New Elite Statues

Reaction score
I believe it will be just like this one:

Attakus gave away these exclusive die cast figures with a magazine subscription years ago. They were smaller than 1/10 though, almost half the size. They are re-releasing those in 1/10 scale now.
The Yoda sitting on the log was from that collection as well.

Along with these there were actually some exclusive 1/10 scale statues as well. I have three of them, a Stormtrooper, Boba Fett and a Bossk one.
That's pretty cool. I'm not sure it will fit between the shelves with my mini bust, as I have them separated about 8" apart. But in any case, if it is that pose, I will get one. Thanks for the pic!

Reaction score
I have the Attakus Jabba. It's actually one of my favorite pieces, despite its very cartoony interpretation of the character. I'll definitely buy the mini version as well, since I collect everything Jabba. I do think one of the main attractions of these pieces for me is their relatively large size, so I'm not sure how well that will hold up at 1/10 scale. It would be cool if they would release other ones like the Gamorrean Guard, although I'm not sure I'm up for collecting the entire Jabba's palace selection again, even if they are a lot cheaper at the smaller scale...
Going by the scale, and since you have the original Attakus Jabba: How long would you image the smaller Jabba will be?

Reaction score
- Yes. R4-D6 is from The Force Unleashed II novel.

- When I collected Hasbro figures I had R4-D6 built with parts I put together from different figures. It was part of the BAD (Build -A- Droid ) series. I might be mistaken, but I think that droid can still be put together when going to Disney Springs and visiting Once Upon A Toy's "Droid Factory" station . I recall seeing a cone shaped dome there, painted blue. Not sure if it was meant for an R4-D6 droid, though.

R4-D6

That's the one I saw when I researched the name. I still find it odd that they would release a statue of this droid.

Reaction score
Going by the scale, and since you have the original Attakus Jabba: How long would you image the smaller Jabba will be?
Hmm. I think the original Jabba is roughly 25 or 26 inches wide and 13" tall (not including the base). So I would guess that the new version would be 6.5" by 12.5"? I guess?

Reaction score
Well, it looks like they are slowly re-releasing their 1/5 collection in 1/10 scale so it may just be a matter of time before we see a Gammy.
The Gamorrean guard in my opinion is a great piece. That's one I have in my collection and I love it. If they produce it in the smaller scale, that means it will probably go rather well with the GG Jabba. I have my Attakus Gamorrean guard next to Jabba's throne from GG ...

Reaction score
Hmm. I think the original Jabba is roughly 25 or 26 inches wide and 13" tall (not including the base). So I would guess that the new version would be 6.5" by 12.5"? I guess?
That would be perfect for where I want to place: Above my monitor, and over the MR Luke Lightsaber V2. I'll probably move the lightsaber to where I keep my MR collection, and use that shelf for Jabba. On one side I have the 1:1 Salacious Crumb from SSC, and on the other the Rancor from GG. I think it will work there as it desperately needs a Jabba that is not too big. Thanks for the estimated size!

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Gamorrean guard in my opinion is a great piece. That's one I have in my collection and I love it. If they produce it in the smaller scale, that means it will probably go rather well with the GG Jabba. I have my Attakus Gamorrean guard next to Jabba's throne from GG ...

Of course Gentle Giant did already make a Gamorrean in the same scale as their Jabba statue as part of their Jabba's Palace bookends, but the Attakus statue is probably the best Gamorrean statue in my opinion. If they do release one, I might get it as an additional Gamorrean for my display.

By the way, this might be a good time to dredge up a topic I posted a while back, showing how the Disney Parks action figures are largely based on Attakus Statues. They did a tiny version of the Gamorrean for that, although the paint is terrible.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1113503

Reaction score
Glad to see new statues coming from them! Crazy to think a company like that missed out on 2 years (including The Force Awakens release) because of troubles renewing their license. They must have lost a lot of potential sales.

Reaction score
Of course Gentle Giant did already make a Gamorrean in the same scale as their Jabba statue as part of their Jabba's Palace bookends, but the Attakus statue is probably the best Gamorrean statue in my opinion. If they do release one, I might get it as an additional Gamorrean for my display.

By the way, this might be a good time to dredge up a topic I posted a while back, showing how the Disney Parks action figures are largely based on Attakus Statues. They did a tiny version of the Gamorrean for that, although the paint is terrible.

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1113503
Yeah. The bookends GG produced are nice but way too expensive now for what they are in my opinion. Funny you mentioned about the Disney action figures, and how they are practically carbon copies of the Attakus statues. I was at the park earlier this month, and these are being sold at the Once Upon A Toy store in Disney Springs. Even my wife, that isn't that much into Star Wars, was able to point out right away how the Gamorrean guard was exactly the same "as your big statue" - she said. I agree the paint application on those figures is horrible and look quite cheap.

From your review ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad to see new statues coming from them! Crazy to think a company like that missed out on 2 years (including The Force Awakens release) because of troubles renewing their license. They must have lost a lot of potential sales.
The good thing is that they appear to be back in full force. As collectors that gives us the opportunity to collect again from a company I believe has produced some magnificent sculpts and has the potential to continue doing so. Good times ahead!

Reaction score
I know collectors who own the original 1/5 scale pieces may not be as happy to be getting smaller scale re-releases, but I'm always glad to have more "inexpensive" choices when it comes to collecting Star Wars pieces. Not to mention smaller quality pieces, that take up less space. It probably also doesn't hurt that I don't own any of the original pieces.

Reaction score
I'd like them to make the Gamorrean Guard in the 1:10 scale line, it's one of my favourite Attakus pieces & I've always fancied getting a second but space limitations have stopped me, that wouldn't be a factor in the smaller scale though. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The good thing is that they appear to be back in full force. As collectors that gives us the opportunity to collect again from a company I believe has produced some magnificent sculpts and has the potential to continue doing so. Good times ahead!
Hopefully they'll soon have more new scultps, I can't wait to see what they will do with Rogue One characters.

Reaction score
I wish they'd do some proper new statues, I do like what they make & it's been great to get some of the ones I missed out on in the bigger scale but there's an endless number of characters they could & should be doing. I'm still waiting for Commander Bacara for starters, they made the other Commanders after all so it's an irritation for me not to have him in the set. I'd love to see an AT AT Driver too as that's one of my favourite troopers..., I won't do a list as it will be very long. lol :)

Reaction score
I've emailed Attakus in France two times in March and April about new Star Wars figures, no reply from them and no infos or updates -except the supposed new Elite Jango Fett that's announced on their website for "2017" but it's there since the begining of last year. Not really sure what they are doing :confused:

Last edited:
Reaction score
They aren't the greatest at communication but I've had responses when commenting on their Facebook page in the past. There are a fair few new releases in the pipeline but no definite release dates as yet.

Reaction score
Agreed. Their communication is aweful. I've emailed them twice about the exclusive figurines for the Millennium Falcon and Death Star did. No response.

Reaction score
Posted on Statue Forum that Attakus showed on French tv a video that had Jabba Elite and Han in Carbonite. Plus new Darth Maul sculpt not sure what scale.

Also
Kylo
New Darth Vader
New R2
New C3PO TFA
Rey BB8
Luke Yoda

Last edited:
Reaction score
They've been dragging their heels with the new releases, it'll be nice to finally have them..., especially Jango as I've had him on preorder for well over 18 months now (as I recall).

Reaction score
It seems that once again all of the new 1/10 statues that were supposed to be released at the end of 2017/early 2018 as been pushed to "later in 2018" (or so it is the case with all the retailers I've been checking and I asked about new releases). I don't know if we'll see something new from Attakus one day :hmm: After missing 2015 and TFA release, 2016, they have missed christmas 2017 and a new Star Wars movie again. Crazy to think they are paying for the SW license and still have not released anything from the sequel trilogy.

Reaction score
Some have been released, Jango, Jawa & Yoda off hand I’ve seen for sale. The others are rolling out over the coming months, I’d prefer it if they were to make new stuff rather than smaller versions of what they’ve already done but the Hoth probe droid will be nice to have. :)

Reaction score
Anybody yet bought and received the elite Luke dagobah training with yoda??? I see only one for sale on eBay and was holding out for the sake of a better price.

Reaction score
I still have my Jango Fett one from 2002 but adding in a smaller one could be nice.
It is indeed a really nice figure. I own both of them and, although it is exactly the same statue scaled down as you said, I love the new one a lot.

Reaction score
seller on ebay has 3 for sale.

Did they make these in order, the Probe Droid came out when I started collecting then Attakus just made one more piece Cody. So has Attakus run out of the remakes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anyone know what Attakus plans for the future of their Star Wars Licence? I love their work, but they're not producing much, are they?

Reaction score
Not sure what their plans are really, seemed to just be repeats in a smaller scale & a 1:5 scale BB-8, think that was it?

Reaction score
Also a Yoda in 1/5. I sure miss the days of 1/5 Attakus statues. I use to get so excited what they had planned. I would guess once they complete the repeats they are going to start some new 1/10

Last edited: