaction score
sHa_ckwave said:
Two left as of 8 last night, but the boxes suffered a little damage in shipping.

I'm not going to use RS to promote another site, but if any of you know what site I contribute to, I hope to have pics of it up tonight. Thanks to Bossk_MR for the heads up on Auburn having the Y-Wing.

Reaction score
Hey if you want to have a cool con experience without the shoving and pushing check out http://www.comiconn.com the show is nearby the Big Apple in Stamford, CT! Best of all it's only $10 to get in and there is a full day of panels, entertainment, artist alley including Michael Golden, Mike Lilly, and excellent Star Wars sketch card artists Matt Busch, Kevin Liell, dealers of old and new comics, toys, original art, props and costuming. Action Figure design contests, Batmobile, R2, Luke's landspeeder, HeroClix competition and more -- PLUS they will be unveiling the WORLD's BIGGEST Comic Character painting by artist Russell Rainbolt - that's him in the photo -- you aint going to see that at San Diego or NY Comic Con!!

Pretty darn cool! it's happening on Saturday 8/27 at the Stamford Plaza Hotel from 10 - 6!

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in the Assault on Geonosis BP----w/the new ARF, the Grievous w/brand new cape and the newly deco'ed Kenobi(which, very very VERY SURPRISINGLY is the ABSOLUTE GEM of this set. (Hasbro has made this basically into a totally new figure. The deco is totally incredible. Some of their decos do differ from one another, but I happen to get lucky & get one that looks really,really great. He looks totally worn out and exactly as he did in the show---as anyone would look after crash landing into a hot enemy LZ on a dust-bowl of a planet full of giant bugs trying to kill you, lol). Seriously though, when I 1st saw him, I was totally surprised, he looks awesome, just awesome----no exaggeration.

So yeah, just PM me if interested in a trade or buying etc. Thanks guys. And of course, we're all local here, so shipping is next to nothing, or we could even simply meet up.

Reaction score
megs said:
If anyone is interested I have an extra Cmdr Fordo figure carded. Thanks.
I can throw up a quick "Ditto" for myself & probably most everybody else too, lol. Same goes for Rebel Fleet Troopers.

ALSO--The Republic Shuttle is beginning to hit at Targets. South Bay has them, Watertown had a slot set for them 2 days ago, thus I'd assume they are either out there by now or in the back (ask an employee to check the back using the DPCI #).

Reaction score
megs said:
If anyone is interested I have an extra Cmdr Fordo figure carded. Thanks.
I've been registered for a while on these boards, but haven't posted. It's nice to know I'm not the only one striking out. I live in Attleboro, but work in Beverly so I try to hit as many stores as possible when I can. I have yet to come across the Fordo. If this is still available, I'd love to take it off your hands.

Reaction score
Saw the new shuttle and the dvd commemorative 4 packs today at target. Holding off on the shuttle. Still hasn't impressed me, pus the price will no doubt drop for some stupid sale like they did with the turbo tank last time.