New Elite Statues

Reaction score
The 1:5 scale statues are very much more impressive compared to the 1:10 scale but size always adds to the wow factor I find, the 1:10 scale statues are very nicely made though & well worth owning..., I’d like to see more new statues in both scales & it looks like they want to keep both lines going, even if at a slower pace. :)

Reaction score
They showed Boba Fett, Luke traing, Darth Maul, C-3PO, Kylo Ren, Pilot Luke. sorry don't know how to post photos. Staue Forum has them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good to see Attakus still have their Star Wars licence. Like the Bossk statue best. I wonder if we will see the other Bounty Hunters?

Reaction score
So I take it we can expect the Jabba to just be a smaller version of their old statue?
Actually, self-from-3-years-ago, it looks like it may be a completely different sculpt. I periodically search for info about the new Attakus Jabba statue and this time I actually found what appears to be an early version of the sculpt on a French ecommerce site that's offering a preorder. Here it is for posterity. I think it looks pretty good! And I'm glad that it's different from the original sculpt since it makes the original more unique, and also makes me more excited about getting this new one whenever it finally gets released.

star-wars-attakus-elite-statue-resine-jabba-the-hutt-1.jpg

Reaction score
New statues

Attachments