New England Brewing Imperial Stout Trooper

Reaction score
I have had an eBay search for this for awhile now with not much luck. I decided I'd post here and see if I get lucky. I'm looking for this in good condition:

Thanks in advance for any help or info.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw one of those a while back, it was a larger size than a regular 12oz, (is that one larger?) but it was like $22.00 !!.. and it's unofficial/unlicensed-which doesn't bother me, but it's bit steep for about 2 (probably wretched) beers. Even the Iron Maiden official beer is a fair regular price.

Reaction score
I saw one of those a while back, it was a larger size than a regular 12oz, (is that one larger?) but it was like $22.00 !!.. and it's unofficial/unlicensed-which doesn't bother me, but it's bit steep for about 2 (probably wretched) beers. Even the Iron Maiden official beer is a fair regular price.
Did you see the one in the picture above in the first post or the version with the "nose/mustache glasses" on?

The one in the above picture might go for more money than 22$...not that I would open it. (yes the one I am looking for is larger than 12 oz)...I would offer 40-50$ shipped for the bottle I pictured in the OP in pristine/mint condition. (I have seen a couple on ebay in the last year that went for cheaper but they had blemishes.)

Here is a pic of the nose/glasses version...that I am not looking for, for reference :

Last edited:
Reaction score
the one I saw last year was this size, but I never saw or was aware of sunglasses on the art. If I see them again w/o this design I'll lectha know, but like the GOT bottles, they never seem to have a large amount stocked/available.
Did you see the one in the picture above in the first post or the version with the "nose/mustache glasses" on?

The one in the above picture might go for more money than 22$...not that I would open it. (yes the one I am looking for is larger than 12 oz)...I would offer 40-50$ shipped for the bottle I pictured in the OP in pristine/mint condition. (I have seen a couple on ebay in the last year that went for cheaper but they had blemishes.)

Here is a pic of the nose/glasses version...that I am not looking for, for reference :