New Elite Statues

Reaction score
Despie the inaccuracies the 1/5 Stormtrooper is a very impessive statue in person. Commands more presence than the SSC 1/4 PF.
I have collected many Attakus statues and love them but some of the early ones I am not so sure about. Having said that, ones that I didnt like previous to seeing them were much better in person. The padme is a great example of this, it is actually really nice when you see it in person.

The stormie always looked to me like he doesnt have a neck, maybe its not the case in person.

Reaction score
The Stormtrooper definitely has a neck, I just looked up at mine after reading your post & although not much of a neck, it's certainly there. :)

Reaction score
Well maybe you could do some of the pictures for it, like you do with the Gentle Giant mini-busts & I could make a decision based on proper in hand photos. :)
Just received this yesterday from Entertainment Earth. While the likeness/face sculpt is way off, not looking much like Palpatine, I do like the rest of the sculpt and pose. It is a great space saving statue that can be easily displayed without taking up too much room, and it is small enough to disguise the lack of likeness. I'm happy with it. Here are the pictures I promised you Kev ...

Reaction score
With a repaint this could look superb. Still is a great statuette. Wish I had the space for one, next to my 1:1 Emperor bust

Reaction score
Thank you Julian, great pictures as always. Think I'll have to be ordering one of these myself now. :)

Reaction score
With a repaint this could look superb. Still is a great statuette. Wish I had the space for one, next to my 1:1 Emperor bust
I thought of doing that as I'm pretty good with a brush, and have the experience of tackling a TWD bust I repainted to its promotional look. However, the face area is quite small and the hood kinda gets in the way. I might still tone down some of the red, though. Maybe someone with brand new eyes can do more. Instead of messing up the face of a $150.00 statue I can't see too well to work on, I much rather leave it in its original factory state, much like a 1956 corvette. I am planning, however, to make the Death Star window behind him as an accessory. It would need to have an 11" diameter to compensate the scale :)

Thank you Julian, great pictures as always. Think I'll have to be ordering one of these myself now. :)
Thank you, Kev. I'm not sure if you have the 1/5 original, but I tell you, the only thing about the statue going against it is the face. That said, the sculpt being that small, largely helps disguising this inaccuracy. Everything else looks great. Its compacted size is also a blessing tackling room to display issues, and it is still large enough to make most details clear. I might look into other Attakus OT statues this size, depending on how I choose to display other items in my collection. Same as I'll do with the new line of smaller statues GG is producing.

Reaction score
I never bought the original 1:5 scale statue due to the facial sculpt but with this smaller statue I'm thinking it's more ok to have it than it's big brother. The small Boba Fett, Royal Guard, Stormtrooper & Darth Vader statues are all very nice, I'd especially recommend Darth Vader.

Reaction score
I never bought the original 1:5 scale statue due to the facial sculpt but with this smaller statue I'm thinking it's more ok to have it than it's big brother. The small Boba Fett, Royal Guard, Stormtrooper & Darth Vader statues are all very nice, I'd especially recommend Darth Vader.
That's the same reason why I did not buy the Emperor 1:5 statue before. The face sculpt was just not that appealing to me, but again, it is much easier to overlook this inaccuracy with the smaller scale statue. As far as Vader goes (thanks for the recommendation), I have version 2 in the large scale, which I got for a great deal a few years ago, and the main reason why I bought him. He is the tallest Vader I have, and he's by himself on a shelf with the 1/4 scale Interrogator Droid from SSC. While I like the sculpt, I prefer the less dynamic but more classic look of the first Vader version Attakus created. I'm thinking of selling the version I have and getting the first version. I really don't have the space for large statues other than the ones I already have, so I want Vader to remain as part of the large scale. This is how I have him displayed ...

Reaction score
I have the 1:5 scale version 2 Vader statue as well, mine is flanked by the 1:5 scale Stormtrooper & Sandtrooper Sergeant that they made, really like how the black & white contrast each other..., 1:5 scale is my biggest Vader too but I also have the Mythos statue Sideshow made. I had pondered about getting the new 1:4 scale premium format but space being an issue, something else would definitely have to go so I decided against it.

Reaction score
Attakus 1/10 Commander Cody:

Next to SEGA's Phase I Clone trooper & Kotobukiya's Galactic Empire & First Order Stormtroopers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's a shame they are only re-releasing scaled-down version of their older statues. Though on the other hand, I couldn't afford the 1/5 and I'd like them do make a 1/10 elite Tie Pilot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be much new from Attakus this year. I've checked on their website the last few month and the only new Star Wars release planned is Jango Fett in the 1/10 line for "2016". Really strange they are the only company with the Star Wars license who is not following the new movies releases.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've spoken with the retailer I preordered Jango from as he was supposed to have been released by now & they've spoken to Attakus..., basically Attakus have had to reapply for a license from Disney & therefore everything they had planned got put on hold, Jango will be released later this year & they'll have some new solicitations for us in the near future.

Reaction score
I posted this in the Koto thread, but wanted to post it here as well:

I just got the Attakus 1:10 Emperor on throne and am looking to get some guards to go with it. I could obviously get the Attakus ones but I'd have to buy two separately, while the Koto ones come in a set.
I can also get the Koto ones cheaper. I was wondering if they would look fine if I mixed and matched Koto and Attakus, or if I should just keep the whole thing Attakus. Thoughts??

Thanks!

Reaction score
I bought the Iron Studios 1:10 scale Emperor sitting on his throne & have my Koto Royal Guards either side, they don't look out of place at all.

Reaction score
Looks like there will be a new batch of statues coming, although most are re-releases of the 1/5 scale line.

Star Wars by Attakus:
The 2017- 2018 novelties
Star Wars Elite Collection (1:10e Scale Statues)
The incredible Elite series is about to substantially enhance again : More than 10 new statues are lined-up for release in 2017 / 2018!!
2 new characters will appear from May / June :
Jango Fett
Luke & Yoda training on Dagobah

Other Star Wars Elite statues will appear (by 2 or 3) in September, October & November 2017, & then in 2018. Here are the characters you will soon discover :
Chewbacca
Tie Fighter Pilot
Han Solo Carbonite
Boba Fett (new version)
R2D6
Darth Maul
Jaba the Hutt
Rey & BB8

Star Wars 1:5e scale Collection
It's BB8's turn to join the 1:5e scale legendary series from October 2017!

Reaction score
I had Jango on preorder but it got cancelled by the retailer, guess I can reorder it soon though. I'll probably get most of the new statues as they are pretty much original trilogy. :)

Reaction score
I'm in for a few of these, especially the OT ones. Although, I have the GG Jabba, so probably not that one. Who is R2-D6? Is that a typo or do I just not know this droid??

Reaction score
Only Boba Fett is a new version according to the press release, they've done other versions for collection subscriptions though & I'm guessing they'll just release that version of Boba again. As for R2-D6, definitely an error as I can't find it anywhere. lol

Reaction score

Now that has me excited. I thought the 1/5 scale was dead for sure. Fingers crossed for a 1/5th redo of Boba and X-wing Luke (among others).

Reaction score
... Who is R2-D6? Is that a typo or do I just not know this droid??
It was an Astromech Droid. R2-D6 served on board the Y-wing of Rebel pilot Wedge Antilles during the Kamino uprising. That's according to my research.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like there will be a new batch of statues coming, although most are re-releases of the 1/5 scale line.

Star Wars by Attakus:
The 2017- 2018 novelties
Star Wars Elite Collection (1:10e Scale Statues)
The incredible Elite series is about to substantially enhance again : More than 10 new statues are lined-up for release in 2017 / 2018!!
2 new characters will appear from May / June :
Jango Fett
Luke & Yoda training on Dagobah

Other Star Wars Elite statues will appear (by 2 or 3) in September, October & November 2017, & then in 2018. Here are the characters you will soon discover :
Chewbacca
Tie Fighter Pilot
Han Solo Carbonite
Boba Fett (new version)
R2D6
Darth Maul
Jaba the Hutt
Rey & BB8

I already have the SSC PF exclusive of Yoda and Luke in Dagobah, but I'm looking forward to adding this one in the 1/10 scale:

• Luke & Yoda training on Dagobah (May-June)

And while I also have the GG Jabba the Hutt with throne and the SS Jabba diorama with Leia, I might be adding their 1/10 scale Jabba the Hutt to my Jabba's palace area surrounding my work station:

Attakus makes great product, despite human likeness being off in general. The realism on sculpted fabrics to me is amazing, and most intricate details are superb. That makes up for whatever might be off on face likeness. I have five of their 1/5 scale statues, and I love them all.

Reaction score
It was an Astromech Droid. R2-D6 served on board the Y-wing of Rebel pilot Wedge Antilles during the Kamino uprising.
Interesting, I did not know or remember that. I'm assuming it's from the books. I find it odd that they'd do an obscure droid from the books though.

I found a droid named R4-D6 that is an astromech with a cone shaped head.

It looks like they released a figure of him at some point. It was a build a droid figure, and piece of his body was included with other figures. So when you bought the set you'd have the completed figure.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what gets released.

Reaction score
I already have the SSC PF exclusive of Yoda and Luke in Dagobah, but I'm looking forward to adding this one in the 1/10 scale
I also have the PF, and am contemplating adding the 1/10 version as well. I love this small scale because you can display quite a few with limited space. They also make great companion pieces to GG's busts.

Reaction score
I also have the PF, and am contemplating adding the 1/10 version as well. I love this small scale because you can display quite a few with limited space. They also make great companion pieces to GG's busts.
Exactly. Since I bought the 1/10 scale Emperor from them, I have him displayed on one of my shelves next to the GG Royal Guard and the two Emperor mini busts GG has produced. They all get along well.

I'm very attracted to three environments from the OT: the Cantina, Jabba's Palace and Dagobah. Anything produced from those three places, I try adding to my collection depending on poses and sculpting. I'm wondering if this new Yoda and Luke "Dagobah Training" will have Luke doing the head stand. Something along these lines ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I believe it will be just like this one:

Attakus gave away these exclusive die cast figures with a magazine subscription years ago. They were smaller than 1/10 though, almost half the size. They are re-releasing those in 1/10 scale now.
The Yoda sitting on the log was from that collection as well.

Along with these there were actually some exclusive 1/10 scale statues as well. I have three of them, a Stormtrooper, Boba Fett and a Bossk one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have the Attakus Jabba. It's actually one of my favorite pieces, despite its very cartoony interpretation of the character. I'll definitely buy the mini version as well, since I collect everything Jabba. I do think one of the main attractions of these pieces for me is their relatively large size, so I'm not sure how well that will hold up at 1/10 scale. It would be cool if they would release other ones like the Gamorrean Guard, although I'm not sure I'm up for collecting the entire Jabba's palace selection again, even if they are a lot cheaper at the smaller scale...

Reaction score
... I'm assuming it's from the books. I find it odd that they'd do an obscure droid from the books though.
- Yes. R2-D6 is from The Force Unleashed II novel.

I found a droid named R4-D6 that is an astromech with a cone shaped head.

It looks like they released a figure of him at some point. It was a build a droid figure, and piece of his body was included with other figures. So when you bought the set you'd have the completed figure.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what gets released.
- When I collected Hasbro figures I had R4-D6 built with parts I put together from different figures. It was part of the BAD (Build -A- Droid ) series. I might be mistaken, but I think that droid can still be put together when going to Disney Springs and visiting Once Upon A Toy's "Droid Factory" station . I recall seeing a cone shaped dome there, painted blue. Not sure if it was meant for an R4-D6 droid, though.

R4-D6

Last edited: